Sallin_Kari

Nov 20, 2017
I thought it was pretty much a given at this point tbh, so yeah, I agree.
To be fair, I don't usually follow the discussion and did so now on a whim so if there was a discussion of this before I missed it, only seeing the discussion on Mao's parentage. Sorry if I wasted anyone's time.

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
To be fair, I don't usually follow the discussion and did so now on a whim so if there was a discussion of this before I missed it, only seeing the discussion on Mao's parentage. Sorry if I wasted anyone's time.
No-no-no, I meant I thought it was a given based on the story. The age and all seemed too convenient. Never even crossed my mind to doubt it x)

Reactions: Bryon Smothers

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Hey guys, i have a question; if you have sex with Tara in the bathroom, what are the negative consequences (the game doesn't specify)?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hey guys, i have a question; if you have sex with Tara in the bathroom, what are the negative consequences (the game doesn't specify)?
Tomoe doesnt happy you lie on her and probably will leave you later.Bad consequences maybe she found out when her mom said it.

Old Ecchi Man

Mar 12, 2020
This thread will definitely explode when Mao's bio father is revealed.

it is already known who the organic father is, because in one of the past memories it was mentioned who he is and that she could prevent him from further actions by threatening to make it known if he touched her again

Sep 11, 2018
No-no-no, I meant I thought it was a given based on the story. The age and all seemed too convenient. Never even crossed my mind to doubt it x)
yeah with the was that played out it was foreshadowing for sure but the real question is if the mc and others will figure this out or if it was only for the player aka us.

Reactions: Harem Route

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I'm getting major yandere vibes from Himiko, she would probably straight up shank someone if she found out MC had other girls.

Reactions: jackkane

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
I love this game my only complaint for the end of day 17 when the white day is reviewed it doesnt ave the sex with the sister option like in the special.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I love this game my only complaint for the end of day 17 when the white day is reviewed it doesnt ave the sex with the sister option like in the special.
That scene is definitely there.
Do you have the correct darkmind patch activated?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes