Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Depends on what kind of 'advances':
Her virginity? Not yet.. Sadly..
Sexual stuff at all? Yes...

What was the last version you played or rather 'day' did you play?

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Depends on what kind of 'advances':
Her virginity? Not yet.. Sadly..
Sexual stuff at all? Yes...

What was the last version you played or rather 'day' did you play?
I think it was the end of 9 or 11 days, if he means the scene where Saki finally has sex with her father. :unsure:

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Donor
Respected User
Apr 24, 2018
Heyho,

tomorrow is White Day and Bluecat prepared something for you.

pt_wt_302.png
Past time Sensei prepared something for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in his life.

And it looks like the girls are ready to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for it.

The White Day Special will be on tomorrow.

And for those who don't know what White Day is, click :WeSmart:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
SHIIIIT!!!!,tell you what,Fuyu is the best girl,she is a genius,she already know which girls mc fuck,unlike most girls,she seems calm and dont really care much when mc fucking around,she remind me of Jaime in WVM or Tsubaki in Renryuu,the lead girl that make harem happen,everything is going as she plan,good things she is not a jealous type,she is a dangerous girl..For now,im not really interested with girls sex scene,since its focus more on 1:1,im more interested in how Fuyu gonna make that harem happen,mc also calm and really good with words,most girls in this game are insecure and selfish,but they know they cant say anything if the mc tell them he fuck other girls aswell,mc is a married man after all,the only weakness in their relationship is mc never try to make the girls have sex or attracted with each other.And if he keep telling lies to them,it will be hard to make the harem happen,the relationship build with trust.From the dialogue,Saki seems dont mind if mc fuck Mao,the only thing she doesnt like is when MC doesnt tell her about it,but mc keep telling lies again and again.It make me think MC is a liar,he keep fucking around behind Hiroko back,and she dont even know about it..The more they love him,the more chance the harem didnt happen since all the girls think he belong to themselves..The only smart girls in this game is Fuyu.She know keep him for herself is impossible,thats why she try to make the harem happen and she can become mc right hand secret wife.

Mar 22, 2019
Mc is a douchebag and a liar,he keep telling them that he is only for them..never tell the truth and say it to every women she fuck.Lol,i hate this kind,its not hurt if he just being honest and tell them that he is into polygamy or open relationship,the thing that pissed me off is he never tell her wife about it,He also keep telling Tomoe that he love her more and not into other women.Make the girls trust on his fake lies.What a douchebag:cautious:

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
SHIIIIT!!!!,tell you what,Fuyu is the best girl,she is a genius,she already know which girls mc fuck,unlike most girls,she seems calm and dont really care much when mc fucking around,she remind me of Jaime in WVM or Tsubaki in Renryuu,the lead girl that make harem happen,everything is going as she plan,good things she is not a jealous type,she is a dangerous girl..For now,im not really interested with girls sex scene,since its focus more on 1:1,im more interested in how Fuyu gonna make that harem happen,mc also calm and really good with words,most girls in this game are insecure and selfish,but they know they cant say anything if the mc tell them he fuck other girls aswell,mc is a married man after all,the only weakness in their relationship is mc never try to make the girls have sex or attracted with each other.And if he keep telling lies to them,it will be hard to make the harem happen,the relationship build with trust.From the dialogue,Saki seems dont mind if mc fuck Mao,the only thing she doesnt like is when MC doesnt tell her about it,but mc keep telling lies again and again.It make me think MC is a liar,he keep fucking around behind Hiroko back,and she dont even know about it..The more they love him,the more chance the harem didnt happen since all the girls think he belong to themselves..The only smart girls in this game is Fuyu.She know keep him for herself is impossible,thats why she try to make the harem happen and she can become mc right hand secret wife.
The developer said that it will be a harem, so it will be a harem. You just have to wait until it is shown how it will work.:D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Genji

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Mc is a douchebag and a liar,he keep telling them that he is only for them..never tell the truth and say it to every women she fuck.Lol,i hate this kind,its not hurt if he just being honest and tell them that he is into polygamy or open relationship,the thing that pissed me off is he never tell her wife about it,He also keep telling Tomoe that he love her more and not into other women.Make the girls trust on his fake lies.What a douchebag:cautious:
All I remember about Tomoe is that he can promise not to touch Her family in this way. :unsure: And then it 's up to you whether you keep your promise or not. What I really don't like is the fact that he didn 't bring the ring to the date. This is really a terrible act on his part.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Any idea when will group sex happen?one girl action bore me.I hope there is more content with Fuyu,atleast she can ask Mao to join in..I prefer a girl that open minded and doesnt keep mentioning mc is for them every godamn time they have sex.Its getting annoying,they act as if that guy arent married..jeez,i hope i can fuck Fuyu infront of Mao or Hiroko infront of the girls..Let see how their reaction about that.Im pretty sure Fuyu already have a plan if that ever happen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Miss Ice Cream.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Any idea when will group sex happen?one girl action bore me.I hope there is more content with Fuyu,atleast she can ask Mao to join in..I prefer a girl that open minded and doesnt keep mentioning mc is for them every godamn time they have sex.Its getting annoying,they act as if that guy arent married..jeez,i hope i can fuck Fuyu infront of Mao or Hiroko infront of the girls..Let see how their reaction about that.Im pretty sure Fuyu already have a plan if that ever happen.
so it was the first time

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
they both have a good look,Fuyu and Tomoe also into open relationship,so yeah,i gotta see that. :love:
The main thing is not to offend Tomoe and agree to satisfy her desires. Perhaps, she even later took her favorite sister under our wing. Until then, in my opinion, the best solution is to leave her family out of the way. :unsure:

Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
The main thing is not to offend Tomoe and agree to satisfy her desires. Perhaps, she even later took her favorite sister under our wing. Until then, in my opinion, the best solution is to leave her family out of the way. :unsure:
Same as Fuyu,we are okay to fuck around as long its not their family..What disturb me the most is Hiroko,she never know about MC affair,and her situation is like Momo,her husband cheat on her without her knowing.I think her husband is like MC,Momo mention her husband cheat on her many times,her husband bedding with many girl he found..what break her the most is her husband never tell her about it,she found out after her friends told her.

Hiroko being with MC many years and she never find out about it except he had a flings while they still in school.She cheating on him until pregnant make him cheating on her many times.From the beginning,i already know mc arent for one girl.He remind me a lot with MC in WVM,handsome,talented and popular with girls..the only difference is WVM Mc girlfriend already aware of it,and she dont evn mind,the girls also already know he is into open relationship,while in this game,the mc is to scaredy cat and never tell his wife after all this years..im not shocked if Hiroko find out and crying,18 years without telling her the truth is cruel though

Reactions: VepsrP
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes