VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Same as Fuyu,we are okay to fuck around as long its not their family..What disturb me the most is Hiroko,she never know about MC affair,and her situation is like Momo,her husband cheat on her without her knowing.I think her husband is like MC,Momo mention her husband cheat on her many times,her husband bedding with many girl he found..what break her the most is her husband never tell her about it,she found out after her friends told her.

Hiroko being with MC many years and she never find out about it except he had a flings while they still in school.She cheating on him until pregnant make him cheating on her many times.From the beginning,i already know mc arent for one girl.He remind me a lot with MC in WVM,handsome,talented and popular with girls..the only difference is WVM Mc girlfriend already aware of it,and she dont evn mind,the girls also already know he is into open relationship,while in this game,the mc is to scaredy cat and never tell his wife after all this years..im not shocked if Hiroko find out and crying,18 years without telling her the truth is cruel though
Anything is possible, we can only wait for it to go further. WVM was developed more gently in terms of relationships with girls. There's a heavier story here, especially considering the patch. How he will explain sex with little girls to his wife is something I would like to look at . But about Fuyu, I don't remember that she forbade us anything. Probably may need to go through all the parts again :unsure:

Reactions: Genji

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
Day 15-17, if you accepted Fuyu and Tomoe's relationship ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anything is possible, we can only wait for it to go further. WVM was developed more gently in terms of relationships with girls. There's a heavier story here, especially considering the patch. How he will explain sex with little girls to his wife is something I would like to look at . But about Fuyu, I don't remember that she forbade us anything. Probably may need to go through all the parts again :unsure:
I actually think the (DM) story line has gotten a lot tamer since week 1. If you think about the things done in week 1 then the actions since have pretty much been consensual. OK they are still very very wrong but seem to have backed off from where it was going.

Last edited:
Reactions: tazaaron

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Same as Fuyu,we are okay to fuck around as long its not their family..What disturb me the most is Hiroko,she never know about MC affair,and her situation is like Momo,her husband cheat on her without her knowing.I think her husband is like MC,Momo mention her husband cheat on her many times,her husband bedding with many girl he found..what break her the most is her husband never tell her about it,she found out after her friends told her.

Hiroko being with MC many years and she never find out about it except he had a flings while they still in school.She cheating on him until pregnant make him cheating on her many times.From the beginning,i already know mc arent for one girl.He remind me a lot with MC in WVM,handsome,talented and popular with girls..the only difference is WVM Mc girlfriend already aware of it,and she dont evn mind,the girls also already know he is into open relationship,while in this game,the mc is to scaredy cat and never tell his wife after all this years..im not shocked if Hiroko find out and crying,18 years without telling her the truth is cruel though

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Latecomer A couple of things now that I finally made it to the end of day 14. The character cards are not always updating. I know Saki did not get updated correctly for the morning after sex, and then the sex later on day 12. The new teachers and Sakura?'s twin don't even get cards and they all had sex with the MC at the party.

Is Hobo Girl really 13 as she looks older than that.

I get some grey screen transitions that look like they should have images, or be black, throughout the game.

If you hit the phone icon in the lower right while there is dialog on the screen an exception is thrown.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 32, in execute
  File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 41, in execute
  File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 52, in execute
  File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 56, in execute
  File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 56, in <module>
KeyError: u'Haruka h'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Days/D12-14.rpyc", line 20822, in script
  File "C:\EcchiSensei-D8-14v1.0_FINAL\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "C:\EcchiSensei-D8-14v1.0_FINAL\renpy\exports.py", line 990, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
  File "C:\EcchiSensei-D8-14v1.0_FINAL\renpy\exports.py", line 1226, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\EcchiSensei-D8-14v1.0_FINAL\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\EcchiSensei-D8-14v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\EcchiSensei-D8-14v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\EcchiSensei-D8-14v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\EcchiSensei-D8-14v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\EcchiSensei-D8-14v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\EcchiSensei-D8-14v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "C:\EcchiSensei-D8-14v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\EcchiSensei-D8-14v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 41, in execute
  File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 52, in execute
  File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 56, in execute
  File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 56, in <module>
KeyError: u'Haruka h'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ecchi Sensei  D8-14 v1.0
Fri Mar 13 17:44:00 2020
This is with D8-14v1.0Final with the DM patch and Saves carried over from week 1.

Also, anyone know what day from week 1 was the visit to the principal's house where you got the chance to knock her up? I want to go back and do that as I had somehow decided to not do that and I regret it now. Do you think it is as easy as changing the correct variable from that day? I did that with Tomoe's mom as I decided I didn't want to lie to Tomoe. It took some trial and error until I found the right variable as they have names that mean nothing but what day they occurred and in what order.

I am missing some Gallery images so at some point I will need to go all the way back to the beginning and play it again to try to find those I missed.

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Did you try to run it from the zip file, or did you extract it? It looks like tried to run it from the zip. Don't do that.
When I open the folder I always click on the EcchiSensei.exe/ application file and open it that way and when I played the game for the first few times it worked without issue. What would you recommend I do then?

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Operating system on you computer.

ADD: I should have spelled it out but I was in a hurry.
(OP usually means the 1st post of the thread or original poster.)

(((ADD Again: I have updated my other post to "Operating system" instead of OP.)))
Ah, no worries, I originally thought of original poster at first it never occurred of me to think of Operating system. Thanks for clearing it up!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
When I open the folder I always click on the EcchiSensei.exe/ application file and open it that way and when I played the game for the first few times it worked without issue. What would you recommend I do then?
Look at the path in your error. Did you really extract the zip file to there? I doubt it - it looks like you opened the zip file and ran the game from the zip.

See this for an explanation of open vs extract:

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Look at the path in your error. Did you really extract the zip file to there? I doubt it - it looks like you opened the zip file and ran the game from the zip.

See this for an explanation of open vs extract:

So, I read and understood the link you sent. With that being said, I'm not getting an error page that usually comes up when the game crashes. Instead, I'm getting this:
Otherwise, the game runs smoothly from the very little I've played.

Sorry for the delayed response, I tried what the video suggested and I ended up getting this error:

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\main.py", line 524, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457

Fri Mar 13 20:39:10 2020

And another issue I have is when trying to see student ID cards. I get the error you see now.
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/Days/D1.rpy", line 295, in script
    pause
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()
  File "game/functions/char chart/Info_screen.rpy", line 824, in execute
  File "game/functions/char chart/Info_screen.rpy", line 832, in execute
  File "game/functions/char chart/Info_screen.rpy", line 835, in execute
  File "game/functions/char chart/Info_screen.rpy", line 836, in execute
Exception: DynamicImage u'chars/id/[nameid]_id_dm.png': could not find image. (u'chars/id/Saki_id_dm.png')

Full traceback:
    pause
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
    renpy.pause()
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\exports.py", line 1457, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\sl2\sldisplayables.py", line 430, in sl2add
    d = renpy.easy.displayable(d, scope=scope)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\easy.py", line 110, in displayable
    return renpy.display.image.DynamicImage(d, scope=scope)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 562, in __init__
    self.find_target(scope)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 640, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'chars/id/[nameid]_id_dm.png': could not find image. (u'chars/id/Saki_id_dm.png')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Ecchi Sensei week1 Week_1
Fri Mar 13 20:28:06 2020

If all else fails, I could just uninstall and try again with a fresh install.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
White Day Special:
March 14, 2020

Hello fellow Ecchi Sensei fans and it just one more day until the Ecchi Sensei white day special is upon us :love:
once again I'm hype as an fan and T8 supporter of Blue!!!
card206happywhiteday.jpg
What is "white day" in Japan?
  • ON March 14th, which means it is “White Day (ホワイトデー)” in Japan. Along with Valentine’s Day, White Day is a special day for many people. As I wrote in my article the other day, Valentine’s Day in Japan is the day when many women give chocolates to men, including someone very special, casual friends or co-workers.
What's is white day, anyway?
  • White Day is the holiday when men return the favors to the women in their lives. Usually, they will give gifts to the people that they have feelings for, as well as to anyone who gave them gifts for Valentine's Day.
befunky-design6.jpg

in this special will get to see which women our beloved Ecchi Sensei love dear so don't know about you but I expect love...gifts...and a course ecchi lewd stuff as well.... ;)

happy white day to those in Japan I hope the sweets you receive from those who love you are sweet as you... Meow!!!
Blue.png
Those of you that love this game as I do please think about supporting BlueCat and the team that bring this great game to us
If you want to support choose from one of this two site's

or

you could also visit us on Blue's discord you will be welcome

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Unlocked

Ladies and gentlemen of the interwebz!

You made your decision and I would like to thank everybody who participated in the poll.
Okay, here we go again. Hello to everybody who can read me!

On you had the option to post suggestions to the genre categories and after an internal discussion, following genres are up to vote:

1.) Action - Plays out mainly through a clash of physical forces. Frequently these stories have fast cuts, tough characters making quick decisions, and usually a beautiful girl nearby. Anything quick and most likely a thin storyline.

2.) Adventure - Exploring new places, environments or situations. This is often associated with people on long journeys to places far away encountering amazing things, usually not in an epic but in a rather gripping and interesting way.

3.) Comedy - Multiple characters and/or events causing hilarious results. These stories are built upon funny characters, situations and events.

4.) Drama - Game that often show life or characters through conflict and emotions. In general, the different parts of the story tend to form a whole that is greater than the sum of the parts. In other words, the story has a message that is bigger than just the story line itself.

5.) Fantasy - Game that are set in a mythical world quite different from modern-day Earth. Frequently this world has magic and/or mythical creatures such as dragons and unicorns. These stories are sometimes based on real world legends and myths. Frequently fantasies describe tales featuring magic, brave knights, damsels in distress, and/or quests.

6.) Horror - Game whose focus is to scare the audience.

7.) Martial Arts - Game whose central theme revolves around martial arts. This includes all hand-to-hand fighting styles, including Karate, Tae-Kwon-Do and even Boxing. Weapons use, like Nunchaku and Shuriken are also indications of this genre. This is a sub-genre of action.

8.) Music - Game whose central theme revolves around singers/idols or people playing instruments

9.) Mystery - Game where characters reveal secrets that may lead a solution for a great mystery. This is not necessarily solving a crime, but can be a realization after a quest.

10.) Parody - Game that imitate other stories (can be from TV, film, books, historical events, ...) for comic effect by exaggerating the style and changing the content of the original.

11.) Psychological - Often when two or more characters prey each others' minds, either by playing deceptive games with the other or by merely trying to demolish the other's mental state.

12.) Sci-Fi - Game where the setting is based on the technology and tools of a scientifically imaginable world. The majority of technologies presented are not available in the present day and therefore the Science is Fiction. This incorporates any possible place (planets, space, underwater, you name it).

13.) Sports - Game whose central theme revolves around sports, examples are tennis, boxing and basketball.

14.) Supernatural - Game of the paranormal stature. Demons, vampires, ghosts, undead, etc.

15.) Strategy - A genre that focuses on skillful thinking and planning to achieve victory. It emphasizes strategic, tactical, and sometimes logistical challenges.

16.) Thriller - Thrillers are characterized and defined by the moods they elicit, giving viewers heightened feelings of suspense, excitement, surprise, anticipation and anxiety.

For clarification: We're talking about the main genre. As in, what the game is built on.
Side and sub genres will also exist, of course, but unlike Ecchi Sensei, which has multiple main genres, the focus will be specifically on the genre you vote for (but it remains an erotic game. Don't worry ^^)

How we move on:
The results will be evaluated and if a genre wins by a big margin (e.g. there are 1000 possible points, genre X gets 370, genre Y gets 250 in 2nd place), then the most popular will be picked.

But if one or several genres are quite close together at the top, I'll decide which of them has won or I'll make a genre mix if possible (e.g. action + fantasy)

Good. We've got a winner. Next up you can vote for a subgenre and the setting (e.g. vampires + alternate reality)
Because there are twelvety billion million subgenres and settings, we'll make another pre-selection that you can then vote for.
We're going to need 2 polls for that again; since I want to let Tier 2+ patrons vote in one of them, you can use the current poll to vote if the subgenre or the setting will be a T5+ poll again.

You will find the options at the bottom of the poll, marked as:

SUBGENRE = T5+
SETTING = T5+

The winning option will be up to an exclusive T5+ patron vote again.

Alright, happy voting and stuff!
The poll results will be evaluated by March 22 2020 and I'll notify you about the results by updating the poll itself (you should get an email if this happens as long as Patreon doesn't mess up)
Alternatively, I'll post the results on Discord in the Tier 6 channel.

As a reminder:
Of course you can vote for more than one genre. Your vote power isn't divided in that case.
Vote power: To determine how much vote power you have, look at your current tier and check the benefits chart.

So long,
Blue

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So, I read and understood the link you sent. With that being said, I'm not getting an error page that usually comes up when the game crashes. Instead, I'm getting this:
Otherwise, the game runs smoothly from the very little I've played.

Sorry for the delayed response, I tried what the video suggested and I ended up getting this error:

While running game code:
python:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\main.py", line 524, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457

Fri Mar 13 20:39:10 2020

And another issue I have is when trying to see student ID cards. I get the error you see now.
Code:

While running game code:
    pause
    renpy.pause()

Full traceback:
    pause
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
    renpy.pause()
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\exports.py", line 1457, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\sl2\sldisplayables.py", line 430, in sl2add
    d = renpy.easy.displayable(d, scope=scope)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\easy.py", line 110, in displayable
    return renpy.display.image.DynamicImage(d, scope=scope)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 562, in __init__
    self.find_target(scope)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 640, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Ecchi Sensei week1 Week_1
Fri Mar 13 20:28:06 2020

If all else fails, I could just uninstall and try again with a fresh install.
Please put those giant error logs inside spoilers. No need to dominate the page with them.

If you can't find images after installing the DM patch, it usually means you either installed the wrong DM patch, or you installed it incorrectly.

"Tried what the video suggested" doesn't help us know what you did. The video says lots of things. You should say exactly, step by step, what you did.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
At one time early in the development ES said all girls can get pregnant that MC can have sex with, if it is still true it would make my day. :giggle: :love:
We will just have to wait and see.
That will be awesome,but when i ask Blue Cat in the discord,he just shrug with this face:whistle:.LoL.I guess we will just wait,we still have a long way to go.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes