onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
Hey, guys. Was wondering if I could get some more assistance. So I downloaded the first two weeks and their dark mind patches. However when I unzip Week 2 DMPatch I can't seem to find it anywhere. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017

onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
Hey, guys. Was wondering if I could get some more assistance. So I downloaded the first two weeks and their dark mind patches. However when I unzip Week 2 DMPatch I can't seem to find it anywhere. Has anyone else experienced this issue?
Disregard. I figured it out.

Sep 11, 2018
So,who do you think Mao's father is ? I think is either Hiroko or MC's dad... :unsure:
My theory a while back with the info we had at the time was that its Hiroko father but someone that works on the game dropped a crypt hint. That with the facts given that makes sense but it's wrong and that's all they would say. It's in the thread somewhere.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Luizodia

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
While I agree Death Book is overrated, Code Beass is a significantly worse series that is often praised far more.
have yet to watch that as I've neve been interested.

so i'll just say, maybe Mao is a a fan of mech anime more than supernatural which biased her opinion.

least she wasnt slobbering all over EVA's cock! talk about over rated.....

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It just pulls up way too much information. If you simply search for the name of a game, it pulls up pages and pages of results with that games name. It could be mods, language options, or just posts mentioning the name of the game. I may just not be filtering as much as I should and that is probably my bad, but I usually have to check through several pages of results just to find a single game. And I wouldn't even know how to begin searching for a specific post within a thread. Granted these are probably a reflection on my inability to filter properly and not a reflection on the search function as a whole, but it is still not a great option for me.
If you want to search within a thread, start from a page in that thread. If you want to search for a thread name everywhere, don't be in a thread, and click "search titles only". And then there's the quick search at the top of the main forum page.

Reactions: Soul_less327

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I was getting a bunch of "can't find the specified path" errors when using the "extract here" in both winrar and 7zip, but when I manually went in in and extracted it unpacked fine. I think it's because the folder with in the zip file also has .zip in the name.
Thanks for this, I was getting really frustrated.

Reactions: Topper420
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes