mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I know this is a ren'py game, but where did Blue Cat get (or create) these characters?

It's not honey select is it?

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Ecchi Sensei [Week 1-3 Repack] [BlueCat] - Original size 20.75GB(16.7+2.02+2.13)
This version contains days 1-21(Weeks 1-3)
Compressed Windows - (2.56GB):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!​

Last edited:
Reactions: vince638

Mortimilian

Jun 8, 2018
Since the next update is the Month One (all the days rolled into one just like week one was) it's going to take time (hope not like week one) that's why Bluecat hasn't put out a date for the release yet but a TBD.
I'm not sure if I understand that. Does that mean there will be no new content? I haven't followed this game very closely so what is the significance of week one?

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
I'm not sure if I understand that. Does that mean there will be no new content? I haven't followed this game very closely so what is the significance of week one?
No new content unless you count the fleshing out of cards and such.

Month 1 is all content in 1 download and for those that are slower the first month is only 3 weeks since the game did not start on the first. I wonder if what day it actually did start is part of the quiz?

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
No new content unless you count the fleshing out of cards and such.

Month 1 is all content in 1 download and for those that are slower the first month is only 3 weeks since the game did not start on the first. I wonder if what day it actually did start is part of the quiz?
Yeah its primary benefits is everything in one place, cards update, gallery for weeks 2 and 3 and more than likely a much smaller over download size as the devs have gotten much better at keeping them slimmer (week one was something like 13 gbs as I recall). Oh and as a side bonus as far as im aware once month one is release Lain is gonna update her mod for it. Soon, finally soon we wont need a daily post of confusion at how to update and play the entirety of the game. It will be one download on the OP and one DM for the most kinky teachers among us and thats it.

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Hey everyone! This is my first post on this website and seeing this game got me very interested in playing it.
However, going through the thread and replies, I purely cannot understand how I can have everything in one place.

Basically, so far I know that each week is separated and needs to be downloaded.

1. I have the DM patch Day 20+21 - once I have the full game developed so far, do I need to download the DM patches for every day since day 1?
2. I downloaded the file EcchiSensei-D2021v1.0-FINAL - when I started it, it said day 15, 27th of July. Does that mean that I'm missing the first 2 weeks?
3. Can someone, please, help me with the links for what I am missing?

Sorry for the long post and and thanks in advance.

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Hi again. Thank you Dmk.

I managed to find the links and download week 1, 8 - 14 and the last update with Day 20&21 that starts from day 15.

I do have 1 question that will sound dumb for many of you but how should I install the Dark patch for week 1? Unlike the other patches, this one contains a lot of separate files, not only the game folder (which is usually pasted in the "game" folder that replaces the files).

As seen in the attached file, I took a screenshot. Can someone please advise me?

Thanks!

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Hi again. Thank you Dmk.

I managed to find the links and download week 1, 8 - 14 and the last update with Day 20&21 that starts from day 15.

I do have 1 question that will sound dumb for many of you but how should I install the Dark patch for week 1? Unlike the other patches, this one contains a lot of separate files, not only the game folder (which is usually pasted in the "game" folder that replaces the files).

As seen in the attached file, I took a screenshot. Can someone please advise me?

Thanks!
Those files should be extracted to the game's root folder. You should notice many of the files/folders have the same names. They should overwrite the files/folders that are already there.

Reactions: Interimaru

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Hi hngg! Thank you for the reply.

Just to be sure, I should copy all the extracted files of the DM patch (shown in my screenshot) and paste them into the "game" folder of the EcchiSensei-Week1-FULLver actual game, right?

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Hi hngg! Thank you for the reply.

Just to be sure, I should copy all the extracted files of the DM patch (shown in my screenshot) and paste them into the "game" folder of the EcchiSensei-Week1-FULLver actual game, right?
No. You paste one level above that. Notice that the mod's folder already has a "game" folder. You DON'T want to put the "game" folder INSIDE the "game" folder, you want to MERGE them.
  1. Highlight the contents of the DMPatch folder
  2. Move files to week 1 fullver folder(you should see "EcchiSensei.exe"
    If you don't get asked if you want to overwrite files, you did it wrong.
I've attached a video showing it all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Interimaru

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
These are my issues with the game

The developer exposition dumps ad nauseum the moment you start the first week, which is a massive turn-off for people like me when everything even the characters have to spend a sizeable amount of time explaining most of the actions and thoughts instead of letting the story itself explain it with small hints from interactions and overall behavior

Only sounds are the ones to announce the next day and some that rarely happen every now and then

A solid cringefest of unironical english-japanese dialogues with the developer explaining the meaning of every new japanese word or term that he felt like using, i'm starting to wonder why the developer don't just use Romaji all the way

The first week size is 16.6gb and the second is 2.03 unless the developer takes even more time polishing/optimizing the first MONTH it'll end up as the same size of FFX/X-2

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
No. You paste one level above that. Notice that the mod's folder already has a "game" folder. You DON'T want to put the "game" folder INSIDE the "game" folder, you want to MERGE them.
  1. Highlight the contents of the DMPatch folder
  2. Move files to week 1 fullver folder(you should see "EcchiSensei.exe"
    If you don't get asked if you want to overwrite files, you did it wrong.
I've attached a video showing it all.
Hi hngg! Sorry for the late response.

Thank you so very much! I followed the steps from the video and it works.

Basically, when it says Dark Mind OFF is actually active and viceversa.

Thank you once again, I really appreciate it!

Cheers!

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
The game will be merged from day 1 to day 21 or day 1 to day 30/31? ¿With specials?

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
The game will be merged from day 1 to day 21 or day 1 to day 30/31? ¿With specials?
Only the first three weeks with their specials. Month one is considered 'July' in the game of which day one started part way into July already. Month 2 will be the whole of ingame August and so on.

Reactions: leproso0413

lardtree90

Feb 16, 2018
So does the animation/visuals get...better? Week 1 was a big download and I'm surprised at how rough it looks given the fanfare this game gets.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Bluecat and his team got better over time with everything and fixed up a lot of Week 1 in the first place, what you're seeing are some hard limitations of what the creator is capable of, but in some aspects yes the animations will get better as you go, but the graphics stay the same and are honestly amazing. Though it may also be a comparative effect because of just how terrible other programmers at with posing/movement/and design.

Most of the size comes from not understanding how to properly manage the data sizes before, they've since learned better ways nya nya

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes