Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
You're all forgetting, Matsu isn't exactly the nicest person and has a track record of being a good bit dominating and cruel when it strikes up in his brain. He was laughing at the absurdity that she was acting so much like a slut just for a kiss, and enjoying getting his rocks off. I like it, but that's me, but there's not anything actually wrong with the scene.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GOD_AND_SATAN

DeePink25

Apr 7, 2020
I mean, Matsu should hide his bad sides. Don't get me wrong. "uncomfortable" might be the wrong word I used. I like how rough Matsu treated her, but he should respond to her in a better way. I just mean that I don't like some actions of Matsu. For example, (I don't know if we can talk about DM content or not), Matsu kissed his wife in front of Mao because he had no choice. In my opinion, he should intendedly do it, so as to teach/remind Mao that he is her own only. I know the creators know how to handle Mow, of course. Hmm, I think it is just me when I intendedly lost the game.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Didn't care for that myself. Wasn't uncomfortable, just didn't think it was necessary. Not like she's been acting like a bitch or anything...THEN I might have treated her like that...
Talking about the scene with Gabby? I did NOT like that scene. It was completely out of character to go all in, physically hurt her, then laugh at her attempt at affection. It didn't matter what the situation was, that was uncalled for.

I mean, Matsu should hide his bad sides. Don't get me wrong. "uncomfortable" might be the wrong word I used. I like how rough Matsu treated her, but he should respond to her in a better way. I just mean that I don't like some actions of Matsu. For example, (I don't know if we can talk about DM content or not), Matsu kissed his wife in front of Mao because he had no choice. In my opinion, he should intendedly do it, so as to teach/remind Mao that he is her own only. I know the creators know how to handle Mow, of course. Hmm, I think it is just me when I intendedly lost the game.
It was completely out of character for him. Not the roughness part, but going all in on a girl he barely knew, causing physical pain, then laughing at her. At no point in days 1 through 21 has he ever treated anyone like that who he didn't already know was into dom/sub play. He knew nothing about this girl and just ran roughshod over her. It was bad.

I honestly expected some kind of revelation that he had been drugged somehow prior to that happening. But no, the story went on as if nothing had happened.

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
Talking about the scene with Gabby? I did NOT like that scene. It was completely out of character to go all in, physically hurt her, then laugh at her attempt at affection. It didn't matter what the situation was, that was uncalled for.

It was completely out of character for him. Not the roughness part, but going all in on a girl he barely knew, causing physical pain, then laughing at her. At no point in days 1 through 21 has he ever treated anyone like that who he didn't already know was into dom/sub play. He knew nothing about this girl and just ran roughshod over her. It was bad.

I honestly expected some kind of revelation that he had been drugged somehow prior to that happening. But no, the story went on as if nothing had happened.
It's not out of character
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
when he was younger

Reactions: GOD_AND_SATAN

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
R you playing with or without the patch without the patch it removes all rape and ic frome the game far as i know
I played through without. The scene we are talking about wasn't rape, but it was brutal. It was the scene with Gabby trying to seduce him, leads him to the bathroom, then he just punishes her. Basically brutalizing her, then leaving her on the floor of the bathroom while he laughs at her when she tries to get some intimacy out of him.

Maybe it wasn't supposed to be in the game without the patch, I don't know, but it totally didn't mesh with his character the entire game up to that point without the patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jezabelstein

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
I think i'm done with this game. Can't look past the whole Crazy nurse saying Ni**er scene. I now he's adding in borderline rape? Hate to see it happen. next pedophilia calling it.

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020

Ah yes, time flies... Another week is over and we're at the fourth status report!
This has been another busy week and we optimized the config screens, among other things. "Fapmode" was removed completely. But don't worry, we will be adding that feature back to the game again. However, it will take a while before we do this as the workload is immense and takes a lot of time which we would currently rather spend optimizing the game to have a flawless release.
As I have explained last week, your current saves will no longer work. That means you must start from the beginning. If this makes you unhappy, please consider that we use the merges to make big changes to the code to guarantee a bug-free player experience. As Ecchi Sensei is a project that is still in development and will be in development for a long time, we cannot guarantee that saves are always going to be compatible with big merges. Which bring me to my next point:

Month 2 will not be another megamerge!
We will consider Month 1 as the new "base" and you will be able to play the new updates using your Month 1 saves. Because we have improved a lot when it comes to compressing images and our coding is much better and more professional, which means that we save hundreds of megabytes, we will be able to put more updates into the individual chapters.
On top of that, whenever three to five chapters after Month 1 are finished, we also have the plan to put them into a "minimerge".
In other words:
Let's say we've released Month 1 (Day 1-21) and we're currently at Day 50. Afterwards, Day 22-50 get merged as "Month 2". Month 2 will be an independent release that contains just Days 22-50. So we do the same thing we did with previous updates and chapters, the new part is that we merge the individual chapters.
This will probably happen up to Month 6. Afterwards there will be another "megamerge" which contains Months 1-6 as an independent release.
Of course, things can change until then, but this is how we would like to proceed for now and I hope you like that idea. In any case: Save compatibility is not guaranteed for megamerges. For smaller merges, that should not be an issue.

There are more good news: Next week we will publish a new feature which we've been quietly and silently working on since the beginning of the year :Nya

On top of that, another feature regarding Patreon needs to be mentioned:
Since last week, it is possible to offer yearly payments instead of monthy payments.
This feature is available for all tiers on my Patreon page.

Since I am currently able to offer a discount of up to 16% for annual payments, a 15% discount will be offered on annual payments until the current "Special Offer" is over.
The Special Offer is ongoing until September 11. After that, it becomes a 10% discount. So if you plan to support me and my team in the future, I recommend choosing the annual payments.

Alright, see you in the next status report!

So long,
Blue

Mar 27, 2019
It's not out of character
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
when he was younger
It kinda was and it kinda wasn't. The incident you're referring to (read the spoiler, I'm not gonna spoil it for those who haven't seen/played it) isn't like he just walked in, did it, then walked out for no reason. There WAS a particular reason he did it. Kind of a weaksauce reason, but there was a reason. For the sitch with Gabby, there was ZERO reason. Does he have a dark side with darker impulses? Yes. But he generally does a decent job of reigning them in, and he doesn't (so far) tend to just let loose like that without at least the bare bones of a reason.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Huh, so the status report was nothing but talking about what has been taken out of the game rather than progress of the merge itself?

How useless. Now two months since the last update and who knows if they're done anything at all. But don't worry y'all. Just put down 12 months of pledges all at once and you can get a whole 15% off.

Needless to say, this whole merge thing has done nothing but halt any sort of content release that we could have had with a Day 22-23 release or something.

DeePink25

Apr 7, 2020
> It's not out of character (Dmk)
> There WAS a particular reason he did it (Cthulhu4Prez2020)
speaking of that scene, I also don't like it as I want. He should not shoot in no matter what. He also should not let her find out his plan/reason within some seconds of thinking. Instead, he could deepthroat her, so his plan could be partly successful. Of course, the writer had to find a way to make it fail, but it would be more interesting.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I think i'm done with this game. Can't look past the whole Crazy nurse saying Ni**er scene. I now he's adding in borderline rape? Hate to see it happen. next pedophilia calling it.
Pedophilia is a given already. It's a high school with 4 classes. Luckily every person in the school is "18" and yet each successive class has smaller and smaller females in them. Think about it. Do you think they sorted students by size?

Reactions: pgm_01

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Pedophilia is a given already. It's a high school with 4 classes. Luckily every person in the school is "18" and yet each successive class has smaller and smaller females in them. Think about it. Do you think they sorted students by size?
I assumed he was trolling. It is like somebody going to a bakery and throwing a fit because almost everything there has sugar in it. If the tags, previews, and game title don't help someone figure out what is going to happen in the game, there is no helping that person.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
I assumed he was trolling. It is like somebody going to a bakery and throwing a fit because almost everything there has sugar in it. If the tags, previews, and game title don't help someone figure out what is going to happen in the game, there is no helping that person.
Trolling? so i think you didn't play the part of the game where everyone gets drunk haves sex then Crazy Nurse drops the hard er.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Trolling? so i think you didn't play the part of the game where everyone gets drunk haves sex then Crazy Nurse drops the hard er.
Just gonna pass over the kidnapping, brainwashing, and breaking of female students by the same character you are referring to? She also puts these students into boxes and ships them to people as rewards. Also, let's not forget the time she drugs an entire party and gang rapes the MC with them. Being crazy evil is kind of this character's schtick. This game has a LOT of morally questionable stuff that's glossed over. Some racism isn't going to jump out at most people as the most noticeable atrocity happening.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes