jose100

Apr 20, 2018
I've played day 8-14 alpha, but due to work I have been very bussy and I couldn't download the final version as I always do for the saves, can someone share a link to the last version to me please? Much appreciated.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
We always have the opportunity to make a mother of Shina for MC own whore. In this sense, she is one of my favorites. :sneaky:
I already do that when i met her in that room..I dont know much about Shina mother life,but based from her appearance,she probably is..i dont know,she never mention anything..and Aya really deserves that Queen title.Queen of Whore :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: VepsrP

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I've played day 8-14 alpha, but due to work I have been very bussy and I couldn't download the final version as I always do for the saves, can someone share a link to the last version to me please? Much appreciated.
The link, as always, is in the OP.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
That will be awesome,but when i ask Blue Cat in the discord,he just shrug with this face:whistle:.LoL.I guess we will just wait,we still have a long way to go.
Raven here I'm an T8 supporter of Blue if you become an T8 you get to know about a lot of spoilers before they are in the game and believe me you can go deep in the secrets that haven't been reveal yet and keeping quite about them until they are revealed.

So become an T8 and Blue will most likely say
morpheus1.jpg
Take the red pill and return to the land of normalcy.....or take the Blue pill and follow me deep into the rabbit hole

Blue.png
Those of you that love this game as I do please think about supporting BlueCat and the team that bring this great game to us
If you want to support choose from one of this two site's

or

you could also visit us on Blue's discord you will be welcome

Last edited:

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Please put those giant error logs inside spoilers. No need to dominate the page with them.

If you can't find images after installing the DM patch, it usually means you either installed the wrong DM patch, or you installed it incorrectly.

"Tried what the video suggested" doesn't help us know what you did. The video says lots of things. You should say exactly, step by step, what you did.
I definitely installed the right DM patch. Week 1 Final DM Patch. And in addition to the DM Patch, I've been playing with Lain's Mod. Now on to what I did step by step after your suggestion.

Step 1: I extracted the main folder from within the WinRAR zip archive to a new folder that was named after the game and placed it in my documents folder.

Step 2: I then went to my documents folder and opened the newly named and recently created EcchiSensei Week 1-Compressed folder and scrolled down to the application file and double-clicked which opened up the game to me. (As it usually did when I first started playing the game.)

Step 3: After the game starts I click New Game and go through the introduction where it shows you around the school and gives you the general context and setting for the game until I get to the part where it introduces your family. It shows the images of every individual family member and asks me if I want to change their name, I usually don't so I proceed past that part, however when it comes to showing the family together in a group picture that's when I get the image error I linked in my last post the other day. From that point on I usually just close out the game because I know I'll get more image errors, which I've gotten the first time I downloaded Week 1 before asking for help.

Now in regards to what I usually did before I asked for help the process went like this step by step:

Step 1: Download the game files from MEGA, which is then placed into my MEGAsync Downloads folder.

Step 2: After that, I download the Week 1 Final DM Patch and when it's done downloading I copied the patch.rpy directly from the DM patch's game folder and paste it into the main EcchiSensei Week 1-Compressed's game folder.

Step 3: Following that I'd download Lain's mod and copy and paste the game folder and overwrite the files of the EcchiSensei Week 1-Compressed game folder.

Step 4: When all of that is said and done I would click the EcchiSenseiWeek1.exe application file.

As someone previously mentioned before you decided to help, I shouldn't be clicking the zip file at all though that's how I always opened the game up in the past versions and everything worked out fine. I hope I was able to clear some things up and I apologize for the long post.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Raven here I'm an T8 supporter of Blue if you become an T8 you get to know about a lot of spoilers before they are in the game and believe me you can go deep in the secrets that haven't been reveal yet and keeping quite about them until they are revealed.

View attachment 586640
Take the red pill and return to the land of normalcy.....or take the Blue pill and follow me deep into the rabbit hole

View attachment 586630
Those of you that love this game as I do please think about supporting BlueCat and the team that bring this great game to us

or

I'm too poor for this shit :KEK:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I definitely installed the right DM patch. Week 1 Final DM Patch. And in addition to the DM Patch, I've been playing with Lain's Mod. Now on to what I did step by step after your suggestion.

Step 1: I extracted the main folder from within the WinRAR zip archive to a new folder that was named after the game and placed it in my documents folder.

Step 2: I then went to my documents folder and opened the newly named and recently created EcchiSensei Week 1-Compressed folder and scrolled down to the application file and double-clicked which opened up the game to me. (As it usually did when I first started playing the game.)

Step 3: After the game starts I click New Game and go through the introduction where it shows you around the school and gives you the general context and setting for the game until I get to the part where it introduces your family. It shows the images of every individual family member and asks me if I want to change their name, I usually don't so I proceed past that part, however when it comes to showing the family together in a group picture that's when I get the image error I linked in my last post the other day. From that point on I usually just close out the game because I know I'll get more image errors, which I've gotten the first time I downloaded Week 1 before asking for help.

Now in regards to what I usually did before I asked for help the process went like this step by step:

Step 1: Download the game files from MEGA, which is then placed into my MEGAsync Downloads folder.

Step 2: After that, I download the Week 1 Final DM Patch and when it's done downloading I copied the patch.rpy directly from the DM patch's game folder and paste it into the main EcchiSensei Week 1-Compressed's game folder.

Step 3: Following that I'd download Lain's mod and copy and paste the game folder and overwrite the files of the EcchiSensei Week 1-Compressed game folder.

Step 4: When all of that is said and done I would click the EcchiSenseiWeek1.exe application file.

As someone previously mentioned before you decided to help, I shouldn't be clicking the zip file at all though that's how I always opened the game up in the past versions and everything worked out fine. I hope I was able to clear some things up and I apologize for the long post.
Hey, long posts can be good, if they're full of detailed information. This post is.

The first thing that jumps out at me is
You get image errors in the base game, with no DM patch?

When I do this, I don't see a group picture, and I don't get any image errors. Is the error before you are asked to change Matsu's name?

The second thing that jumps out at me:

What about the other parts of the patch? Specifically, this:
Maybe you are installing the DM patch wrong goobdobb help me back cause I install it wrong getting errors the moment I try to start a new game.
To install the patch, copy the following from the patch to the same place in the main game:
  • archive_dm.rpa
  • patch.rpy
  • game/menu/options.rpy
Enable dark mind in the options menu. Turn on kinks you want to see.
In the week 1 patch, archive_dm.rpa has the DM pictures. I'm not sure what's in options.rpy, but it looked important (and was different from the base game), so I said copy that too.

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Hey, long posts can be good, if they're full of detailed information. This post is.

The first thing that jumps out at me is

You get image errors in the base game, with no DM patch?

When I do this, I don't see a group picture, and I don't get any image errors. Is the error before you are asked to change Matsu's name?

The second thing that jumps out at me:

What about the other parts of the patch? Specifically, this:

In the week 1 patch, archive_dm.rpa has the DM pictures. I'm not sure what's in options.rpy, but it looked important (and was different from the base game), so I said copy that too.

Thanks for the reply! And I get the error before getting the option to change Matsu's name. And when I try starting the base game without the DM patch, my game automatically crashes. I'm never able to start the game without crashing unless I install both the DM patch and Lain's mod.

As for downloading the patch, it's just the patch.rpy I've never bothered downloading the other two. And just to be clear when you say copy those to the same place as the main game do you mean the game folder specifically where we would normally put patches for renpy games? or are you talking about where the ecchisensei.exe application is the moment you open up the zip file?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

View attachment 586640

View attachment 586630

or

the red pill , i'm a pirate

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
White Day Special is out on Patreon

Don't forget to patch, in OP....Both arms if need be

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Thanks for the reply! And I get the error before getting the option to change Matsu's name. And when I try starting the base game without the DM patch, my game automatically crashes. I'm never able to start the game without crashing unless I install both the DM patch and Lain's mod.

As for downloading the patch, it's just the patch.rpy I've never bothered downloading the other two. And just to be clear when you say copy those to the same place as the main game do you mean the game folder specifically where we would normally put patches for renpy games? or are you talking about where the ecchisensei.exe application is the moment you open up the zip file?
Where are you getting patch.rpy? The DM patch for week 1 is 2.5 gigs, and includes a bunch of stuff. Only the 3 files mentioned in the post I quoted matter.

The patch has a structure similar to the game.
<dir>\game\patch.rpy goes to <game>\game\patch.rpy. Similarly for the other 2 files.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Ugh, I'm almost too scared to download it now

I assume this White Day special will be added to the final release of Day 15-17 yes?
As a Flash back/Dream i think, i'm not sure

**The clever ones of you already know that this means that this Special will also be integrated into the main game.
With the Final version of Ecchi Sensei - Day 15-17, we'll be merging the White Day Special.
The main story won't change, after all, this is about "Past Time".**

play the game try it, just be ready, * you can skip it *

Reactions: Watcher X
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes