Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Hello!

I just finished the game. Color me very impressed. I really enjoyed as it has a lot of content and well balanced story/lewd, at least for me.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ty4Sharing

Formerly 'share_or_fail'
Jan 13, 2020
It less time than if we had to wait for CyberPunk2077
At least we know it finished by then. Now all we have to do is wait.
It was actually 99.8% finished in 2026. But they took 4 more years to retweak/finish/fix a fairly new, single game element that nobody wanted.
I'm kidding! (It's more of a joke on the conversation here, than the devs progress-decisions anyways.)
I don't know why I keep making these comments on games I don't play beyond the, I'm curious about this, first glance. Lol

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
It was actually 99.8% finished in 2026. But they took 4 more years to retweak/finish/fix a fairly new, single game element that nobody wanted.
I'm kidding! (It's more of a joke on the conversation here, than the devs progress-decisions anyways.)
I don't know why I keep making these comments on games I don't play beyond the, I'm curious about this, first glance. Lol
If you're interested in giving it a shot, I'd check out the Month 1 merge whenever that drops, as the current broken up weeks are a bit jank in some areas. While it won't be a complete game, it's still going to be tones of hours.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Does anyone know when the next update will be ?
Nope. It's currently marked as TBD.

The next update is the Month 1 merger, which involves fixing or implementing foundational mechanics, so it's probably going to be longer than your usual update. Hopefully not as long as the Week 1 merger though.

Ty4Sharing

Formerly 'share_or_fail'
Jan 13, 2020
If you're interested in giving it a shot, I'd check out the Month 1 merge whenever that drops, as the current broken up weeks are a bit jank in some areas. While it won't be a complete game, it's still going to be tones of hours.
A game with hidden content, that's behind a mega.nz paywall? No to the fucking way on that one.
Even if I don't like the kink, but the game is decent and the renders are good, like this game, I'm the kind of player that I want to know that hidden content. And if it's a pain to get to- and mega.nz after 1GB is- then NOPE! (Spare me the: you can get 5GB. I've tried. One time for hours using different tactics for one game. And it doesn't work for me. Nor most people.)
Honestly, for such a following as this game has, I'm surprised the Dark Mind patch doesn't have another upload somewhere other than mega.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
A game with hidden content, that's behind a mega.nz paywall? No to the fucking way on that one.
Even if I don't like the kink, but the game is decent and the renders are good, like this game, I'm the kind of player that I want to know that hidden content. And if it's a pain to get to- and mega.nz after 1GB is- then NOPE! (Spare me the: you can get 5GB. I've tried. One time for hours using different tactics for one game. And it doesn't work for me. Nor most people.)
Honestly, for such a following as this game has, I'm surprised the Dark Mind patch doesn't have another upload somewhere other than mega.
Not sure where you got the paywall bit. I've been playing EC since the first "week" of the game and have never had to pay a dime for the Dark Mind patch. I don't disagree with you that given the fan base of this game that it wouldn't hurt to have a few mirrors for the DM patch, however. It's extra work, I know, but I know many would be grateful.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I can see the issue when you have no MEGA account and try to download Week 1 Full + Patch straight from MEGA, but the patch alone should not be a problem.

The paywall thingy I don't get either.
The uploader which chose to use MEGA does have nothing from it. Why would you call it a "paywall" then?

And yeah, I'll bring it up.
> 5GB free quota
> modem reset will get you more free quota (if you have no static IP that is)
> VPN almost unlimited free quota
> Proxy servers
> ...
Proxy servers ... I repeat ... Proxy servers. Oh, and if I didn't mention it, proxy servers.

What, you don't have a proxy server? What are ye, a Luddite? That, or save your use of MEGA for only important things like DM downloads. I used to use Mega as my first DL of choice, but got tired of getting to another game where I wanted to DL the incest patch and I was out of my free quota. So MEGA is now my last DL of choice, only used for extra special downloads like the DM patch or an occasional incest patch. I rarely ever run out of MEGA download capacity (even without using the proxy servers that I have). Oh, did I mention proxy servers?

Oh, and for those of you who want to bitch and moan about paying for a proxy server, are you going to tell me that you never are on a public network (like a library, coffee shop, etc.)? So you are sending your data unencrypted across said public network? Why not just leave your credit cards out on the counter so people can copy the numbers by hand. Dude (and dudette) ... you need a proxy server.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Really wished their was a way where we can make music auto play instead of manually picking a song every time it ends.
I assumed that was something that wasn't implemented the way it was supposed to when they first merged week 1, so maybe it'll be sorted for the Month 1 merge.

Ty4Sharing

Formerly 'share_or_fail'
Jan 13, 2020
I can see the issue when you have no MEGA account and try to download Week 1 Full + Patch straight from MEGA, but the patch alone should not be a problem.

The paywall thingy I don't get either.
You get free quota on a daily basis. Why would you call it a "paywall" then?

And yeah, I'll bring it up.
> 5GB free quota
> modem reset will get you more free quota (if you have no static IP that is)
> VPN almost unlimited free quota
> Proxy servers
> ...
I mean, who do I quote really. No, none of the things y'all are mentioning work. I knew you'd all come back with it, so I tried to save you the time. (Double facepalm.) I tried them for this specifically, just to be sure. Yes, I effing use a vpn and proxy, duh. No, those tricks don't work. The paywall comment would be, having to pay for mega.nz in order to get anything over 1GB.
What else? Oh yeah, NO, those things you're all mentioning don't work. smh

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
I dont have a Mega account, i download anything off this site with a mega link up to 5GB, and if its more than that it pauses and restarts later on when i get more GBs.

• Angry
Reactions: Ty4Sharing
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes