goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It's a really nice game but it's a pity that the single parts don't really match
it is a real pity that the gamesaves are not taken over by the following days
such a crap in d 15 - 17 why is there a cancellation for itsumi although i promised, who would be stupid enough to refuse the offer
This is an alpha. That means it's an early development testing release. Do not expect it to work correctly.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
i use a recent finale patch for dm d8-14,and final release ecchi sensei d8-14,the name i used on mc is change in the scene.,when open the gallery..this pop up,is there any problem with this game??

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It's a really nice game but it's a pity that the single parts don't really match
it is a real pity that the gamesaves are not taken over by the following days
such a crap in d 15 - 17 why is there a cancellation for itsumi although i promised, who would be stupid enough to refuse the offer
Save's do carry over as long as once you get to the end you roll back to the last choice, works every time for me.

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
In the description of the characters, it is marked that the girls are 18 years old, but in the dialogues, phrases slip that someone is 15 and someone is 13 years old. I know there is a Dark Mind Patch that shows the true age and also adds incest, but I don't want to add incest. Can I see the real age of all the girls somewhere?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
In the description of the characters, it is marked that the girls are 18 years old, but in the dialogues, phrases slip that someone is 15 and someone is 13 years old. I know there is a Dark Mind Patch that shows the true age and also adds incest, but I don't want to add incest. Can I see the real age of all the girls somewhere?
Not without the patch; the patch allows you to choose what kinks you want to see though with a series of switches.

Reactions: Mr.Absolutely

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Not without the patch; the patch allows you to choose what kinks you want to see though with a series of switches.
To clearly answer your question - you can install the DM patch, but turn off incest. First you install the patch, then turn it on (main menu), then set DM options in the Options screen.

Reactions: Mr.Absolutely

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
Does anyone else have an issue that when they extract EcchiSensei-D15-17_ALPHA_v08 it fails because it thinks it needs 1.81TB of space?
To bypass this I have to open the archive and copy the files out bit by bit.

Found the fix, have to default .zip to 7zip from winzip.

Last edited:

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Is anyone else having issues with missing images? I remember seeing a post some pages back about updated winrar or whatever is being used to open the game up. I've updated my winrar and I'm still having missing images. In regards to what versions I have, I've downloaded the heavy compressed week 1, along with with the respective DM patch week 1 final and Lain's mod. I also downloaded 7-zip (first time using it) and when I try opening the file I get this error:

Any help would be appreciated, I've been looking forward to playing the game's first two weeks.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is anyone else having issues with missing images? I remember seeing a post some pages back about updated winrar or whatever is being used to open the game up. I've updated my winrar and I'm still having missing images. In regards to what versions I have, I've downloaded the heavy compressed week 1, along with with the respective DM patch week 1 final and Lain's mod. I also downloaded 7-zip (first time using it) and when I try opening the file I get this error:

Any help would be appreciated, I've been looking forward to playing the game's first two weeks.
Make sure you download 7zip for your Operating system :
You could also try WinRAR:

Last edited:

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Make sure you download 7zip for your OP:
You could also try WinRAR:
Thanks, I'll give it a try. Just a quick question, could you tell me what you mean by OP, I should know but I'm blanking out haha.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks, I'll give it a try. Just a quick question, could you tell me what you mean by OP, I should know but I'm blanking out haha.
Operating system on you computer.

ADD: I should have spelled it out but I was in a hurry.
(OP usually means the 1st post of the thread or original poster.)

(((ADD Again: I have updated my other post to "Operating system" instead of OP.)))

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

Did you try to run it from the zip file, or did you extract it? It looks like tried to run it from the zip. Don't do that.

Superweapon

Jan 26, 2018
I've been out of the game for a while, last I played it ended with the Mika scene. Any progress on Himiko yet, or should I wait?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes