Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I don't have them anymore - I deleted them.

You don't need them. In fact, you shouldn't be running a copy where you've extracted the rpas, unless you have a good reason to, an understand how Ren'Py works with rpas, rpys and rpycs. If you want to extract them to see the code, do it on a copy. That's what I do.

Why do you need to extract the rpas?
to get the required folders so i can see what the problem is that's how i found out my rpyc files are broken

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ecchi Sensei [Day 8-14 Final] [BlueCat] (2.02 GB rar pc source)
624 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image/video/audio quality):
623 MB rar unofficial mac compressed (reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Last edited:

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Go into the week 1 folder, open the "game" folder to find the "saves" folder.
Copy the "saves" folder into the "game" folder of the new 8-14 & you'll find your saves when you open the game.
The prev saves will have "Week1" writen under them & any new saves will show "D8-14": View attachment 539488
Sounds like a pain, I'd rather just wait for the month 1 merge.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
They posted the dates for the next update.

Alpha: March 07, 2020
Beta: March 18, 2020
Final: March 24, 2020

and there's also
White Day Special:
March 14, 2020
What is the next update? Is it week 3 stuff or a month 1 merge?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
to get the required folders so i can see what the problem is that's how i found out my rpyc files are broken
But your rpyc files are NOT broken. It's something else.

Some things to try:
Run a fresh copy.
Delete your persistent file.
Make sure you're running from a path that only has ascii English characters, no funky non-English language characters.
Change the game's language to English.

PrinceWulf

Mar 3, 2018
I've had this issue for a while, but somehow always forget to post this here.
How come I can't listen to music during gameplay? I can listen to it in main menu, but it won't persist in game.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Sounds like a pain, I'd rather just wait for the month 1 merge.
It's simple. You go to the "game" folder of the old version, highlight the "saves" folder and copy it.
Go to the new version of the game, go the "game" folder again and this time paste the copied folder to it.
Couldn't be easier.
Alright I guess I'll check back in at the end of week 3, at this rate maybe May, and see if they're doing a Month 1 merge at that time.
Unlikely to be a Month 1 merge at the end of week 3? All months are at least 4 weeks long.
Week 4 is 28 days in-game. So end of month, obviously except Feb, is a further 2-3 days from then.
Week 2 Final came out on 2nd Feb, D15-17 Final comes on 24th March. There's your estimate for dev time to complete 3 days in-game.
You can imagine that D18-21 will take a similar amount of time, prob mid-April until the end of Week 3.
Mid-May/early June for end of Week 4, maybe? Then however long to put the whole thing together and create the Month 1 version.
You could be looking at the end of June for Month 1.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
It's simple. You go to the "game" folder of the old version, highlight the "saves" folder and copy it.
Go to the new version of the game, go the "game" folder again and this time paste the copied folder to it.
Couldn't be easier.

Unlikely to be a Month 1 merge at the end of week 3? All months are at least 4 weeks long.
Week 4 is 28 days in-game. So end of month, obviously except Feb, is a further 2-3 days from then.
Week 2 Final came out on 2nd Feb, D15-17 Final comes on 24th March. There's your estimate for dev time to complete 3 days in-game.
You can imagine that D18-21 will take a similar amount of time, prob mid-April until the end of Week 3.
Mid-May/early June for end of Week 4, maybe? Then however long to put the whole thing together and create the Month 1 version.
You could be looking at the end of June for Month 1.
Yeah it could be June, though this guy said: https://f95zone.to/threads/ecchi-sensei-day-8-14-final-bluecat.14927/page-487#post-2990033

Reactions: whichone
4.10 star(s) 144 Votes