seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I mean, who do I quote really. No, none of the things y'all are mentioning work. I knew you'd all come back with it, so I tried to save you the time. (Double facepalm.) I tried them for this specifically, just to be sure. Yes, I effing use a vpn and proxy, duh. No, those tricks don't work. The paywall comment would be, having to pay for mega.nz in order to get anything over 1GB.
What else? Oh yeah, NO, those things you're all mentioning don't work. smh
You are then very special and unique. Cuz that's not what's happening for other people (like me). I am not sure of what is going on with you (because there are many variables at play) but I would bet that if you are not using Mega for anything but the DM patch that your experience would be different. Cuz it sure is in my case.

Ty4Sharing

Formerly 'share_or_fail'
Jan 13, 2020
Yeah, like that!
You're all missing the point. Why would I or anyone, want to go through 5 different steps, that takes much more of my time and attention, when instead they could just click a button and be done with it, like you can do for LITERALLY 800 other sites??
Again, it just doesn't make any sense to use mega.nz for anything over 1GB.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
You're all missing the point. Why would I or anyone, want to go through 5 different steps, that takes much more of my time and attention, when instead they could just click a button and be done with it, like you can do for LITERALLY 800 other sites??
Again, it just doesn't make any sense to use mega.nz for anything over 1GB.
For what it's worth, the Month 1 Merge will likely be alot smaller than the combined size of the seperated parts, due to them learning how to better make use of the engine. I assume the patch will be smaller too. Still big though, but not a bad it is now. If it's still too big for you, fair enough. You do you.

Reactions: Ty4Sharing

Real Deggy

May 27, 2020
Sweet and that is when? Sorry for asking I didn't really followed the thread
No worries, sadly the month merge release is TBD, but Bluecat has started weekly updates on that so we should have pretty regular insights as to how the update is coming along.

Edit: First weekly update on the progress

Last edited:

Pakiii

Aug 9, 2017
No worries, sadly the month merge release is TBD, but Bluecat has started weekly updates on that so we should have pretty regular insights as to how to update is coming along.
Sweet thank you.. Do you have the link of the weekly updates? or is it only for Patreons

cyclos

Mar 8, 2019
Hello everyone, I wanted to thank BlueCat for this truely amazing work that is Ecchi Sensei. I am currently at day 9 and i love the game, especially with Dark mind patch. Thanks again bro and i wish this project will go on for a very long time, you can be sure i will follow your updates ! ;) Can someone tell me if there is a timeline to play the « specials » because i dont want to download them in the wrong order, thanks

Real Deggy

May 27, 2020
Hello everyone, I wanted to thank BlueCat for this truely amazing work that is Ecchi Sensei. I am currently at day 9 and i love the game, especially with Dark mind patch. Thanks again bro and i wish this project will go on for a very long time, you can be sure i will follow your updates ! ;) Can someone tell me if there is a timeline to play the « specials » because i dont want to download them in the wrong order, thanks
They are all standalones, not sure if there really is an order

Reactions: cyclos

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Does anyone care about these statistics but him? lol. Still its his vision so good to luck to them on the month 1 merge though its not looking like it will be a quick release thats for sure.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Does anyone care about these statistics but him? lol. Still its his vision so good to luck to them on the month 1 merge though its not looking like it will be a quick release thats for sure.
I wouldn't lose sleep if he didn't bother, but if I had the choice of having it or not having it, I'd have it.

Reactions: Skode
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes