Jack1938

May 17, 2017
Question is will Dev touch on NTR in the story as hes kinda avoided any rivaly from other men to MC
I doubt there will be any real ntr in the story. It would be a weird turn considering how pretty much all females view mc as the hottest/best guy in the universe.

And mc's dad shouldn't be much of problem since I doubt his wife would ditch him for her son otherwise. The first thing that come to mind in case mc's dad being the one who impregnated Hiroko is that he at one moment witnessed his wife "taking care" of mc and out of frustration/desperation raped Hiroko (who maybe came to visit mc at that time) after which begged/threatened her to keep this secret because otherwise mc's life would be ruined due to scandal.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Well there goes that theory lol and im not sure it can be called NTR regarding the flashback as it was before they really got together and the MC got the girl not the other way around (as for the mother... that wouldn't be Netorare anyway but Netori as again it would the MC getting the girl from someone else not someone getting a girl from the MC so he could adhere to his promise of not NTR if things pan out that way).

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
Am I the only one who likes the wife? Baffling she gets so much heat around here so often...

1. Got one hell of a a body
2. Arguably the horniest woman in the game
3. Literally besotted with the MC so no fear of being NTR bait for the beta cucks (a very positive attribute)
4. Kinky in she is up for practically anything anytime including a basement full of toys
5. Creates exceptional breeding stock (lol)

I like her more than Himiko and Mao combined but nobody seems to mind how much screen time THEY get. I think its just a trend of happily compliant and loyal women being off putting for people (WVM is another game which comes to mind where the girlfriend gets a lot of heat despite being a busty, loyal partner and in her case literally allows the MC to have all the cake and eat it quite enthusiastically). Different strokes for different folks I guess.
I honestly think she's actually one of best parts of the game. I was really hooked on Matsu and Hiroko's story and I would actually like to see another game with their story getting flashed out a lot more. Ironically, I've skipped through bunch of side chicks so I can find more about Matsu and Hiroko's past. Also, this is one of few games that actually made me feel bad that I'm cheating

I really do like Saki and Mao, but I swear Himiko is stuff nightmares are made out of haha. Still haven't done DM run b/c of her; just the thought of doing anything with her gives me the creeps lol. Also, having Yuki(?) as a part of the family is a bit off putting too.

Reactions: Skode
Dec 23, 2018
You've used Lains mod at some point ... you need to either delete both persistent files in \...\game\saves and \...\Users\Your Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\EcchiSensei or you just install Lains mod again for week 1.
thx for finding my mistakes and i would love to use lains mod but it breaks everytime i try and use it

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Just a heads up, I was playing week 1 with dm already installed but was missing the daughters content, I went back to the very start and turned dm off and it worked, must be an issue with the switch, odd I know but its only on when its off for me lol.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
New update when?
Since the next update is the Month One (all the days rolled into one just like week one was) it's going to take time (hope not like week one) that's why Bluecat hasn't put out a date for the release yet but a TBD.

Apr 19, 2020
Hey So i'm very confused, do I have to download week 1 week 2 and week 3 and then merge them together into the same file? Or is week 3 the final version and so week 1 and 2 aren't needed? As the sizes are quite long so any advice could save me a lot of time

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Each week is a seperate file. They don't merge. That's what we're waiting for and the package with all in one will be coming... soonish?

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Am I the only one who likes the wife? Baffling she gets so much heat around here so often...

1. Got one hell of a a body
2. Arguably the horniest woman in the game
3. Literally besotted with the MC so no fear of being NTR bait for the beta cucks (a very positive attribute)
4. Kinky in she is up for practically anything anytime including a basement full of toys
5. Creates exceptional breeding stock (lol)

I like her more than Himiko and Mao combined but nobody seems to mind how much screen time THEY get. I think its just a trend of happily compliant and loyal women being off putting for people (WVM is another game which comes to mind where the girlfriend gets a lot of heat despite being a busty, loyal partner and in her case literally allows the MC to have all the cake and eat it quite enthusiastically). Different strokes for different folks I guess.
The reason I dislike the wife is because things were going very well with each of the daughters while she was conveniently absent for some time. Now that she's back, her reaction, and only her reaction, was the result of a game over if you didn't have Saki bail out of the tub under your legs. That makes her enemy #1 to me as she is directly against what Matsu is building up.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
The reason I dislike the wife is because things were going very well with each of the daughters while she was conveniently absent for some time. Now that she's back, her reaction, and only her reaction, was the result of a game over if you didn't have Saki bail out of the tub under your legs. That makes her enemy #1 to me as she is directly against what Matsu is building up.
To be fair hes not built it up with her concent though - hes been going completely behind her back. She has shown forgiveness for his cheating ways in the past and deeply loves him but this kind of thing is next level and organically would not happen on her finding him and his D together like that. I think Mao will be the one who breaks down a lot of barriers as she isn't his daughter and her massive change from reclusive moody daughter to cheerful happy go lucky student since they started hooking up is real tangible evidence for her to ponder after all she has really loved essentially getting her family back together as one happy unit. Saki though is too big a first step and im glad he didn't cop out negative consequences in not even 4 weeks of story, Himiko will be a much bigger step than even that given age. If not Mao then i guess the mother/sister/niece will be the direction shift - this isn't something that everyone should just magically be ok with even in a far fetched story like this (and conveniently hasnt been shown for ANYONE - his boss doesn't know Matsu is enjoying her daughter, nor the neighbour or unlikely his own mother either).

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
the only problem i have with this game is that i cant decide which girl is my favorite one:LOL::unsure:
All the best ones for me are still at being teased stage curse my luck lol. Neko has all but vanished for the last couple of weeks, Marlies is basically offering it on a plate yet the MC cant be bothered visiting her, the Becky threesome MIGHT be close and that teasing blind girl hasn't even so much as gotten into a kinky outfit yet. Those are all prob my fave of the game outside of the ones who HAVE had content which are Miku (my fave) and Crazy Nurse & her slave harem (man why do we not have more content with the slaves?). It weird how little effort the MC needs to put in to get his pussy yet doesn't seem to make an effort to actually enjoy any of it outside of his various and ever increasing family members (im so done with all the Mao focus lol).

Still great problem to have. Its certainly making him money and whilst i grumble about the family focus being TOO much of the screentime the popularity polls show its doesn't matter a shit what I think, he clearly knows his target audience with even the sister in law who has had zero adult content yet really topping the last one. Would never have predicted it but hope you guys get some content there too - well after the one month update of course. Were all waiting for that one to be out and done first before we see what direction the game goes next lol.

Speaking of that - i cant remember. What events were teased in game for week 4?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes