goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm using week 1 final, let me know if that one's wrong.
This is ambiguous.

Are you using the week 1 final game? The week 1 final DM patch? Both together?

If it's both together, odds are you installed the patch incorrectly. I don't think anyone else has reported having the week 1 game + week 1 DM patch say that the patch is out of date.

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Ecchi Sensei Day 15-17 Beta

4 Anon

Jan 13, 2020
How do I play the whole thing? The FAQ is for week 1 only.
Do I just use all 3 weeks as seperate games?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have to admit, i'm not a fan of drama. I know people love it and need conflict to keep them interested but I play games to get away from drama.

Not complaining about anything just going to wait until the whole Mao's dad thing blows over and it gets back to happy sex.

I just really like all the girls involved in that and drama in games has a weird habit of putting me off characters without it meaning to.

Hiroko is my fave and if it is what some people are saying it is then i'd rather insert my own head canon and gloss over it once it's all done with.

Not hating the game or slamming it in any way juse saying i'm going to watch from the side lines while the big people stuff goes on then little me can get back on the pitch once it's all calmed down. Big stuff makes me sad.

Reactions: Watcher X

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I have to admit, i'm not a fan of drama. I know people love it and need conflict to keep them interested but I play games to get away from drama.

Not complaining about anything just going to wait until the whole Mao's dad thing blows over and it gets back to happy sex.

I just really like all the girls involved in that and drama in games has a weird habit of putting me off characters without it meaning to.

Hiroko is my fave and if it is what some people are saying it is then i'd rather insert my own head canon and gloss over it once it's all done with.

Not hating the game or slamming it in any way juse saying i'm going to watch from the side lines while the big people stuff goes on then little me can get back on the pitch once it's all calmed down. Big stuff makes me sad.
Yeah, not much point playing it if it's going to make you miserable. I'm enjoying the drama coz my life is so vanilla :LOL: Luckily, the heavy content is mostly tied up with the flashback stories, which are entirely optional.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong, but all alpha and beta releases made without your previous choices and only use story line where you said yes to every girl/opportunity. Only the full release of ES has direct continuation from your save file with your choises.
I'm not entirely sure... I've said no to other things, but nothing has arisen to prove I said no to them.

So, I guess only the future holds the answers that we seek... I for one want to impregnate everyone, I DID name my love making tool the "babymaker" ;)

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I was going to wait for final release for day 15-17, but urge to get my Ecchi dose grew too much and I played beta release.

i found one typo, I think it was during Aki's photoshoot.

Matsu
And that's coming from you of all peopel? Who was making out
with Jasmine not long ago?

Not sure if this is typo or meant to be like that, but when Matsu gets home with Mao in day 17 he greets Hiriko: Hallo, sweetie. instead of hello.

And age of hobogirl was mentioned to be 12. I'm quite sure she was mentioned to be 15 during earlier days. I remember that, because I thought even that to be too low, because she looks like an 18 years old.

What comes to content, I liked it. One scene with Kotori teared me up a bit (manly tears, so no calling me softy), so good job.

I was bit disappointed about not seeing Matsu's sister visiting yet, but..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
I was going to wait for final release for day 15-17, but urge to get my Ecchi dose grew too much and I played beta release.

i found one typo, I think it was during Aki's photoshoot.

Matsu
And that's coming from you of all peopel? Who was making out
with Jasmine not long ago?

Not sure if this is typo or meant to be like that, but when Matsu gets home with Mao in day 17 he greets Hiriko: Hallo, sweetie. instead of hello.

And age of hobogirl was mentioned to be 12. I'm quite sure she was mentioned to be 15 during earlier days. I remember that, because I thought even that to be too low, because she looks like an 18 years old.

What comes to content, I liked it. One scene with Kotori teared me up a bit (manly tears, so no calling me softy), so good job.

I was bit disappointed about not seeing Matsu's sister visiting yet, but..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The typos and errors were known, they are fixed in the code already

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
A question (that's probably been answered before, but I can't find it for the life of me, so, sorry if that's the case).
Does telling the truth or lying to Tomoe after a threesome with her and Tara during day 2 change anything at all as of right now? Cuz on one hand, don't wanna miss potential sex scenes. But on the other - don't really wanna lie to the best girl. Need to know for sure :p
screenshot0354.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Repuci

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, not much point playing it if it's going to make you miserable. I'm enjoying the drama coz my life is so vanilla :LOL: Luckily, the heavy content is mostly tied up with the flashback stories, which are entirely optional.
I don't mind the flashback stuff, knowing they are happy now makes the old drama tolerable it's new drama i'm wanting to avoid.

I know Horoki is going to get upset and I don't want to see that so i'll lurk until it's safe to come back out.

Reactions: Watcher X
May 16, 2018
HI guys! Quick question, does:
Lewdmas Special (2019): Hangover
Fapoween Special (2019)

Have a dark mind patch? i can't seem to find it in lewdpatcher.
thanks for the replies in advance!

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes