Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I cannot decide...should i be happy to get a new special or should i be sad because its not the month 1 update i wait for? Well, lets try it first...btw, could a mod/admin/dev mark the specials that are already part of the maingame? Noone needs them twice ^^

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so why is the dm patch not working in white day special? it says no patch found, yet it's very clearly there, did someone forget a file? all that is in the dm patch for white day under /game is archive_dm.rpa

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
so why is the dm patch not working in white day special? it says no patch found, yet it's very clearly there, did someone forget a file? all that is in the dm patch for white day under /game is archive_dm.rpa
I think it's just a glitch :unsure:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

i do this with every new release

The best way to, never fuck up is starting the game Fresh, at the Start, it will ask you if you want to dark patch (link) Yes, download (quite game) extract the patch to (game) Start, and Have fun

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I think it's just a glitch :unsure:
yea, i ran it again, saw the same message about dark mind being enabled but not finding the patch, yet it seems to have found it since the menu image changed and you almost bang your sister at the first....

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
dm patch worked for me no problem.

all i can say about this update is ....poor miss button.

D

Deleted member 1674722

I get the skeevies every time I contemplate who is Mao's father, I think it is Hiroko's dad in a rape scenario, and it breaks my heart everytime Hitomi is on the scene... I am sure that Hiroko would accept Hitomi, damn these prequels...

Last edited by a moderator:

Liam_3

Dec 3, 2018
After seeing that Matsu really has a father, I think that his father will be Mao's dad, which would make Mao Matsus sister which is something that is in line with this games fetishes.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
After seeing that Matsu really has a father, I think that his father will be Mao's dad, which would make Mao Matsus sister which is something that is in line with this games fetishes.
who's matsu again haven't played this until end of week 1?

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
White day special was an eye opener, makes you wonder how Mao and Saki lasted this long.
Do any of the specials have unique content or are they all incorporated the final releases of each week?
Having played week 1 and 2 I am just wondering if there is anything I am missing.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Maybe i'm assuming something or my brain is to overactive early in the morning but would it be strange if crazy nurse is actually Karin from his younger school days ?. That face kinda resembles hers o_O

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I get the skeevies every time I contemplate who is Mao's father, I think it is Hiroko's dad in a rape scenario, and it breaks my heart everytime Hitomi is on the scene... I am sure that Hiroko would accept Hitomi, damn these prequels...
who's hitomi?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I dont know about Mika, but i remember one time forgetting to aktivate the DM...no (hot) family content without DM.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes