tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I get were your coming from the references of age are all over the place without the DM patch but if the dev's didn't do that way than Patreon would most likely kill their page like they have with some many other Adult games.
I'm hoping that the references are evened out prior to the month release. There's always the chance, small as it might be, t hat the game is removed from patreon due to the references the dev missed. (If they're reported)

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I played the DM patch and shoot in as much as possible, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
of making a baby with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah but i think he was refering to via flashbacks. Regarding future babies the story will let you know if someone will get pregnant and when but it wont be an instant baby explosion as he will want to cover every event in story and fully as say month 3 will likely start featuring said pregnancy though in theory it might not be as dramatic as most expect which is handy given shes married. If one of the students for example got pregnant though it would be a massive drama of who the father is the fall out from this happening, likewise if it was say the neighbour who is single getting pregnant - any such drama would have to be covered in regards to how his family reacts to this news and if they suspect Matsu of being the dad.

Even if he gets either of his secret wives pregnant and their mothers of course being in the know not being likely to raise a scene over the news there still will be the school gossip as to how the teen students who are so close to one of the few male teachers in the school got pregnant in the first place. There is no way that news wouldnt reach the ears of his daughters or worst case his wife as all hell will likely break loose if that were to happen and will need to heavily rely on the headmaster storyline in regards to her ability to try and cover his tracks (which in itself can be on loose footing if he gets HER daughter pregnant lol)

Cant wait for the drama to start but it will be a slow burner and as much as i cant wait for inevitable dozens of pregnant belly scenes i can accept why we wont be getting any in the near future as the story takes place day to day not massive time jumps to accommodate pregnancies. Heck we barely know most of the girls currently in the game as is before we deal with mass drama from bun in the oven plot lines (still i think Fuyu or Tomoe will be next or ideally my wish of one of the Nurses girls who are being corrupted trying to figure out how they are pregnant in the first place when they in their heads at least are virgins haha)

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Is it just me or do you think he has more children that we don't know of yet? I mean the "legendary underground fighter" with a fan following / or his old classmates.
At this point, I would be pretty surprised if Fuyu wasn't his kid. There's been a lot of flashbacks and build up to just that revelation.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
At this point, I would be pretty surprised if Fuyu wasn't his kid. There's been a lot of flashbacks and build up to just that revelation.
They even addressed this in the story with her for some reason being absolutely over the moon at the potential of this being the case haha. Shes some character but i wouldnt change a thing about her in all honesty.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
They even addressed this in the story with her for some reason being absolutely over the moon at the potential of this being the case haha. Shes some character but i wouldnt change a thing about her in all honesty.
She's definitely in my top 3.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
This game's sex scenes suck, especially when girls are on top. They look like a flopping fish. And for a game with a "dark mind" patch, the sex scenes are vanilla as fuck. Boooring. Almost as boring as the snail-paced storyline.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes