clystar

May 9, 2019
Does this game have free roam or anything like that? Or is it just dialog - consequences style? I saw the calendar and the pink ID stuff and a lot of rpg elements also the headmistress hint that its your job to give them good grades etc. I just got to Day 2 but feels kinda bored now.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Does this game have free roam or anything like that? Or is it just dialog - consequences style? I saw the calendar and the pink ID stuff and a lot of rpg elements also the headmistress hint that its your job to give them good grades etc. I just got to Day 2 but feels kinda bored now.
First three weeks are pure VN style though of course you will be able to see certain scenes at expense of other ones. Itll be the next updates which will free up afternoons to choose where you want to go and whom to see. Its actually really good once you get into it after its slow start as there are a lot of characters to introduce and lot of crazy scenes to see especially if you have the DM patch active and all the kinks ticked.

clystar

May 9, 2019
First three weeks are pure VN style though of course you will be able to see certain scenes at expense of other ones. Itll be the next updates which will free up afternoons to choose where you want to go and whom to see.
Thanks for the explanation. I skipped dialogs with a lot of uninterested characters already, the catgirl, clingy daughter, even the wife lol. The only one I'm interested in right now is Fuyu and the crazy nurse.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
What is the difference between the Full, Light & Heavy Compressed versions of week one, because usually I go for the highest quality, but I mean, 16GB is a lot.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
What is the difference between the Full, Light & Heavy Compressed versions of week one, because usually I go for the highest quality, but I mean, 16GB is a lot.
Full is full high def quality of graphics, light compression tweaks it down one notch on quality but helps with space consumption, and heavy compression affects image quality even more but shrinks overall package down further. I would recommend light compression.

nolli

Apr 13, 2019
Man, you need to check out some other games then because for a game that uses Honey Select assets, it looks like ass.
The girls change height in every scene, one comes up to his elbow then she's adult size then she's the same size as the door. Obviously scared of them looking too young.

Reactions: extreme_sadist

halmaker12121212

May 19, 2020
Mac version issue, solution, and patch installation instructions:

I downloaded the lightly compressed version, and the patch. First I tried running the base game. It wouldn't run. I got an error when I double clicked the app, and an error when I ran it from a Terminal window. Digging into it, I found that the shell script the app runs initially has dos line endings instead of unix line endings. It looks like someone saved it with a dumb editor in Windows, possibly notepad.

Solution - open the file in vi and change the line endings.
  1. Open Terminal
  2. cd to the directory with the app
  3. vi EcchiSensei.app/Contents/MacOS/EcchiSensei
  4. type these commands exactly, including the leading : (but not the number at the start)
    1. :set ff=unix
    2. :wq
After I did that I could run the game.

To install the patch, copy the following from the patch to the same place in the main game:
  • archive_dm.rpa
  • patch.rpy
  • game/menu/options.rpy
Enable dark mind in the options menu. Turn on kinks you want to see.

Edit: If you have no idea what any of this means, see here:

If it still doesn't work, it might be quarantined. See here: https://f95zone.to/threads/ecchi-sensei-valentine-special-bluecat.14927/post-1583562
Anyone know what to do when terminal states that it cannot make changes because 'modifiable' is off?

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
so does this version have all previous content like day 1 and such or are they all "seperate" games?
Separate for now, but a "Month 1" is being put together with the expected released set as "TBD". "Week 1" took awhile, so "Month 1" will probably be the same, but hopefully not as long.

Reactions: babilon29

skrewball717

Aug 8, 2017
He was originally hoping to get Month 1 out in July, but obviously that isnt going to happen with how much work it turned out to be. All we can do is wait patiently

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Separate for now, but a "Month 1" is being put together with the expected released set as "TBD". "Week 1" took awhile, so "Month 1" will probably be the same, but hopefully not as long.
I think we may be a bit away for Month 1, given that we have only 3 weeks in the can (1-7, 8-14, 15-21). We would need another week to make the first month before that can happen. Sorry to poke any bubbles. I am patiently waiting for the beginning of the next week. (Ok, maybe not so patiently).

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
I think we may be a bit away for Month 1, given that we have only 3 weeks in the can (1-7, 8-14, 15-21). We would need another week to make the first month before that can happen. Sorry to poke any bubbles. I am patiently waiting for the beginning of the next week. (Ok, maybe not so patiently).
Month 1 is July, which is the first 3 weeks of the game. So Month 1 will have days 1-21 and all the special included.

Feb 25, 2018
So I've downloaded and installed the DM patch for Day 20-21 Final. But it keeps saying I don't have the patch installed and none of the images are showing. Has this happened to anyone before?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes