RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
So, if you guys had to lock down to two girls, and give up the rest, which two would you choose?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
There isnt a plan to have a Month 2 merge? Where are they going with this?

I wish they revealed that at the time they could give us more information on said matter personally.

d0rk

Dec 27, 2018
When I first played Ecchi Sensei, I really liked the style of comedy and lewdness. The game looked so promising because you could already see features which are not functionally, but features who are going to function after an update eventually. It even looked like some kind of open world or where you can roam freely around the school or something like that.

Some of the written storylines are really cute and funny (KOTORI !) and this game really succeeded with certain characters.
BUT, and this is a big BUT (...) , I watched update after update and after so many days I have to say I am really disappointed, because those updates were "just" a continuation of various storylines and introducing probably daily new characters for the patreon crowd. The game or the gameplay itself didn't make visible huge steps forward for me. And this is a bit sad.
Please be aware that this is crying/criticism on a high level and I still like the game, but I'm worrying that this project is a money-selfrunning machine of minimalization.

I'm really hoping this MONTH 1 merge or update or whatever it is going to be, gives this game a stable base to build on the future. Because that's game development 101 in my eyes. You have to have a solid structure and then build and perfect the rest. New Characters might give some patrons a short boner, but it is not good for the long-term thinking of a game to continue with that process.

I recognized that the animations got more and better and it probably takes A LOT of time etc.pp. but I hope you got my points and worries (since english isn't my native language and I don't even know If I ever made a post here. I'm more of a reader and silent enjoyer :D )

Sincerely,
another ecchi sensei.

p.s. I even "tried" the DM-Patch and I really don't like it that I have to take every dirty road to hell (or just skip the way) instead of neglecting it. But I guess the DM-patch isn't something official, so thats that :)

Last edited:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Where did that scene come from? Is it even possible to have sex with the daughters?

That is from week one the Himiko with MC shower scene. With the sex with the daughters (3 older daughters) yes but only if you use the DM Patch.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
p.s. I even "tried" the DM-Patch and I really don't like it that I have to take every dirty road to hell (or just skip the way) instead of neglecting it. But I guess the DM-patch isn't something official, so thats that :)
For what it's worth, there is an section of the options menu that lets you untick various kinks and I assume it treats any related scene as if you didn't have the DM Patch.

cyclos

Mar 8, 2019
Hi guys, i’m a big fan of ecchi sensei and in case some of you know similar games i would be very happy if you want to share them, i am looking for games like this one ! Thanks :)

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
Hi guys, i’m a big fan of ecchi sensei and in case some of you know similar games i would be very happy if you want to share them, i am looking for games like this one ! Thanks :)
i am a fan of Waifu Academy and A House in The Rift. WA update very slowly (the last update took over 9 months for 1 day half in-game content ) and AHITR is pretty good in term of the amount of contents / quality balance. keeping my eye on this two and of course ES which i look forward to the most. Honorable mentions: Mythic Manor is also pretty good. i like the mythic theme. Polarity doesnt have a lot contents and the update is slow due to dev working on other more profitable projects, but its quite promising.

Reactions: Macgamer

Yrag78

Feb 7, 2019
" The teacher (You) moved with his family to a small town after accepting a new job offer. The game starts with day 1: "

Why does my game start at day 15? I'm on PC.

• Haha
Reactions: Macgamer
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes