Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
babilon29 thank you for the news. Its nice to know that they are working hard on getting Month 1 perfect but gotta say im disappointed that the gallery/reply mode wont be in it.

Reactions: babilon29

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
So basically he's doing what he did last time with a merge. Which was spend 4-5 months on stuff that was broken on arrival that was touted as "game-play enhancing". :rolleyes:
Is it costing you money? Withdraw your support then.

If you don't support then what's the problem with anything he does. He can take 12 months and you will still get it for free.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
Is it costing you money? Withdraw your support then.

If you don't support then what's the problem with anything he does. He can take 12 months and you will still get it for free.
Already did awhile ago.

On the flip side, there is something to say about generating interest and garnering monetary support for the future through that interest. I'm sure you've seen BC's numbers dip several times including now.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Its higher than it was a couple months ago and everyone dips at the beginning of each month, seen Summertime Saga dip 8000$

tcup66

Oct 25, 2017
First off I love this game. I was just wondering though do the Character card still work. I only see a few of the girls in them now most of them aren't listed anymore. For example when I look at students and class 3F I only see Mao and stuff on her card updates but I don't see anyone else in that class. Not a big deal just wondering. Keep up the great work BlueCat.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
First off I love this game. I was just wondering though do the Character card still work. I only see a few of the girls in them now most of them aren't listed anymore. For example when I look at students and class 3F I only see Mao and stuff on her card updates but I don't see anyone else in that class. Not a big deal just wondering. Keep up the great work BlueCat.
It was functional up until Week 1, but because saves weren't able to be transferred properly they got left behind and that will be fixed in the Month 1 Update.

Already did awhile ago.

On the flip side, there is something to say about generating interest and garnering monetary support for the future through that interest. I'm sure you've seen BC's numbers dip several times including now.
As for your critique, it was not 'broken on arrival' from what I played, it was what the patrons voted to be done and it laid the groundwork for how we've been able to have the other two weeks be compiled as weeks moving forward. Thus making the Month 1 update that much easier because all the frontloading that went into making Week 1. As for low numbers, it's Covid plus a normal dip when content becomes less sustained, plus just a normal flux of people withdrawing support and being the beginning of the month there hasn't yet been a surge of new players to fill the gap.

Month 1 will be out sooner than you think, and with optimized mechanics and stronger coding with the new addition to the team on hand. Certainly worth the wait to have a completed first installment of the world's longest VN.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
As for your critique, it was not 'broken on arrival' from what I played, it was what the patrons voted to be done and it laid the groundwork for how we've been able to have the other two weeks be compiled as weeks moving forward. Thus making the Month 1 update that much easier because all the frontloading that went into making Week 1. As for low numbers, it's Covid plus a normal dip when content becomes less sustained, plus just a normal flux of people withdrawing support and being the beginning of the month there hasn't yet been a surge of new players to fill the gap.

Month 1 will be out sooner than you think, and with optimized mechanics and stronger coding with the new addition to the team on hand. Certainly worth the wait to have a completed first installment of the world's longest VN.
I don't really want to argue about this cause it's kinda pointless. But the whole reason the week 1 merge took about 4-5 months was to add the functionality that we have on the top bar. That stuff worked kinda (it would only update certain things) for the first week of game play and does not work/track beyond that. Anything that doesn't work fully as intended I'm conformable labeling as "broken on arrival" because by definition it is. The reason why I point out numbers is because like any developer, if you have gaps in content or you do something people don't like, your numbers go down.

I'm not going to tell you or anyone else to not enjoy the game because that ultimately doesn't matter to me, that wasn't the point of posting. I will however chime in on something if I have or had interest in it and give an opinion or observation. I remember being one of the first to notice and play this game so I'm well aware of the history of the project.

Reactions: Fleabag

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
F
Thanks for the reply but on the first page I can download days 15/21 of the game but lewd patcher only have patch for the days 15/17, 18+19 and 20+21.
First Page in spoiler Marked PREVIOUS WEEKS and d/m patch at the bottom of page look under previous virsions

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
babilon29 thank you for the news. Its nice to know that they are working hard on getting Month 1 perfect but gotta say im disappointed that the gallery/reply mode wont be in it.
I'd be just fine if they scrapped it entirely to focus on other things. Lain's mod will update once month 1 is finished and that'll have a gallery anyway.

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
I'd be just fine if they scrapped it entirely to focus on other things. Lain's mod will update once month 1 is finished and that'll have a gallery anyway.
We dont know if she'll be doing a mod for the game, from what i heard she is freelancing with them on the game. I think it was posted somewhere in this thread.

But your right, if she does give us a mod with the gallery then im all for them working on other things.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Lain is working with the team, there isn't gonna be a mod, as the functions that Lain would mod for already exist in the game or are planned to: Walkthrough and Gallery/Scenes respectively-he hinting system is the walkthrough.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Lain is working with the team, there isn't gonna be a mod, as the functions that Lain would mod for already exist in the game or are planned to: Walkthrough and Gallery/Scenes respectively-he hinting system is the walkthrough.
Actually the biggest benefit of Lains mod was not being locked out of certain scenes because you chose other ones. You could thus see all the scenes without being locked out of others - I dare say she will still release a mod none the less.

Reactions: REJOAN
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes