Salamence

Jun 5, 2018
Week 2 for Android isn't working for me. Showing error. Can't ignore or rollback. Can anyone give me working week 2 link? Thanks

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
There are previous versions. Look closely on the site you can get the patch from and you should see a link to the previous versions.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
First time for me with this game, day 1 is not half-over, but I hesitate going further...

Could someone tell me if there's going to be some tension? For now, it just seems like everybody wants to fuck my brain out and all I gotta do is ask. Whereas I like when I feel the girls in a game react like real people, and the game's stake it to build up attention and affection through being careful in your social interactions.

In parallel, I read that the Dark Mind patch contains violence and even Rape. That's... promising :Kappa:And very antithetic with what I've seen so far. Will the social interactions become more realistic, more difficult, and therefore lead to more rewarding sex scenes than the first one in the principal's office? Do you guys advise me to stick to it and see what the game has to offer?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Can anybody assist me in telling me how to install the DM patch in android?
I can't be sure of this as I don't have a device to check it on , but I have seen here on the forum that with the latest versions of RenPy, if you create a folder called "game" in the area of your external storage that the game is using for saves and extract the files from the DM patch there, it will work just as if it was built into the apk.

I hope that works for you.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
First time for me with this game, day 1 is not half-over, but I hesitate going further...

Could someone tell me if there's going to be some tension? For now, it just seems like everybody wants to fuck my brain out and all I gotta do is ask. Whereas I like when I feel the girls in a game react like real people, and the game's stake it to build up attention and affection through being careful in your social interactions.

In parallel, I read that the Dark Mind patch contains violence and even Rape. That's... promising :Kappa:And very antithetic with what I've seen so far. Will the social interactions become more realistic, more difficult, and therefore lead to more rewarding sex scenes than the first one in the principal's office? Do you guys advise me to stick to it and see what the game has to offer?
It's not a ralistic game.

If you go in expecting any sort of realism you'll be disappointed.

The DM patch doesn't change how people react to it, it just adds a few dark scenes that are also way over the top.

It's a fantasy harem game.

If you are looking for games where you need to work for sex, this isn't for you. They all want him, most of them have had him multiple times.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
If you want realistic,try Melody or DM,or Acting Lesson which is boring as fuck for me.If you want realistic harem,maybe try Triangle.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

azynooky11

Oct 23, 2018
I can't be sure of this as I don't have a device to check it on , but I have seen here on the forum that with the latest versions of RenPy, if you create a folder called "game" in the area of your external storage that the game is using for saves and extract the files from the DM patch there, it will work just as if it was built into the apk.

I hope that works for you.
Thanks Regardie for the advice. Tried to do that but it doesnt work. FYI, my saved data is in the internal storage

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't like MC in the old days. Total asshole. I often scroll fast these scenes. I was hoping to confess her feelings for her sister and spend the night normally, but no ... time for rape. I understand that MC regrets how he behaved, but it just pisses me off. :confused:

And besides, an interesting update, I'm waiting for the next one. ;)

Okay, I'm taking some things back from what I wrote, they explained it to themselves.
I look forward to explaining who is finally the father of Mao ... nice that they are heading towards it, hopefully in the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: IceBearApproves
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes