Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Pretty much agree with everything that was said on the discussion of the game losing support.

When week 1 dropped, I was going to become a T8 Patreon, I was already fairly high up the ladder, for the custom character. But, it just took way too long for new content.

Now it just feels like more and more people are being added for the hell of it, and its lost the charm it had when it first came out. Other harem games have appeared since then, with way more consistent update schedules. Sure, it may be 1-2 sex scenes a week, but you can choose to wait for the final release and enjoy everything at once if you want.

I felt like saying something cause I hate the cop out of blaming the pirate sites for the loss of income when if it wasn’t for Ecchi Sensi blowing up on F95, I doubt this game gets a week 2 since it took so long for that to happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fleabag

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I don't know if this been discussed already but do anyone else thinks Fuyu is the mc daughter? The timeline matches and she said he's the only person came inside of her
Bruh,Fuyu mother is a queen of slut,she fuck thousand of guys and gave birth to Fuyu,lol

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Pretty much agree with everything that was said on the discussion of the game losing support.

When week 1 dropped, I was going to become a T8 Patreon, I was already fairly high up the ladder, for the custom character. But, it just took way too long for new content.

Now it just feels like more and more people are being added for the hell of it, and it’s lost it’s charm. Other harem games have appeared since then, with way more consistent update schedules. Sure, it may be 1-2 sex scenes a week, but you can choose to wait for the final release and enjoy everything at once if you want.

I felt like saying something cause I hate the cop out of blaming the pirate sites for the loss of income when if it wasn’t for Ecchi Sensi blowing up on F95, I doubt this game gets a week 2 since it took so long for that to happen.
usually how long it takes for new content or week?

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
The zip from the MEGA link doesn't open. I've downloaded it twice now and it just says 'unable to open' a bunch of times.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The zip from the MEGA link doesn't open. I've downloaded it twice now and it just says 'unable to open' a bunch of times.
Suggestion - read the thread. This was on the previous page:

I was getting a bunch of "can't find the specified path" errors when using the "extract here" in both winrar and 7zip, but when I manually went in in and extracted it unpacked fine. I think it's because the folder with in the zip file also has .zip in the name.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Suggestion - read the thread. This was on the previous page:
Thank you for the advice but you get there are 500+ pages right? And the search function is a joke. Yes I should have looked a few pages back before posting, but the last several posts have all been story related and I wasn't sure how far back to read.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Thank you for the advice but you get there are 500+ pages right? And the search function is a joke. Yes I should have looked a few pages back before posting, but the last several posts have all been story related and I wasn't sure how far back to read.
The search function is great. What issues do you have with it?

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
The search function is great. What issues do you have with it?
It just pulls up way too much information. If you simply search for the name of a game, it pulls up pages and pages of results with that games name. It could be mods, language options, or just posts mentioning the name of the game. I may just not be filtering as much as I should and that is probably my bad, but I usually have to check through several pages of results just to find a single game. And I wouldn't even know how to begin searching for a specific post within a thread. Granted these are probably a reflection on my inability to filter properly and not a reflection on the search function as a whole, but it is still not a great option for me.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
For anyone who is wondering if it is worth replaying the D15-17 final if you already played the beta, the answer is no. I scanned the diff between the source code of the two, and it's 99% correcting minor typos in the dialog. There are a couple of lines of dialog in the beta that are removed in the final. No changes made in the final version have any impact on the game state; there are no changes in variables; the same decisions will have the same consequences.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes