goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Oh my bad. So just to be sure, there's no final version of D8-14? As the Alpha is from January I assumed wrong.
Ack...hold on. Let me re-read what you wrote. Yeah, I saw D8-14 and understood D15-17. Whoops.

Yes, the final for D8-14 is done. The link to it is in the OP. D15-17 is only in alpha right now.

Reactions: jose100

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
So, I decided I wanted to do a new playthrough from the beginning, both because I like this game and I wanted to see the minor updates that were added at a later date. I therefore unzipped the week one final I had downloaded, used its DM patch, and tried to play it. LOTS of errors in various places forced me to "roll back" and avoid parts of the story. Eventually, however, the main branch caused an error and it was impossible to contiune.

If this is the "final" version of week one, shouldn't it be playable all the way through? I suppose it is possible that the "final" version I downloaded and patched is not actually the "final, final version" and patch. I will try downloading them again and see if that changes anything.

Oh, snap! I forgot that I also added Lain's Mod for Week One. The combination of the three could be the problem, or perhaps I added them to the main folder in the wrong order. (Should be unzip game, add DM patch, add Lain's.)

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2019
you dont need Lain's mod.
So, I decided I wanted to do a new playthrough from the beginning, both because I like this game and I wanted to see the minor updates that were added at a later date. I therefore unzipped the week one final I had downloaded, used its DM patch, and tried to play it. LOTS of errors in various places forced me to "roll back" and avoid parts of the story. Eventually, however, the main branch caused an error and it was impossible to contiune.

If this is the "final" version of week one, shouldn't it be playable all the way through? I suppose it is possible that the "final" version I downloaded and patched is not actually the "final, final version" and patch. I will try downloading them again and see if that changes anything.

Oh, snap! I forgot that I also added Lain's Mod for Week One. The combination of the three could be the problem, or perhaps I added them to the main folder in the wrong order. (Should be unzip game, add DM patch, add Lain's.)
You don't need Lain's mod. DM patch gives you all the hints you need.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

If you got a bunch of errors, you probably installed something incorrectly.

What, EXACTLY, did you do? Step-by-step.

--

Sep 26, 2017
The DM patch dont work and is only a part of the full patch there should be a complete release of the patch each time a version gets released to stop this mix up happening, I get missing image errors d15_night_3 etc... with saki until the game has nothing but constant errors and cannot play anymore, clear and updated patch and instructions needed, archive_dm.rpa is not enough to get a working version using DM, kinda annoying that this hasnt been addressed earlier, having download parts here and there is not good at all.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Soon the day will come when you find out the identity of Mao's real father

Hopefully in the next Past Time event. Possibly in week 4, as some of White-Day may be in week 3

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
Any reason why Saki's files are completely missing from Days15-17? Game crashes when it can't find here animations.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Any reason why Saki's files are completely missing from Days15-17? Game crashes when it can't find here animations.
Well, this is only the alpha version. But personally, I didn't have any problems with the files.

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
Ok, I just dl'd the first week and started it, and I find the ages interesting. If the MC is 32, that means he was 14 when his oldest was born, and 13 for the step-daughter. 36 to 38 would make much more sense. And according to a statistics page about Japan ( ), 32 is the average age to be starting a family. This marks the MC as very unusual.

And yes... this may have been brought up before, but please excuse me from searching through 522 pages of posts and who knows how many false leads the search engine would generate.

Mar 22, 2019
The oldest one is not her daughter,its her step daughter,mc have Mao when he still 14 years old,He got Saki when he still 17 while 19 when he got Himiko.And lastly he got Yuki when he is 23 years old.The new one when he is 32,with Hiroko,Tanami and Satsune.More will come later.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Ok, I just dl'd the first week and started it, and I find the ages interesting. If the MC is 32, that means he was 14 when his oldest was born, and 13 for the step-daughter. 36 to 38 would make much more sense. And according to a statistics page about Japan ( ), 32 is the average age to be starting a family. This marks the MC as very unusual.

And yes... this may have been brought up before, but please excuse me from searching through 522 pages of posts and who knows how many false leads the search engine would generate.
This is his story, more details will be in the second week, as well as, if I understand correctly, in the last special release.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
If I could remember that, I would have included it in my previous post. I suspect that I added Lain's before the DM patch, though.
That shouldn't cause an issue - I doubt Maim Lain modified patch.rpy or dm_archive.rpa. Since there's no file overlap, it doesn't matter which order you add them.

The DM patch dont work and is only a part of the full patch there should be a complete release of the patch each time a version gets released to stop this mix up happening, I get missing image errors d15_night_3 etc... with saki until the game has nothing but constant errors and cannot play anymore, clear and updated patch and instructions needed, archive_dm.rpa is not enough to get a working version using DM, kinda annoying that this hasnt been addressed earlier, having download parts here and there is not good at all.
The most common reason for issues with the patch are:
  1. Installing the wrong patch. Make sure you install the patch for the version you're playing. Installing the D15-17alpha patch in Week 1 won't work.
  2. Installing the patch incorrectly. See here: https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=2327133

Reactions: Maid Lain

ZenithTempo

Feb 20, 2019
Just a heads up to Latecomer / Blue cat or whoever else devs are in here.
The .sh script in the beta (and alpha) is using carriage return characters (CRLF), Linux only uses LF meaning the script won't run, giving a /bin/bash^M: Bad interpreter error

Any Linux users can download dos2unix to fix it, or just run:
sed -i -e 's/\r$//' /Path/EcchiSensei.sh
Thank you good sir. The week 1 heavily compressed version has this issue and dos2unix was the fix.

Feel kinda stupid I didn't think of the fix myself tbh.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Soon the day will come when you find out the identity of Mao's real father

Hopefully in the next Past Time event. Possibly in week 4, as some of White-Day may be in week 3
I dont want to know it...the wife is already in the very small group i dont want in my bed...the only positive point about her are the past events (well, she WAS cute long long ago)...the last thing i need is a NTR scene or a steady reminder...it would suck if i start to hate her past too...

pantau-san

Nov 26, 2018
Ecchi Sensei [Lewdmas 2019 Special: Hangover] [BlueCat] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~1.65GB
Download ~358MB

Win/Linux/Mac: Mega - - Workupload - -
Any plans to make a Valentine n Whiteday special?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes