IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Every time I turn around this thing gets an update, which is GREAT but man it makes keeping up with which version I should download a little difficult.

Can we simplify? Usually I'll download a new version of the game and just drop patches and the save folder in from the prior edition so it could feasibly be played from a save or straight from the beginning but the fragmentation on this title makes it a little difficult. is there ever going to be a version, even if it's fucking MASSIVE, that is the entirety of the game with all days/side games/updates/etc in a single folder to play straight through?

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
Every time I turn around this thing gets an update, which is GREAT but man it makes keeping up with which version I should download a little difficult.

Can we simplify? Usually I'll download a new version of the game and just drop patches and the save folder in from the prior edition so it could feasibly be played from a save or straight from the beginning but the fragmentation on this title makes it a little difficult. is there ever going to be a version, even if it's fucking MASSIVE, that is the entirety of the game with all days/side games/updates/etc in a single folder to play straight through?
At the moment there is no single folder version of the game. Week 1 is the first 7 days of the story, Week 2 is days 8-14 and the current release is the Beta of the start of week 3, days 15-17. The next update due is the final version of days 15-17 which will have any missing content added, (probably nothing), and as many remaining bugs fixed as possible.

In Summary, to see all base parts of the story so far you need 3 folders, Week 1 Final, Week 2 final and D15-17 Beta.

The "specials" are a mixture of standalone content and parts of the story that were released early, (and later included into the main game), because BlueCat is an incredible rendering, coding and writing machine that produces content faster than the normal human beings on the team can keep up with. Each of the special episodes would need to be in its own folder as well to avoid breaking stuff.

Finally we get to the Dark Mind patch, (which contains all the Patreon unfriendly content like incest and real ages for some girls), and causes 99% of the "missing image" and other error posts on the thread.

There is a version of the DM patch, for each version of the game, except some of the specials that don't need the patch. There is a link at the bottom of the lewd patcher page "show previous versions" where you can find them. Just make sure you get the Week 1 final DM patch for the Week 1 final part of the game and you won't have any issues.

So if you want to see "all" of the main game so far you need the same 3 folders with the relevant DM patches applied.

There were plans for a "Month 1" consolidated version when the game gets that far, but nothing official has been heard about that for a while now. Maybe we will eventually get a complete year in a single folder version, but that will be a long way ion the future.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
I mean, there are plenty of women who have chosen to keep their children who were born from rape. Even if it was rape, at the end of the day, that's their child in their stomach. Also there are plenty of people that have been raped that choose to keep it a secret because rather than retaliation, they just want to forget it happened. And telling someone about it just makes them relive it in their minds, when they would much rather block off the memory.
That is right in the real world and as u said there are plenty of women who does that (i don't know how much of them wants to get pregnant and raise their child since as u said it reminds them and makes them relive it most people give the child up for adoption, also after rape any survivor who gets treated at hospital is treated with post contraceptive pill along with counselling, atleast in my country..... sure it varies for marital rape/roleplay gone wrong :LOL: but Hiroko is underaged in that time IF she was raped so she would have needed proper medical attention regardless) but setting that real world problem aside...i don't think it applies for Hiroko in Blucat's world, maybe it applies when she was bullied and had suicidal tendencies before meeting the MC BUT after their relationship Hiroko becomes so much dependent on MC also much more confident which could be seen in the story, so she must have a strong reason hiding the truth from him and for keeping the child to raise her with MC, atleast that is my take on it. And MC as smart as he is did not suspect Hiroko might've been raped instead he still thinks she must have cheated on him. Besides the reason u stated is so obvious which is bad for the plot and Hiroko doesn't seem like a victim throughout the story...but who except Blue only knows, maybe u are right..we just gotta wait for it.

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018

Just play whenever a week is completed.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Wow what a great update. Can't say enough about this this VN. Has everything I like and none of the things I don't. I'm so glad I can always count on the Blue Cat team to put a great new update each time. Always worth the short wait for such amazing content. So looking forward to more of this great story, which I honestly hope never ends. Not many games compare the Ecchi Sensei. Thanks for the great work. I hope we get to impregnate every hottie in the game, (starting with Riu and Kaede). Keep up the amazing work.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
That is right in the real world and as u said there are plenty of women who does that (i don't know how much of them wants to get pregnant and raise their child since as u said it reminds them and makes them relive it most people give the child up for adoption, also after rape any survivor who gets treated at hospital is treated with post contraceptive pill along with counselling, atleast in my country..... sure it varies for marital rape/roleplay gone wrong :LOL: but Hiroko is underaged in that time IF she was raped so she would have needed proper medical attention regardless) but setting that real world problem aside...i don't think it applies for Hiroko in Blucat's world, maybe it applies when she was bullied and had suicidal tendencies before meeting the MC BUT after their relationship Hiroko becomes so much dependent on MC also much more confident which could be seen in the story, so she must have a strong reason hiding the truth from him and for keeping the child to raise her with MC, atleast that is my take on it. And MC as smart as he is did not suspect Hiroko might've been raped instead he still thinks she must have cheated on him. Besides the reason u stated is so obvious which is bad for the plot and Hiroko doesn't seem like a victim throughout the story...but who except Blue only knows, maybe u are right..we just gotta wait for it.
The other thing that hasn't been explained yet is the bruises on Hiroko's body that MC saw in a flash-back (I assume that once MC started dating her the girls stopped bullying her)

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Just wanted to chime in and say the animations in this latest release are a massive improvement to some of the earlier ones. I've been a critic of most of the animations so far, I don't know what BluCat has done differently this time but these look much much better.

Reactions: GordSinn

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
Oh yah of course. In term's of the Ecchi Sensei story, I'm not sure she was raped or anything. If anything, I'm banking on her cheating for reasons that will be disclosed later possibly. I was just making a general statement about the comment you made about why she would want to keep the pregnancy if it was from rape. But I don't think Hiroko was raped. That's just what I think though.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I think she got raped by her father,and by her personality,i dont think she ever cheating.But it still early to judge,she is not the type that go to club and fucking around like her bullies.She is the type that introvert and always do her things alone.

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Well we found out that principal Tanami is pregnant /could be cause Tara said during her meeting with Tanami that she was , that she can tell by looking at Tanami but since shes married it could be her husband but knowing what happen if you choose to impregnate Tanami during MC house visit good signs point to being the MC's baby
Hmm... if you don't want to be disappointed, don't read my spoiler :censored:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But... who knows ;)

Last edited:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I think she got raped by her father,and by her personality,i dont think she ever cheating.But it still early to judge,she is not the type that go to club and fucking around like her bullies.She is the type that introvert and always do her things alone.
Actually my thoughts as well.

Reactions: Genji

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Well, just finished the latest play through and again it was fantastic story telling. I look forward to the next update where we finally find out who Mao's father is.

From what I can see, it could only be four possible options:

1 - Matsu, where Hiroko doesn't want him to know for some reason. This is the least likely option, because it just doesn't make any sense. Why lie about it to Matsu then pretend Matsu is the father to your parents anyway?

2. Hiroko's father. This is the most likely candidate and explains why Hiroko doesn't want anyone to know. Especially Matsu who would likely kill him.

3. Matsu's father (Papa). Another likely candidate for similar reasons with Hiroko's father.

4. An unknown male character we haven't been introduced to yet. This would be the most disappointing option and a bit of a cop out. Possibilities are she was raped by an unknown man and she refused to let anyone know, or she found out Matsu was cheating on her with multiple girls and she sought revenge with another man. Either option would kind of suck.

I suppose for me the most interesting option would depend if BluCat intends for Matsu to ever find out who the father is. If he does, I'm hoping it's number 3. Imagine the fireworks when Matsu gets hold of Papa.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Imo it's either 2 or 4.. Unknown rape could be a thing since she was going to the roof to jump at the end of the first past time event, with the next being the pregnant event.. Either Matsu stopped her from jumping or something else did imo..

Reactions: Watcher X
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes