thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
The most common reason for issues with the patch are:
  1. Installing the wrong patch. Make sure you install the patch for the version you're playing. Installing the D15-17alpha patch in Week 1 won't work.
  2. Installing the patch incorrectly. See here: https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=2327133
The link you shared mentions three files for the DM patch:

To install the patch, copy the following from the patch to the same place in the main game:

• archive_dm.rpa
  • patch.rpy
  • game/menu/options.rpy
But the DM patch "EcchiSensei_WhiteDaySpecial_DM.zip" (from the Mega link in the OP) only contains one file:

archive_dm.rpa

Where can one obtain the other files?

Thanks,
thwartme

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017

But the DM patch "EcchiSensei_WhiteDaySpecial_DM.zip" (from the Mega link in the OP) only contains one file:

archive_dm.rpa

Thanks,
thwartme
That 's all you need for this release.

Reactions: thwartme

popcron

Sep 15, 2018
Hello, I am on mac, never played this before, have a couple questions;

Are compressed versions in any way verse, or just more efficient storage wise?
Should I download each week separately?
If so, how dies progress carry over from different downloads?
Do I still need to download the mac fixes for day 1 or week 1?
Would I need to apply the dark mind patch and the walkthrough mod on each separate download?

Sorry for all the questions, thank you in advance for the help!

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
Ack...hold on. Let me re-read what you wrote. Yeah, I saw D8-14 and understood D15-17. Whoops.

Yes, the final for D8-14 is done. The link to it is in the OP. D15-17 is only in alpha right now.
Thank you very much, turns out I read the OP but I didn't see the previous versions on the spoiler tag, my bad.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
That 's all you need for this release.
Thank you. It is still a bit strange. I get an error message saying that Dark Mind is selected, but not installed. Then I get the regular menu, and when I clicked "Dark Mind" the screen froze for a long-ish time, maybe 20 seconds. But after that, it seems to be playing fine.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

archive_dm.rpa

Thanks,
thwartme
That post was for the Week 1 patch. Newer patches put everything in the rpa file.

Hello, I am on mac, never played this before, have a couple questions;

Are compressed versions in any way verse, or just more efficient storage wise?
Should I download each week separately?
If so, how dies progress carry over from different downloads?
Do I still need to download the mac fixes for day 1 or week 1?
Would I need to apply the dark mind patch and the walkthrough mod on each separate download?

Sorry for all the questions, thank you in advance for the help!
Some people say the compressed versions are worse. I think they look fine. It's personal opinion.

Download each week, and each special, separately. Put them in separate folders.

Week 1 contains the earlier days; you need Week 1, Week 2, day 15-17 (but you should probably wait until it's final), and the specials. The Mac fix is still needed for Week 1, but not for later things. It's a set of instructions, not a download.

Each separate game has its own DM patch. Not all have DM patches. The walkthrough mod is currently only for Week 1.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Fuyu needs a sexy purple training outfit that matches what the rest of the girls wear. Even if her current outfit is kind of see through, the shape, the weird shorts and the wring things on her legs are the opposite of sexy. Just my opinion, but I think her outfits needs an upgrade.

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
That post was for the Week 1 patch. Newer patches put everything in the rpa file.

Some people say the compressed versions are worse. I think they look fine. It's personal opinion.

Download each week, and each special, separately. Put them in separate folders.

Week 1 contains the earlier days; you need Week 1, Week 2, day 15-17 (but you should probably wait until it's final), and the specials. The Mac fix is still needed for Week 1, but not for later things. It's a set of instructions, not a download.

Each separate game has its own DM patch. Not all have DM patches. The walkthrough mod is currently only for Week 1.
Mostly the compressed versions are fine but in some scenes they look awful.
Tomoe's dance scene comes to mind and a few of the sex scenes.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Unpopular opinion:
I really like the Past time episodes more than the main game now and eager for new past episodes than the main game...and also would love if we get a sequential story from start of 1st Past time episode instead of flashbacks....There's so many unanswered questions like how MC saved Hiroko from suicide? or when/why did Hiroko actually cheated? Why did she keep the baby if it was indeed a rape? (FYI I love Mao, i would like to know the reason for Hiroko's decision to keep the baby) Why MC who is Alpha as fuck stays with Hiroko, is it only because of love or something more? Hiroko's home situation/problem where she leaves MC while he fell down from roof? Hitomi's arc and reason for Mamabear's affection(?), MC's college days and Tiger god arc, and finally QUEEEEEN, there's so much Drama/Mystery in Past than the present at the moment.
How can we not be more eager to play past than present in which all we do is choose who to bang next and choose the place and time for it to happen :LOL:
Still I love this game and hopefully the questions will be answered in the coming Past time episodes.

Sep 7, 2017
I'm trying to get the Dark Mind Patch to work for week 1 but on bootup it says my patch is out of date despite using the weef1 final and the most recent upload. There are also several pictures missing as I play can anyone help?

Reactions: SinisterJoker

Arvie33

Jan 27, 2018
Here is my unofficial android port of Ecchi Sensei - WhiteDaySpecial - v1.0
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
Sir, can you port Ecchi Sensei day 8-14 with DM Patch in it??

popcron

Sep 15, 2018
Hey thanks for the help earlier. The only thing I do not understand is the week 1 fix. What is vi and what does cd to directory with app mean? Sorry never used terminal before. Thanks in advance for the help.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm trying to get the Dark Mind Patch to work for week 1 but on bootup it says my patch is out of date despite using the weef1 final and the most recent upload. There are also several pictures missing as I play can anyone help?
Are you using the week 1 DM patch? I'm going to guess no.
You need to use the patch that corresponds to the game version you're running.
Hey thanks for the help earlier. The only thing I do not understand is the week 1 fix. What is vi and what does cd to directory with app mean? Sorry never used terminal before. Thanks in advance for the help.
You should reply to the post you're, well, replying to. That way the person you're replying to knows about the reply. You're lucky I understood that you're replying to me.

Here is a guide to Terminal:

Fleabag

Aug 2, 2018
How can we not be more eager to play past than present in which all we do is choose who to bang next and choose the place and time for it to happen
You answered your own question. I don't like past episodes, they look like soap opera for me. And travel in the past from time to time just to answer some questions not the best way to build a plot.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes