Skode

Mar 9, 2020
When I click the map icon in game weak 1, it keeps saying available soon.
I wonder when it'll be available?
The game will be less VN going forward from month one so you will be choosing where you go and who you spend time with. Month one was very on the rails so there was no need for a map but was more a measure used to introduce so many characters all in such a short space of time.

Dec 23, 2018
when i download the DM patch for week one why is it its own version of the game? and doesnt work and doesnt allow me to instal lains mod

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
The game will be less VN going forward from month one so you will be choosing where you go and who you spend time with. Month one was very on the rails so there was no need for a map but was more a measure used to introduce so many characters all in such a short space of time.
Actually its still going to be VN mainly, just with evening sandbox features, but it was decided that it should remain mostly a VN. At least as far as I recall with how the vote went

Shadow Neko

Jul 19, 2020
The Wife is one of the most annoying Chars in the whole Game it was much better When She was Away.

That the MC Can Use the youngest daughter to fap to is good because it Would be mean of the MC don't give Love to all of his daughters so i Hope that he will do more with her soon

Dec 23, 2018
While loading <'Image' u'mod/textbox.png'>:
Exception: Could not find font u'mod/Tahoma_Correct_Version.ttf'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\CJ\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver-crunched\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\CJ\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver-crunched\renpy\main.py", line 524, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\CJ\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver-crunched\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\CJ\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver-crunched\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/Days/D1.rpyc", line 26, in script
�P��3�nH'l�X���A�3�p��E\�H��`�cG9��
File "game/Days/D1.rpyc", line 26, in script
�P��3�nH'l�X���A�3�p��E\�H��`�cG9��
File "C:\Users\CJ\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 690, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\CJ\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver-crunched\renpy\exports.py", line 1322, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\CJ\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver-crunched\renpy\character.py", line 1127, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "C:\Users\CJ\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver-crunched\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "C:\Users\CJ\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver-crunched\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\CJ\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver-crunched\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\CJ\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\CJ\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 3174, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\CJ\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 2086, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\CJ\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver-crunched\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\CJ\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver-crunched\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "C:\Users\CJ\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver-crunched\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\CJ\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver-crunched\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1124, in render
st, at)
File "C:\Users\CJ\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver-crunched\renpy\text\text.py", line 1981, in render
virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
File "C:\Users\CJ\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver-crunched\renpy\text\text.py", line 611, in __init__
glyphs = ts.glyphs(s, self)
File "C:\Users\CJ\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver-crunched\renpy\text\text.py", line 242, in glyphs
fo = font.get_font(self.font, self.size, self.bold, self.italic, 0, self.antialias, self.vertical, self.hinting, layout.oversample)
File "C:\Users\CJ\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver-crunched\renpy\text\font.py", line 695, in get_font
face = load_face(fn)
File "C:\Users\CJ\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver-crunched\renpy\text\font.py", line 636, in load_face
raise Exception("Could not find font {0!r}.".format(orig_fn))
Exception: Could not find font u'mod/Tahoma_Correct_Version.ttf'.

Jack1938

May 17, 2017
Well, I looked at the code and what the code is looking for is...

if persistent.DM and persistent.fad:

Not sure what persistent.fad is but persistent.DM is definitely the DM patch.

So if either of those two things are false you get Matsu freaking out with the "incest is forbidden" line and Fuyu getting (rightfully) pissed.
This is a "broken phone" argument, The one you quoted is probably Playing with a dark mind patch While you are playing in the regular version
Oh, my bad. The kink "father/daughter" was disabled the whole time (saves not mine)

And here I am thinking why there's so little incest action on the third week:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: babilon29

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Am I the only one who likes the wife? Baffling she gets so much heat around here so often...

1. Got one hell of a a body
2. Arguably the horniest woman in the game
3. Literally besotted with the MC so no fear of being NTR bait for the beta cucks (a very positive attribute)
4. Kinky in she is up for practically anything anytime including a basement full of toys
5. Creates exceptional breeding stock (lol)

I like her more than Himiko and Mao combined but nobody seems to mind how much screen time THEY get. I think its just a trend of happily compliant and loyal women being off putting for people (WVM is another game which comes to mind where the girlfriend gets a lot of heat despite being a busty, loyal partner and in her case literally allows the MC to have all the cake and eat it quite enthusiastically). Different strokes for different folks I guess.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Am I the only one who likes the wife? Baffling she gets so much heat around here so often...

1. Got one hell of a a body
2. Arguably the horniest woman in the game
3. Literally besotted with the MC so no fear of being NTR bait for the beta cucks (a very positive attribute)
4. Kinky in she is up for practically anything anytime including a basement full of toys
5. Creates exceptional breeding stock (lol)

I like her more than Himiko and Mao combined but nobody seems to mind how much screen time THEY get. I think its just a trend of happily compliant and loyal women being off putting for people (WVM is another game which comes to mind where the girlfriend gets a lot of heat despite being a busty, loyal partner and in her case literally allows the MC to have all the cake and eat it quite enthusiastically). Different strokes for different folks I guess.
It is possible that some of the dislike may be due to the fact we still do not who Mao's father is.
Personally I find her OK, but suspect I will like her a lot more when she finds out about other girls and joins in.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
It is possible that some of the dislike may be due to the fact we still do not who Mao's father is.
Personally I find her OK, but suspect I will like her a lot more when she finds out about other girls and joins in.
Hopefully only a matter of time before she and the neighbours tag team the MC. Not sure we will see her into idea of doing much with the daughters though for obvious reasons as would really be a break from her characterisation so far.

As for the father of Mao? Ive never really cared one way or another, the fact she aint his daughter has made her free real estate in my opinion so have happily been beebopping my rocksteady up her shredder every chance I get just because lol (as said im not a very big fan of hers - shes come across so far as a bit bland but that's not a negative per say, just not really the one for me). Weve seen almost no male characters in the story so far so when the big reveal hits I don't think it will have the impact its maybe being built up to be assumed to have like if its say her father or MCs father as many have guessed as they are not a part of the families lives anyway and even if they do show up in the story it wont be till much later as they focus on adding in MCs mother, sister and niece to the present timeline.

I think the Fuyu parentage teasing and reveal was much better done in my opinion. This should have been more like that but regarding Mao its all a bit under cooked with even Mao only really pushing the envelope on the real father thing with her mother once so far in the story so fingers crossed when it does happen it will be something we can all finally actually give a shit about one way or another.

Jack1938

May 17, 2017
Just my guess but the reason (or one of them) behind the whole heat around her is "ntr vibe" in Mao's father's mystery. Dude just appeared out of nowhere, fucked MC's girlfriend (iirc took her virginity as well), impregnated her and disappeared. Her aggressive protectiveness of his identity despite how much she claimed to love MC and how dev delaying reveal doesn't help much either.

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Just my guess but the reason (or one of them) behind the whole heat around her is "ntr vibe" in Mao's father's mystery. Dude just appeared out of nowhere, fucked MC's girlfriend, impregnated her and disappeared. Her aggressive protectiveness of his identity despite how much she claimed to love MC and how dev delaying reveal doesn't help much either.
Fair assessment though be interesting take to have regarding how many secrets the MC himself is juggling given his own activities in the story in and out of the family home. I feel her sincerity in loving the MC cant be questioned based on what we have seen presented in the story so far in present and even flash backs whilst MC is a hero for taking on another mans daughter with a woman he would have easier time leaving behind (pussy was being thrown at him left and right) I feel she deserves a break given what a complete piece of shit he is and I assume its why many assume its his father as chip of the old block eh? Weve seen his deranged mother so might as well be, his family cant be any more broken as it is (especially with Yandere Himiko traits forming, Aki turning complete sex obsessed ho and Mao getting jealous/possessive).

Question is will Dev touch on NTR in the story as hes kinda avoided any rivaly from other men to MC. Re-introducing the real father will change the dimensions of the game hes presented so far in a massive way and we know if you tease NTR the NTR nutjob fanboys will be demanding that content added to and fully realised in the game lol (maybe that's the plan especially with this Even Darker Mind patch hes talked about featuring).

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes