locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
change something in the OP
This is an ALPHA/BETA version: There may be bugs and/or issues with save compatibility!

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Ecchi Sensei [Day 15-17 BETA] [BlueCat] - Original Size: 1.72GB

Compressed version for PC (570MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I just dowloaded the last version for mac, but nothing launch when i try to get the .app starting. Seen a few games here not working with catalina. Does others mac users have trouble launching this version ?

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
I need to download 16.6 GB first week to play this game ? it's too big :(
You can get the compressed version, which is way more reasonable in size, and you won't lose out on much quality. The amount of content in the game (assuming you read everything) is quite a bit, so it'll give you a lot of playtime.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I have a question everyone, what exactly does the dark mind patch have that makes it a no-no on this site? I played through week 1 and i didn't notice anything really that hardcore.

Then again, it has been a while since i played this.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I have a question everyone, what exactly does the dark mind patch have that makes it a no-no on this site? I played through week 1 and i didn't notice anything really that hardcore.

Then again, it has been a while since i played this.
Well hardcore is subjective. But essentially, it brings back real relationship (essentially incest), real ages (some characters are 15 or 13 years old), raping options and a few more i cannot remember.

Did you install it AND activate it inside the game?

RYUU-_-

May 24, 2018
Can we use the save from week 2 to continue withe the beta version cause it didnt work with the alpha version of days 15-17??

Reactions: Repuci

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
If it is indeed a rape then why did she carry on with pregnancy, also she could've sought help from MC who i am sure would kill that person whoever it may be.... and if it was indeed her father, Hiroko kept on living at her parents home during pregnancy..and he is too obvious of a suspect..

It is indeed too convoluted theory and if its true then i would be happy however, IF MC did it then there would be no reason for Hiroko to keep it a secret since their relationship was on the verge of breaking up over this and knowing MC he would be happy to know that he is the father of Mao after all these years...and in addition to that Hiroko already knows about MC losing control which he says so himself when talking with Crazy nurse. And also Hiroko gets pregnant before her first time with MC and says it was a one time thing...so its unlikely that MC impregnated her before their first time and lost memory over it (which hasn't happened so far except when he was drugged by Crazy)......And after all those years when they finally told the truth to Mao and she rebels, Hiroko could've easily told Mao if MC was the real father and avoided it....So taking all these into account its highly unlikely that MC could be the culprit....
However as u said since its a Harem focused game with ALPHA MC, it is hard to believe Hiroko cheated on him :(
Well i am more curious about the Why? than the Who?...which Blue will reveal the answer soon(er)?....
Your analysis makes a lot of sense. There were a lot of details I did not remember that indeed makes the MC culprit unlikely.
I gotta say that it actually makes the game MORE unique the fact that in such a harem setting your wife cheated on you. I personally don't mind, but still her personality cheating even in the past spunds so inconsistent. Like something is just not right. And while this game have a lot of ridiculous parts, everything seems actually very well thought to just make her cheat out of random. So if she did, why is indeed the question.

Reactions: damien_sensei

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
People always hate it when I say this (my comments always get facepalm) but I usually dislike when characters are "ohh so you wanna fuck everybody? sure I love it". Without conflict it is kind of pointless. And conflict is at the essence of drama. Like, whiy would I read a story that starts with "and they live happily ever after?"
Having said that, I kind of forgive everything in this game. Most situations are just so ridiculous that is always awesome and always make me laugh. Devs are making an awesome job making this game unique.
Besides, the game has so many things going on at the same time that even if there is no conflict by jealousy there is something else happening.
"The best way to avoid breaking immersion is by having none of that shit whatsoever."

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Wait they finally get pregnant? :oops:
Well we found out that principal Tanami is pregnant /could be cause Tara said during her meeting with Tanami that she was , that she can tell by looking at Tanami but since shes married it could be her husband but knowing what happen if you choose to impregnate Tanami during MC house visit good signs point to being the MC's baby

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Sorry if this has already been discussed, but any speculation on who the ... person is with Hitomi? Do you think it is just one of the past-time girls or could it be that Hitomi had a daughter by Matsu and we are about to meet a new sexy niece? Any thoughts?

Reactions: strelokhalfer

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Sorry if this has already been discussed, but any speculation on who the ... person is with Hitomi? Do you think it is just one of the past-time girls or could it be that Hitomi had a daughter by Matsu and we are about to meet a new sexy niece? Any thoughts?
I'm waiting for the full release to play the last update, but I played the special and when I saw the texts they exchanged, I thought the exact same thing. At first I thought it was a life partner or something, but from what they said, it seems more likely that it's a rebelling teenager, probably Hitomi's daughter and since Matsu is sending her money every month, it would make sense if it's his daughter too. Of course he could just be a brother trying to help his sister out, but if we consider that their first intimate "encounter" ended up with a creampie (or more) I think you're right about the daughter/niece. The only thing I know for sure is that Hitomi deserves all the love she can get when we finally see her in "present time".

kino2

Sep 7, 2017
Cn
can you give us a Pic? Kinda curious

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
If it is indeed a rape then why did she carry on with pregnancy, also she could've sought help from MC who i am sure would kill that person whoever it may be.... and if it was indeed her father, Hiroko kept on living at her parents home during pregnancy..and he is too obvious of a suspect..
I mean, there are plenty of women who have chosen to keep their children who were born from rape. Even if it was rape, at the end of the day, that's their child in their stomach. Also there are plenty of people that have been raped that choose to keep it a secret because rather than retaliation, they just want to forget it happened. And telling someone about it just makes them relive it in their minds, when they would much rather block off the memory.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I'm waiting for the full release to play the last update, but I played the special and when I saw the texts they exchanged, I thought the exact same thing. At first I thought it was a life partner or something, but from what they said, it seems more likely that it's a rebelling teenager, probably Hitomi's daughter and since Matsu is sending her money every month, it would make sense if it's his daughter too. Of course he could just be a brother trying to help his sister out, but if we consider that their first intimate "encounter" ended up with a creampie (or more) I think you're right about the daughter/niece. The only thing I know for sure is that Hitomi deserves all the love she can get when we finally see her in "present time".

Yes Hitomi deserves to be treated like a queen. I really hope we get the option to treat her well after how that first encounter went. I know that Matsu was gentle with her off screen, but the 'shown' parts of that scene were brutal. I feel pretty bad for her at this point. All she ever wanted was Matsu's love and honesty.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes