Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
i do wanna say in response to this, though i have no doubt that pirate sites do affect the funding of this game in some way it has been show time and time again with multiple games on here the positives outweigh the negatives, their funding has declined simply for the same reason as it does for everyone on here, they were white hot when they first released and coming into day 6 they were still hot making almost 2k every month but the longer a game goes on for, the more ppl just get used to it the uniqueness and specailty of it dies off and with the 6 month period it took for them to do week 1 not exactly helping either which killed alot of the heat and traction they had gained plus the change of full days on alpha/betas instead of just parts of one, the overall story slightly decreasing in quality almost all the daughters and popular characters having their sex scenes done plus constant delays with almost each update has caused the funding for this to just slowly die down.

If they want want to get it up again its kinda simple all thet need to do is just release each update on time for awhile and just add a bit more drama to story build up to things like they were doing in week 1 and add a bit more drama to it (at least thats my personal take anyway)
Look at this carefully and notice August 2019 to now earnings and patrons:

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Ecchi Sensei [Day 15-17 Final] [BlueCat] - Original Size: 1.72 GB

Download PC (485MB): - -
Download Mac (470MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
Okay, so I'm thinking about trying this out but I'm confused. Whats the difference between All Versions, Split Links, Heavy and Light Compressed?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
i means using the dm patch 1-7 and 8-14 or just using 15-17 dm patch
use the specific dm patch for the specific part you are playing.
You dont need to have played the first parts to play 15-17.
I have a new pc and I lost my save and I just started from the start of 15-17. Game simulates what happened before, I think.

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
whats the condequences for blackmailing christa lol. Or is it better to not blackmail her in week 2
I'll tell you right away that I don't know! But... there are only two options (or one? as usual...), WITHOUT blackmail her trust will be won more slowly and gently in the result will be sex and both will be happy. And if with blackmail it will be faster, perhaps more rough sex, but in the end both will be happy. Everything's as usual.

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
First time playing this game.....Is there a single link for the whole game or should i download each week separately?? Sorry for asking the obvious question but having gone through the OP and the FAQs, there doesn't appear to be a single file for the whole game

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
Okay, so I'm thinking about trying this out but I'm confused. Whats the difference between All Versions, Split Links, Heavy and Light Compressed?
All Versions just means it works on Windows, Linux, and Mac (instead of separate files for each). It's the full, uncompressed version. The Split ones are the same, just split up into multiple smaller files. Light/Heavy Compressed is the same but with a smaller file size at the cost of reduced image quality. If you care about using the Dark Mind patch, the week 1 patch is considerably bigger than the others (2.4GB) so that's something to be aware of. The "Week 1 - Final" patch is for week 1 and "Day 8-14 - Final Release" for week 2.

First time playing this game.....Is there a single link for the whole game or should i download each week separately?? Sorry for asking the obvious question but having gone through the OP and the FAQs, there doesn't appear to be a single file for the whole game
Yeah, download each week (and then 15-17 to be caught up). Updates come in chunks of a couple in-game days at a time, with a final Week 1/2/etc version. And when week 4 is finishing up there'll be an all-in-one Month 1 version, as far as I'm aware.

Reactions: onitiyashi

Fleabag

Aug 2, 2018
i do wanna say in response to this, though i have no doubt that pirate sites do affect the funding of this game in some way it has been show time and time again with multiple games on here the positives outweigh the negatives, their funding has declined simply for the same reason as it does for everyone on here, they were white hot when they first released and coming into day 6 they were still hot making almost 2k every month but the longer a game goes on for, the more ppl just get used to it the uniqueness and specailty of it dies off and with the 6 month period it took for them to do week 1 not exactly helping either which killed alot of the heat and traction they had gained plus the change of full days on alpha/betas instead of just parts of one, the overall story slightly decreasing in quality almost all the daughters and popular characters having their sex scenes done plus constant delays with almost each update has caused the funding for this to just slowly die down.

If they want want to get it up again its kinda simple all thet need to do is just release each update on time for awhile and just add a bit more drama to story build up to things like they were doing in week 1 and add a bit more drama to it (at least thats my personal take anyway)
So BlueCat thinks that early leaks lead to losing money? Well, it's reasonable, but... Maybe just not everyone like what happens with the game? Some people maybe don't want to pay for a neverending story. Maybe some people tired of these hundreds of girls who pop-out every update only to stretch the story? You have made your bed, and you must lie on it. Ambitions it's good, but as he said himself, they are not a large corporation with sponsors and investors, so maybe they should try to change their strategy and only then talk that losing money it's not their fault?

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
All Versions just means it works on Windows, Linux, and Mac (instead of separate files for each). It's the full, uncompressed version. The Split ones are the same, just split up into multiple smaller files. Light/Heavy Compressed is the same but with a smaller file size at the cost of reduced image quality. If you care about using the Dark Mind patch, the week 1 patch is considerably bigger than the others (2.4GB) so that's something to be aware of. The "Week 1 - Final" patch is for week 1 and "Day 8-14 - Final Release" for week 2.

Yeah, download each week (and then 15-17 to be caught up). Updates come in chunks of a couple in-game days at a time, with a final Week 1/2/etc version. And when week 4 is finishing up there'll be an all-in-one Month 1 version, as far as I'm aware.
So how do you transfer the save data from one week version to the version that has the events for the second and third week?

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018

I agree with your post to an extend in my opinion the main reason is the delays ,blue promised big releases in frequent intervals which they failed big time ,there were no new content after week1 for months .I understand they were remaking the game but it killed the whole vibe of the game and secondly as some one mentioned before the game is at a stage not everyone going to like it . I still like the game it is awesome but it has lost its charm slightly .

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hitomi*get raped

also Hitomi:That was one of the greatest moment in my life!
Me:Wut?*facepalm

She imagine weird shit or something?thats horrible.But,if she is happy,i dont have any complain.

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2018
I don't know if this been discussed already but do anyone else thinks Fuyu is the mc daughter? The timeline matches and she said he's the only person came inside of her

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Maybe some people tired of these hundreds of girls who pop-out every update only to stretch the story?
This is one of the reasons I don't back it.

With harem games I only really end up liking a few, once it starts getting into silly numbers I lose track of names and what purpose they serve.

The problem this game has is it now has competition in the harem spot with WVM and My New Family. Both of which have fewer girls and only a couple of core girls you get the most content with.

Fuyu and Tomoe talk about being by his side and helping him with his harem but you don't see that much of them in the grand scheme of it.

The really sad part is you could easily remove well over half the girls here and it wouldn't hurt the story at all.

There are a lot of characters here that don't bring anything to the table.

Take the teacher interviews, only 1 of those was needed that added anything worthwhile to the story and that was Momo and that moved on with one of the existing story lines.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes