Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
Yep. I also think the gallery will be updated as well as the ingame cards.
The cards should eb updated for sure and new ones added for the missing people.
I am so hoping they update them with multiple entries showing what has happened rather than just the latest interaction.
For the gallery mod I think the gallery/replay one is actually done by Lain and not part of the game.
You can see what i mean if you add Lain's patch to week 1.
So think we will need to wait a bit of time after Month 1 is released for lain to do some gallery magic.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Isn't Lain part of the offical team now, making there mod ultimately redundant? Cause I assume what they did on Weeks 2&3 will be added to Week 1 to when it's compiled into Month 1.

Last edited:

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
Isn't Lain part of the offical team now, making there mod ultimately redundant? Cause I assume what they did on Weeks 1&2 will be added to Week 1 to when it's compiled into Month 1.
You could well be right, checking Discord and Lain has a unique title of "Ecchi Modder" so if we lucky Lain's work will be incorperated in Month 1 at launch.

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
The cards should eb updated for sure and new ones added for the missing people.
I am so hoping they update them with multiple entries showing what has happened rather than just the latest interaction.
For the gallery mod I think the gallery/replay one is actually done by Lain and not part of the game.
You can see what i mean if you add Lain's patch to week 1.
So think we will need to wait a bit of time after Month 1 is released for lain to do some gallery magic.
I believe Bluecat said he will be putting in a gallery/replay into the game, and it looks like with the help of Lain. The walkthrough part i dont know, but to be honest this game doesnt need it at all.

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
I believe Bluecat said he will be putting in a gallery/replay into the game, and it looks like with the help of Lain. The walkthrough part i dont know, but to be honest this game doesnt need it at all.
Lain in week 1 added the option to do multiple things when normally only 1 was possible so you got more encounters.
week 2 i think they started moving away from making people choose and miss content, Picking who shows you around the swimming pool is the only one i can think off (I think Mika better option at mo). Week 3 I can't think of anything of the top of my head where you had choice where you missed something, i could be wrong.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Lain in week 1 added the option to do multiple things when normally only 1 was possible so you got more encounters.
week 2 i think they started moving away from making people choose and miss content, Picking who shows you around the swimming pool is the only one i can think off (I think Mika better option at mo). Week 3 I can't think of anything of the top of my head where you had choice where you missed something, i could be wrong.
There's a few scenes where you can opt out of a scene like following Gabby but yeah, there's no picking between scenes lately.

Mika has than better scene in that more happens, but I didn't like how the scene plays out and thought her second scene (in week 3 I think) was a better first time, so I've opted for Sakura every time.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
dev update on month 1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:)
An expected release date would have been nice, but I'm guessing they're not too sure themselves at this point. Still, that's a good chunk of info. I'm glad the character profiles are getting updated. Do we know what kind of statistics the statistics screen going to actually show?

It'd be nice if the limited map we get had a few extra scenes added specifically for it, but I'm probably hoping for too much.

Xavion

Jun 24, 2017
So been trying to browse through here before asking a stupid question but here goes anyways. I downloaded week 1 and the DM and I am good.

However, I see there is week 2 and 3 now, are those separate? Or is it something where I download all of them and update the first week game? I would just like to know before I start and lose progress or something

Xavion

Jun 24, 2017
That's totally fine, I don't care playing separate I just wanted to make sure before I started. Thanks!

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
That's totally fine, I don't care playing separate I just wanted to make sure before I started. Thanks!
It should carry over your week 1 progress into week 2, and again for week 3. Just don't try overwriting week 1 with week 2 or 3, they need to be in their own folders with the matching DM patch which you can find at Lewdpatcher in the previous versions link.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
So basically he's doing what he did last time with a merge. Which was spend 4-5 months on stuff that was broken on arrival that was touted as "game-play enhancing". :rolleyes:

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Possible, but he has a bigger team I think, and they presumably learnt how to work the Renpy engine alot after all this time, so Its possible it'll be out quicker than week 1.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes