Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Just gonna pass over the kidnapping, brainwashing, and breaking of female students by the same character you are referring to? She also puts these students into boxes and ships them to people as rewards. Also, let's not forget the time she drugs an entire party and gang rapes the MC with them. Being crazy evil is kind of this character's schtick. This game has a LOT of morally questionable stuff that's glossed over. Some racism isn't going to jump out at most people as the most noticeable atrocity happening.
You're right. I should just roll with the punches. When was the latest update if i may ask?

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Just gonna pass over the kidnapping, brainwashing, and breaking of female students by the same character you are referring to? She also puts these students into boxes and ships them to people as rewards. Also, let's not forget the time she drugs an entire party and gang rapes the MC with them. Being crazy evil is kind of this character's schtick. This game has a LOT of morally questionable stuff that's glossed over. Some racism isn't going to jump out at most people as the most noticeable atrocity happening.
After reading your posts about the game let me give you a tip NEVER play with the DM patch.

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
Out of all the depraved shit that goes down in the game, its pretty funny how the N word is the deal breaker for him

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
After reading your posts about the game let me give you a tip NEVER play with the DM patch.
Don't get me wrong, I thought everything I brought up about crazy nurse was amazing. My only issue with the game so far was that how he treated Gabby was out of character. If she had done something to deserve it or he had been coerced to do it, I would have been fine with it.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Don't get me wrong, I thought everything I brought up about crazy nurse was amazing. My only issue with the game so far was that how he treated Gabby was out of character. If she had done something to deserve it or he had been coerced to do it, I would have been fine with it.
I didn't mean the crazy nurse specific, i was more thinking about this comment
Pedophilia is a given already. It's a high school with 4 classes. Luckily every person in the school is "18" and yet each successive class has smaller and smaller females in them. Think about it. Do you think they sorted students by size?
because the patch changes a few numbers in the character profiles. What scenes the patch ads i can't say because never played the game without it.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I didn't mean the crazy nurse specific, i was more thinking about this comment

because the patch changes a few numbers in the character profiles. What scenes the patch ads i can't say because never played the game without it.
I'm pretty sure that even without the patch the dev missed at least one reference to age. I'm fairly certain he says Mika is 13 at some point in the dialogue.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HansDampf788

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
It kinda was and it kinda wasn't. The incident you're referring to (read the spoiler, I'm not gonna spoil it for those who haven't seen/played it) isn't like he just walked in, did it, then walked out for no reason. There WAS a particular reason he did it. Kind of a weaksauce reason, but there was a reason. For the sitch with Gabby, there was ZERO reason. Does he have a dark side with darker impulses? Yes. But he generally does a decent job of reigning them in, and he doesn't (so far) tend to just let loose like that without at least the bare bones of a reason.
He's crossed all sorts of lines in the story. Gabby stuff should be DM patch for sure but that is tame as hell compared to what he's potentially done to several other girls including ones drugged by a crazed nurse or passed out because of Narcolepsy disorder. He also monologues his struggles with his dark mind (its named that for a reason). Dev has done good job of glossing over the fruitier stuff but yeah Gabby content should be in DM as its a power play hes definitely enjoying and i feel like Gabbys T5 patron creator is into this style of content because as far as im aware regarding T5s its mostly the Patreon creator of them to drive the type of content you see them involve in whilst the dev team creates a narrative to accommodate the kinks.

D2A

Sep 30, 2018
Is it just me or do you think he has more children that we don't know of yet? I mean the "legendary underground fighter" with a fan following / or his old classmates.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
He's crossed all sorts of lines in the story. Gabby stuff should be DM patch for sure but that is tame as hell compared to what he's potentially done to several other girls including ones drugged by a crazed nurse or passed out because of Narcolepsy disorder. He also monologues his struggles with his dark mind (its named that for a reason). Dev has done good job of glossing over the fruitier stuff but yeah Gabby content should be in DM as its a power play hes definitely enjoying and i feel like Gabbys T5 patron creator is into this style of content because as far as im aware regarding T5s its mostly the Patreon creator of them to drive the type of content you see them involve in whilst the dev team creates a narrative to accommodate the kinks.
I think the worst thing so far is in the past time event where he rapes his sister in an attempt to get her to distance herself from him. Sensei in this game is not as nice a person as pervy characters in other games. He's not full on evil, but he is not the great but pervy MC you often find in games like this. I think it makes the character a bit more interesting even though there are places where I would like the choice of him being a better person.

Reactions: jose100

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
T8, it's T8 that creates the characters, not T5 nya nya

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lucas Martinez
Sep 11, 2017
Can someone explain to me why the dance animation on Day 6 for Ina AND Suzu with Sakura constantly crashes the game beyond not having a supercomputer despite my very capable computer being only three years old? I honestly want to see/make it work out of principle at this point.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Can someone explain to me why the dance animation on Day 6 for Ina AND Suzu with Sakura constantly crashes the game beyond not having a supercomputer despite my very capable computer being only three years old? I honestly want to see/make it work out of principle at this point.
I had no issues with it despite having a somewhat older system. Wasn't there a warning prior to that scene about some computers having issues?

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
Okay, 1, is there a chance you could do Minako or Marlies later on?

2, if I read that newsletter correctly, that means they'll be releasing more days at a time than just two.

DeePink25

Apr 7, 2020
I'm fairly certain he says Mika is 13 at some point in the dialogue.
she is 13 (same as the youngest daughter) if u play DM patch.
Is it just me or do you think he has more children that we don't know of yet?
I played the DM patch and shoot in as much as possible, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
of making a baby with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Yeah, I know that. My point is that in the first week the dev missed a reference to that age without the patch.
I get were your coming from the references of age are all over the place without the DM patch but if the dev's didn't do that way than Patreon would most likely kill their page like they have with some many other Adult games.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes