xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
The game is not Completed,dev said it will have day 18+19 20+21 and month 1 merge version

Topper420

Nov 4, 2019
I was getting a bunch of "can't find the specified path" errors when using the "extract here" in both winrar and 7zip, but when I manually went in in and extracted it unpacked fine. I think it's because the folder with in the zip file also has .zip in the name.

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Not Completed, The final was mistaken for complete from someone who updated the OP but fixed now, sorry for the confusion.

Reactions: pgm_01

melvin432

Aug 20, 2019
Ecchi Sensei - Day 15-17 FINAL!

Hey, folks!
It's time again, an Ecchi Sensei update is ready!
Because we have a lot to do this month with the Alpha, Beta, and Final releases of Day 15-17, the upcoming White Day Special, and many Patreon posts such as polls, changelogs, What Happens Next, etc. I'll keep it brief and maybe I'll even use copy & paste for the Alpha/Beta/Final releases *nya*
Alright then, update update *Yay*
But there is one thing I want to say before you can rush to the download link and play another ginormous update that we put a lot of love, sweat, and other body fluids into *Rawr*....
Ecchi Sensei depends on your support. We are not a large corporation with sponsors and investors, no... we are just a continuously growing team of ambitious perverts from all over the world who want to bring joy to you. We noticed that, especially recently, no matter if it's the Alpha, Beta, or Final version of the game, they constantly appear on pirate sites, almost immediately after the official release.
Don't get me wrong, there are good things about the game being available to more people, because then there are more players and if they believe that our game deserves their financial support, this is a good thing for us, of course.
But since August 2019 there has been a constant downward trend when it comes to patrons and the financial support, which is why we believe that there are no positive consequences from immediately having the latest highly demanded update available on certain platforms for free.
Of course we can't forbid you from sharing your download link and we don't want to do that. We are just politely requesting that you maybe wait a few days before sharing the link, so that undecided persons who don't support the game but want to play it maybe have a reason to become a patron.
Well, like I said, it's your decision whether or not you share the download links. We are not going to publicly shame people because I live by "live and let live", but if those who spread the links believe that they are doing us a favor or helping us, to those I say no, unfortunately you don't. Just the opposite, you are harming Ecchi Sensei.
That is why my team and I want to make the following request... If you really want to share links in forums and other places, then please wait a few days before doing that. Thank you very much.
Hah, now I wrote more than I was planning to. Whatever....
What follows is the download link for:
Ecchi Sensei - Day 15-17 Final!
i do wanna say in response to this, though i have no doubt that pirate sites do affect the funding of this game in some way it has been show time and time again with multiple games on here the positives outweigh the negatives, their funding has declined simply for the same reason as it does for everyone on here, they were white hot when they first released and coming into day 6 they were still hot making almost 2k every month but the longer a game goes on for, the more ppl just get used to it the uniqueness and specailty of it dies off and with the 6 month period it took for them to do week 1 not exactly helping either which killed alot of the heat and traction they had gained plus the change of full days on alpha/betas instead of just parts of one, the overall story slightly decreasing in quality almost all the daughters and popular characters having their sex scenes done plus constant delays with almost each update has caused the funding for this to just slowly die down.

If they want want to get it up again its kinda simple all thet need to do is just release each update on time for awhile and just add a bit more drama to story build up to things like they were doing in week 1 and add a bit more drama to it (at least thats my personal take anyway)

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes