cavaemon

May 29, 2018
soooo kinda old question not too sure but has the door from week one a code? the one saki tries to open by 4 digits?

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Help guys, I'm playing the week from the 8th to the 14th final, and I saved it on the white day after sex with my sister, but now when I tried to load the save, the game went back to the 8th at the beginning of the scenes with Mao .. Does anyone know what may have happened? Thanks.

s@m

Jul 21, 2017
Week 1 - Days 1-7 Final Heavy Compressed (1.5GB): + EcchiSensei-Week_1_DMpatch .zip 2.42 GB
Week 2 - Days 8-14 Final 624 MB rar unofficial pc compressed + EcchiSensei-Day_8-14_v1.0_FINAL_DMPATCH .rar 198.7 MB

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Help guys, I'm playing the week from the 8th to the 14th final, and I saved it on the white day after sex with my sister, but now when I tried to load the save, the game went back to the 8th at the beginning of the scenes with Mao .. Does anyone know what may have happened? Thanks.
try auto save before your save about 5-10 images

Reactions: Ruodger

arms99

May 11, 2018
I finished the Day 15-17 ALPHA so do i need to download the beta? does it has any new content?
The alpha releases of ecchi sensei are complete, the only thing you get with the beta/final releases are bug fixes. However, in this case they did add the white day special to the end of the beta. So if you didn't download/play the separate white day special you'll have that as new content, otherwise there is no need.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I wonder if our wife will ever dare to confess what exactly happened in the past. It is said that she cheated on us, but I don't believe it, not her. Most likely her father raped her, I think. :unsure:
Given all they went through in high school, especially after she was bullied to the verge of suicide, and given she worships the ground Matsu walks on, it would be highly unlikely and totally out of character if she willingly cheated.

The only plausible explanation is she was raped. By whom we will discover eventually. Possibly by a male character we haven't seen yet.

diablo8x

Feb 3, 2018
Hi there how can I be sure on what route I am with Fuyu? I have seen people here mentioned a love and coruption route with her and I checked the walkthrough as well, it just says around the rooftop blowjob that one choice leads to love other to coruption, but it does not say which choice / choices lead to which route? and the bio card does not give any hints after the event either ....

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
But,eventhough she worship matsu,she still like any other wife out there.She still easily jealous and will be mad if she caught Matsu cheat on her.Remember her reaction when Satsune and her daughter flirt with Matsu?She doesnt like it,and want to snap any moment.But,maybe she will soften if the girls are her favourite like Shina,her daughters or some neighbour she like.

As for jealousy,most girl that open with harem are a smart one.They realize that the man they love are married.So,they dont have any right to keep that man for themselves.They slowly open up with it,like Masae,Fuyu,Himiko and Saki.Mao seems like a jealous type and she doesnt like it when Matsu fuck with other girls while Himiko slowly open up and doesnt mind he fuck others because she know Matsu isnt for her only.Masae doesnt mind to be in his harem,she is like Fuyu.Same as Saki,,she already suspect her father fuck Mao,but she still keep silent about it,and considering her relationship with Becky,threesome will happen at some point.Most of this girls need pair up to make the harem happen.And my Fuyu will be the mastermind to make all of this happen:devilish:

Reactions: Moonis

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
I wonder if our wife will ever dare to confess what exactly happened in the past. It is said that she cheated on us, but I don't believe it, not her. Most likely her father raped her, I think. :unsure:
If it is indeed a rape then why did she carry on with pregnancy, also she could've sought help from MC who i am sure would kill that person whoever it may be.... and if it was indeed her father, Hiroko kept on living at her parents home during pregnancy..and he is too obvious of a suspect..

My guess, which happened after a few comments on MC, is that MC actually did it. He seems to have lost controlled several times. And my guess is that he does not remember about that one, in which he probably did something else so terrible that she preferred to lie.
I know it is too convoluted, but the game is really done with MC creating a harem out of a city. It is hard for me to believe out of all the people, her wife would cheat. I personally don't care either way, though. Wife is for me the less relevant of the characters XD.
It is indeed too convoluted theory and if its true then i would be happy however, IF MC did it then there would be no reason for Hiroko to keep it a secret since their relationship was on the verge of breaking up over this and knowing MC he would be happy to know that he is the father of Mao after all these years...and in addition to that Hiroko already knows about MC losing control which he says so himself when talking with Crazy nurse. And also Hiroko gets pregnant before her first time with MC and says it was a one time thing...so its unlikely that MC impregnated her before their first time and lost memory over it (which hasn't happened so far except when he was drugged by Crazy)......And after all those years when they finally told the truth to Mao and she rebels, Hiroko could've easily told Mao if MC was the real father and avoided it....So taking all these into account its highly unlikely that MC could be the culprit....
However as u said since its a Harem focused game with ALPHA MC, it is hard to believe Hiroko cheated on him :(
Well i am more curious about the Why? than the Who?...which Blue will reveal the answer soon(er)?....

witteb

May 3, 2019
I got questions about installation. Yes i've looked at the faq.Do i need to merge the different weeks In one folder? must the vacations speciaals all be placed in specifics weeks or doesn't it matter?

Liam_3

Dec 3, 2018
I got questions about installation. Yes i've looked at the faq.Do i need to merge the different weeks In one folder? must the vacations speciaals all be placed in specifics weeks or doesn't it matter?
Don't merge anything, all the weeks/days/specials are standalone games.

Reactions: witteb
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes