May 15, 2018
Hey, I Just downloaded the partial week 3 beta and was playing it. Mc had a conversation with Saki then had an inner monologue about how Itsumi better not mess with his daughter since I chose not to help her with the club. The only thing is in week two I did join as it seems that there is going to be a good chunk of content happening there. Is this a beta bug/ has anyone else had this issue?

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Hey, I Just downloaded the partial week 3 beta and was playing it. Mc had a conversation with Saki then had an inner monologue about how Itsumi better not mess with his daughter since I chose not to help her with the club. The only thing is in week two I did join as it seems that there is going to be a good chunk of content happening there. Is this a beta bug/ has anyone else had this issue?
If you load a Week 2 save, it should carry over
If you start a new game on Day 15, the game behaves as if you agreed to help her

Reactions: slickwilli2020

redkit7878

Aug 9, 2017
I played ecchi sensei week 1 then I downlaoded the ecchi sensei week 2 but my elder daughter name changed with my little daughter name. Can u help me please. and sorry for my bad english

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's about time but serially why would people not want to know that. I need to know who I got to get my revenge on. tho mao is one of my favorite characters.
Horoki is my fave and I don't want to see her sad.

I'm that much of a soft tart i'm having to wait until the sad bit is done so I can skip it.

I cry far too easily over sad stuff. The thought that someone hurt Horoki when she was young was already enough, i'll just headcannon he gets a swift trip to dick kick city and thrown in a room with Tomoe, Masae, Fuyu and Shina ..... then dumped in a room with the Neko's ..... then sent to crazy nurse to get "patched up".

And they all lived on fucks'a'lot island happily ever after.

• Haha
Reactions: ktoutlaw80
Sep 11, 2018
Horoki is my fave and I don't want to see her sad.

I'm that much of a soft tart i'm having to wait until the sad bit is done so I can skip it.

I cry far too easily over sad stuff. The thought that someone hurt Horoki when she was young was already enough, i'll just headcannon he gets a swift trip to dick kick city and thrown in a room with Tomoe, Masae, Fuyu and Shina ..... then dumped in a room with the Neko's ..... then sent to crazy nurse to get "patched up".

And they all lived on fucks'a'lot island happily ever after.
After the last special. It was ruff. not looking forward to more rape at all but I still want to know who.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
After the last special. It was ruff. not looking forward to more rape at all but I still want to know who.
I think the last rape I saw was his sister.

I'd had a couple of glasses of wine and felt brave ... I was not brave. I admit i'm a softie, I can't take the hard stuff, watching her cry while asking why he's hurting her and she just wanted to love him was heart breaking. Sure they are fine afterwards but I couldn't watch any of the darker scenes after that.

Most I can manage are the Crazy Nurse scenes and the wierdness they involve and that's because she amuses me.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
wow, this thread is dead normally on a release day it hopping with people f5ing and begging for download links.
Part of it is due to the little differences between Alpha, Beta, and Final.

The other reason is probably the fact story wise its harder to care. It's a mess and it makes zero sense, even by hentai standards.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Have Fun

Don't Forget to Leave A Like For this amazing game (Press the LIKE button)

-

Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes