Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
It would be great if the Specials could be dropped into the main game like patches or mods that would occur in certain places as flashbacks or story components.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
It would be great if the Specials could be dropped into the main game like patches or mods that would occur in certain places as flashbacks or story components.

Or they could just be incorporated into the full week versions as dream episodes or something. Matsu seems to just be waking up after each special ends.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Or they could just be incorporated into the full week versions as dream episodes or something. Matsu seems to just be waking up after each special ends.
That or skip it all together and save some development time.

Also downloaded started it up, instantly said no DM patch was found and crashed. I did nothing but download and launch.

Reactions: thwartme

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Disappointed with the special tbh, hitomi is one of the hottest girls and the only scene you get with her is a rape scene...while all the consensual sex happens offscreen, not cool.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
lol i alrdy know who is MAO's Father i have figured it out the moment whe came in first contact whit the cute litle Kotori Oda
it sorta popped in my head when i saw her. even if she doesnt even look like Hiroko
i still found it out on that moment when kotori told her story about it and becausse off the first couple of flashback as you can call them i found it out right away i am not gonna say a thing. maybe some other ppl found out aswhell
ps dont tell/type it here becausse than it whould be spoilers

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Where are you getting patch.rpy? The DM patch for week 1 is 2.5 gigs, and includes a bunch of stuff. Only the 3 files mentioned in the post I quoted matter.

The patch has a structure similar to the game.
<dir>\game\patch.rpy goes to <game>\game\patch.rpy. Similarly for the other 2 files.
I got it working, thanks for your help!

Reactions: goobdoob

Leecher97

Jul 10, 2018
Hello, playing this for the first time. On/In Week 1 Day four it mentions you can use the database to change character routes. Is this still a function and if so how can I do so?

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
The link, as always, is in the OP.
Sorry if I explained myself wrong, but what I meant is a link to the final version of days 8-14 (the one before this one) as I only have the alpha. Unless there's no problem in loading my saves from the last alpha to this one, wich I doubt.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Sorry if I explained myself wrong, but what I meant is a link to the final version of days 8-14 (the one before this one) as I only have the alpha. Unless there's no problem in loading my saves from the last alpha to this one, wich I doubt.
The final version hasn't been released yet. Only the alpha, for now.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes