Ty4Sharing

Jan 13, 2020
Just ignore them. We tried to teach them on how to use MEGA as a leecher, but they decided to ignore us all.
It's pointless to answer at all.

Let's just stay on topic and talk about ES instead since this is not a thread about MEGA :)
Sarcasm. "I don't think that word means what you think it means."
But don't worry, I tried to explain the VERY simple glaring issue with mega compared to other sites, and they either refused to be man enough to admit what I said is fact. Or just really don't understand the difference between hitting ONE button, and doing multiple other things surrounding hitting one button.
But I was all ready to digress and stop talking about mega, and I am again.

cyclos

Mar 8, 2019
i am a fan of Waifu Academy and A House in The Rift. WA update very slowly (the last update took over 9 months for 1 day half in-game content ) and AHITR is pretty good in term of the amount of contents / quality balance. keeping my eye on this two and of course ES which i look forward to the most. Honorable mentions: Mythic Manor is also pretty good. i like the mythic theme. Polarity doesnt have a lot contents and the update is slow due to dev working on other more profitable projects, but its quite promising.
I'm also a fan of Waifu Academy ! It's really hard to wait for new contents... Same goes for mythic manor i like it. I'll try Polarity thank you.

I'll definitely try it thanks mate !

SunshadeAlpha

Oct 10, 2018
Does anyone have/know how to get the character cards for Honey Select?

Looking at the Patreon rewards it looks like you get a random character card per month for $600. Is that the only way to get these cards?

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Does anyone have/know how to get the character cards for Honey Select?

Looking at the Patreon rewards it looks like you get a random character card per month for $600. Is that the only way to get these cards?
500$ and yes because its a reward for supporting the creation of the game.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Sarcasm. "I don't think that word means what you think it means."
But don't worry, I tried to explain the VERY simple glaring issue with mega compared to other sites, and they either refused to be man enough to admit what I said is fact. Or just really don't understand the difference between hitting ONE button, and doing multiple other things surrounding hitting one button.
But I was all ready to digress and stop talking about mega, and I am again.
Nobody asked.

Apr 19, 2020
" The teacher (You) moved with his family to a small town after accepting a new job offer. The game starts with day 1: "

Why does my game start at day 15? I'm on PC.
It's currently split into 3 weeks, so you have to download each week separately and keep them in their own folders. The download sizes are big but they're worth it! Best game out there
They're currently doing a merge of the 3 weeks along with improvements to the current content and mechanics of the game, so it'll be one big download in the future probably

Silveroz

Jan 27, 2019
Heya, i have a problem on Lewdmas & LewdYears Special (2018)
The third option require some patch, the one under the maid casting, of new year eve.
What patch i need, how to get it ?
Also, when the next update is gonna be released ?
I just finished the game and i am waiting for the week 4 and so on, also i didn't see that little girl anywhere so far.
I played only the good choices, where everyone is happy xD

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Heya, i have a problem on Lewdmas & LewdYears Special (2018)
The third option require some patch, the one under the maid casting, of new year eve.
What patch i need, how to get it ?
Also, when the next update is gonna be released ?
I just finished the game and i am waiting for the week 4 and so on, also i didn't see that little girl anywhere so far.
I played only the good choices, where everyone is happy xD
To get the older DM patch's use under the new patch click on show previous versions. Go down around Day 5 - Final Release there are the 2 DM Lewdmass(not sure if that is the 2018 one or the 2019) & Lewd Year Special's.

Great that you finished but week 4 is coming after Month one and when it's released we will have to replay the whole month again.

Reactions: Silveroz

Silveroz

Jan 27, 2019
To get the older DM patch's use under the new patch click on show previous versions. Go down around Day 5 - Final Release there are the 2 DM Lewdmass(not sure if that is the 2018 one or the 2019) & Lewd Year Special's.

Great that you finished but week 4 is coming after Month one and when it's released we will have to replay the whole month again.
Thanks a bunch, i won't have a problem replaying the entire month when the next update will be available, i can play tons of other games like far cry 5, uncharted last legacy or witcher 3, anything else, but i enjoyed this game and i would love to play more of it, even if there are several years, just like these first 3 weeks available atm xD

Reactions: Lucas Martinez

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I don't want to sound critical of the game, but has anyone noticed a slight slip in the focus of the story for the last few patches? I don't want to say a loss of quality, because it's not, really. It's more the story may be starting to buckle under the pressure of so many characters. For the first two weeks, the story had multiple lines of progression that were clear, but for days 15+ it just kind of meanders from one random new student encounter to another while seeming to neglect many of the OG 3F students that had obvious early potential for interesting plotlines.

I almost want to blame the popularity polls on patreon. Those are never good for a planned out story.

Side note:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: HansDampf788

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Since you are not playing with the DM patch, you don't have to worry about any of those things as they are not allowed by Patreon.
Don't get me wrong, I don't avoid or dislike incest games by any means, I just found the condemnation of it in this game somewhat refreshing. But I wasn't afraid of it happening. Sorry if I gave that impression.

Reactions: Skalli

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
I don't want to sound critical of the game, but has anyone noticed a slight slip in the focus of the story for the last few patches? I don't want to say a loss of quality, because it's not, really. It's more the story may be starting to buckle under the pressure of so many characters. For the first two weeks, the story had multiple lines of progression that were clear, but for days 15+ it just kind of meanders from one random new student encounter to another while seeming to neglect many of the OG 3F students that had obvious early potential for interesting plotlines.
I agree.
Even with the patch which shall not be named week 3 has very little progress.
Consider week 1 when you started out and some sex events happened.
Week 2 is where many of the first sex scenes with many of the major chars happen.
week 3 I cant think of anyone new joining the full sex club, lots of sex with the existing women and teachers thought none really in new or kinkier ways.
lots of events that suggest things that might happen in the future but the whole week does feel like filler till the new post month 1 format starts.

Reactions: tanstaafl
Apr 19, 2020
I agree.
Even with the patch which shall not be named week 3 has very little progress.
Consider week 1 when you started out and some sex events happened.
Week 2 is where many of the first sex scenes with many of the major chars happen.
week 3 I cant think of anyone new joining the full sex club, lots of sex with the existing women and teachers thought none really in new or kinkier ways.
lots of events that suggest things that might happen in the future but the whole week does feel like filler till the new post month 1 format starts.
I think it's because the developers want an entire year for the game, 365 days. So there will be a long long time for all of the stories, week 2 and 3 seemed to be mostly about introducing lots of new characters. It seems a bit all over the place at times, and tbh I've forgotten quite a lot of different characters already, but if the focus was on progressing characters all really far, then there wouldn't be anything left for the rest of the year

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Week 3 had a good deal of progression with interviewing the expelled students, getting to know the corporation Fuyu is heir to, the whole Fuyu/Tomoe threesome, getting more into the science club and your daughter's science project, finding out more about your daughter's job at the club as well as more details about your deal with the club owner if you made that choice.

Not to mention much more info regarding your sister via the the flashback episode. So yeah, seems to have a lot of moving pieces in week 3.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes