Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
I disagree. The flashback is a tried and true method of adding context to a story or detail to a character's motivation. I understand if all you want is to fap to the next schoolgirl how it can be a distraction, even when the flashback comes with its own fapping scenes, but it is a valid way to progress a story.

And you can skip most of them, iirc.

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Hello everyone! I'm here with a simple question, does anyone know what the basement door keypad code is?(During Week 1) And if you do know, could you tell me what it is.

Last edited:

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Okay so im happy that it is hinted at or basicaly Tanami is told she is pregnant. That always bothered me since it was a guaruntee from week one if you finished inside. Now im looking forward to getting several more into the motherly way. Might just be me but Mao, Masae, Rikka, Saki are at the top of my impregnation list. Well them and little sis but hey....i am a pervert...scratch that Provert, ive honed my skill.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Pregnancy is nice, but Rikka? She cannot keep jumping at you with a full belly...and it would be bad for her training...and hell it would ruin her perfect body ^^

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Pregnancy is nice, but Rikka? She cannot keep jumping at you with a full belly...and it would be bad for her training...and hell it would ruin her perfect body ^^
Extra weight, call it conditioning or call it weight training lol. And the perfect body is one of the reasons...that and that bubble attitude. Besides she would eat all the pudding she could. Win, win win for on the last one.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Okay so im happy that it is hinted at or basicaly Tanami is told she is pregnant. That always bothered me since it was a guaruntee from week one if you finished inside. Now im looking forward to getting several more into the motherly way. Might just be me but Mao, Masae, Rikka, Saki are at the top of my impregnation list. Well them and little sis but hey....i am a pervert...scratch that Provert, ive honed my skill.
I kind of want to see how Taru would act if we got Keiko pregnant.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Ishould mention that with my top list is Fuyu and Tomoe...with sloth chan in there but sloth chan presents a high risk pregnancy so she fell down the list.

popcron

Sep 15, 2018
Hello again, sorry for last time. After copy and pasting vi EcchiSensei.app/Contents/MacOS/EcchiSensei, I pressed I to go into insert mode, copy pasted :set ff=unix at the top, pressed esc and typed :wq to save and exit. However, the game still gives the response:
You can’t open the application “EcchiSensei” because it is not supported on this type of Mac.
when I try and open it. Have I done something wrong, or is it due to my Mac? Thank you in advance.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Yes, but only if you put them at the right time. But flashbacks in ES too random and too disconnected from what going on in present.
How are they random and disconnected? They are literally about the central characters to the main story. They provide necessary context for the Matsu's family dynamic.

Vertigob

Feb 1, 2018
wheres the DM patch for 15-17? looked all over the front page and could not find. only found the one for the white update

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Is it really so hard to click on "Show previous versions" on the lewdpatcher site and scroll to the version you need? Or click on the FAQ Link in post#1 to get this answer and the other 2 of the top3 questions in this whole topic? :unsure:

YuukiIza

Jan 29, 2019
sooo... in the lewdmas&lewdyear , we still ain't banging anyone other than satsune in the 3rd episode even with the dm patch
?

charliec1

Dec 3, 2018
View attachment 147887

Overview:
The teacher (You) moved with his family to a small town after accepting a new job offer. The game starts with day 1: his first day at school and of new life in this small town. The education minister of Japan built a large 25000-meter squared campus to test a new education system for the all-female student body.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-15
Release Date: 2020-03-14
Developer: BlueCat - -
Censored: No
Version: Day 15-17 ALPHA
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character List:

This is an ALPHA version: There may be bugs and/or issues with save compatibility!

DOWNLOAD
Week 3 - Days 15-17 ALPHA
All Versions
: - - MEGA -
Others: UNOFFICIAL ANDROID

Previous Weeks

Specials

Patches: (s) - DAY 7 MAC FIX - WEEK 1 MAC FIX
Extras: - Decision Tree - Fan Signatures - FAQ

Thanks to Raven Tomoe for the share! Thank you BaasB for sharing "White Day Special" * This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 136814 View attachment 136816 View attachment 149361 View attachment 149364 View attachment 149366 View attachment 149367 View attachment 149368 View attachment 149369 View attachment 162391 View attachment 162392 View attachment 162393 View attachment 162394 View attachment 540214
You missed alot of bugs in here.

charliec1

Dec 3, 2018
You Missed alot of bugs in here. when he goes to the girls room its just black screen. then it says to roll back.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes