DerVisionar

Formerly 'F4LL3N'
Dec 14, 2017
Sooo after Saki scene on Day 17 Matsu overhears Himikos and Maos conversation and in that moment game ends abruptly. Is it supposed to be like that or is it a bug?

Edit: I find it strange because there usually is some kind of ending screen...

Last edited:

Alutach.

Oct 25, 2019
Edited: Does the Week-1 contain Day 8-14 already? If so please let me know and no need to read anything below. I was in itch where i realized, clicking one the "Week-1" option selects the day 8-14 by itself.

Hiiiiii to whoever is scrolling. a little help needed here. I want to know what to download, i cant understand where to start (end).
I did read the FAQ telling to download the full pack of week one and now I'm downloading that. I need help with Day 8-14. There is no link to that other than the un-official compressed version. I don't want to download the compressed one, would rather get the official for better graphics. Where do i download that? Also can someone tell me how these updates are installed? Like if i download the Week 1, how do i install the Week-2?

Thank you in advance.

kiatoo

Sep 19, 2019
I have to say as much as i love this game i always have a sad mood if i see how shorter every day gets.
I understand that its a whole lot of work and sometime we will hit the whole schoolyear so repetitive content gets scratched but its so sad to see that these generic textboxes which say MC does these and that come more often now without acutally doin stuff just to skip the schoolstuff and to reduce the schoolday on a sexscene.
I do realy enjoy every new update but Day 1 alone feeled like half a week now.

At the end if this project worked out and we have a whole year to play i will not mind at all but for now these are my thoughts.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
I have to say as much as i love this game i always have a sad mood if i see how shorter every day gets.
I understand that its a whole lot of work and sometime we will hit the whole schoolyear so repetitive content gets scratched but its so sad to see that these generic textboxes which say MC does these and that come more often now without acutally doin stuff just to skip the schoolstuff and to reduce the schoolday on a sexscene.
I do realy enjoy every new update but Day 1 alone feeled like half a week now.

At the end if this project worked out and we have a whole year to play i will not mind at all but for now these are my thoughts.
In case you weren't aware yet, we're currently doing polls on Patreon to find out what release schedule and update length you guys prefer.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sooo after Saki scene on Day 17 Matsu overhears Himikos and Maos conversation and in that moment game ends abruptly. Is it supposed to be like that or is it a bug?

Edit: I find it strange because there usually is some kind of ending screen...
This is the """Alpha""" release and not all content is in yet.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Edited: Does the Week-1 contain Day 8-14 already? If so please let me know and no need to read anything below. I was in itch where i realized, clicking one the "Week-1" option selects the day 8-14 by itself.

Hiiiiii to whoever is scrolling. a little help needed here. I want to know what to download, i cant understand where to start (end).
I did read the FAQ telling to download the full pack of week one and now I'm downloading that. I need help with Day 8-14. There is no link to that other than the un-official compressed version. I don't want to download the compressed one, would rather get the official for better graphics. Where do i download that? Also can someone tell me how these updates are installed? Like if i download the Week 1, how do i install the Week-2?

Thank you in advance.
No, week 1 is day 1-7.
Week 2 is day 8-14.
To play this great VN you need to download each week and if you want incest in your game you also need to download each weeks "Dark Mind" patch.

To get week 1 and 2 DM patch click this area. Untitled.jpg

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Is it possible to extract each new update of this game into the older versions? So you could end up with 1 single 'echi sensei' game that goes from day 1 - 17? Or would that break everything?

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Don't do that, it won't work if you do that.
Well the problem is, the saves never work from one week to the next. When I go to load saves, it shows the image of the save like it should work, but after loading it either takes me back to a much earlier save or back to the main menu. Which is why I think turning it into a 'master' would work better. The new scenes would be added on top of the old scenes and it should flow like a continuous game. As it is now, you can't load the saves because you are loading content that isn't in the current weeks files.

Have you actually tried doing what I suggested or are you just assuming it won't work?

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
If u just add the new files into your old folder you crash your whole game because it overwrites stuff.
I believe you, but why do the saves at the end of the previous versions never work. I haven't once been able to load a save from the end of one week into the beginning of the next week. It hasn't worked once in any of the updates. What is the issue? I've tried copying the saves from one week to the next and it just takes you back to the main menu. How are you supposed to progress? I've check the DM patch and that isn't the issue. I can start new games just fine, but nothing carries over.

This isn't just with the alpha versions, even in the final versions, you still can't carry anything over. I've had to start this game over soooo many times. It is really annoying.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I believe you, but why do the saves at the end of the previous versions never work. I haven't once been able to load a save from the end of one week into the beginning of the next week. It hasn't worked once in any of the updates. What is the issue? I've tried copying the saves from one week to the next and it just takes you back to the main menu. How are you supposed to progress? I've check the DM patch and that isn't the issue. I can start new games just fine, but nothing carries over.
For saves from week one to week two, you have to manually copy them over. As this is an alpha release, this might not be the case once we get to the final release of D15-17.

kiatoo

Sep 19, 2019
With everything up to date and DM Patch on i dont had any problem with savegames from week 1 to week 2.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well the problem is, the saves never work from one week to the next. When I go to load saves, it shows the image of the save like it should work, but after loading it either takes me back to a much earlier save or back to the main menu. Which is why I think turning it into a 'master' would work better. The new scenes would be added on top of the old scenes and it should flow like a continuous game. As it is now, you can't load the saves because you are loading content that isn't in the current weeks files.

Have you actually tried doing what I suggested or are you just assuming it won't work?
You went to far with your save, once you get to the end you need to row back to the last choice and it works every time for me.

Reactions: Soul_less327
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes