Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
1 month? we haven't started the 4th week yet and you demand to get the 1 month ?? ?:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:
I thought the same thing, but it turns out the next update will be the one month, cause when starting the game we start a week into July. His most likely going to do it by months, so the 1 month is July.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Hey guys, I'm just wondering if this game has sex scenes with npc and another npc(male-female) besides the mc. if so, what are they?

Oct 9, 2017
I thought the same thing, but it turns out the next update will be the one month, cause when starting the game we start a week into July. His most likely going to do it by months, so the 1 month is July.
well its true but what I'm after is the 4th week it doesn't care wither 1 month playable but at least they need to finish the 4th week :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Shadowfx

Jul 16, 2020
Hey there Devs,

Got the game free on this site, played to the third day and had to become a Patreon supporter. Really amazing storytelling and character development. So many characters already and they all have unique personalities and quirks. Before I become completely lost in the world you have created I wanted to say hi and thanks for this special experience.

Nino

bl00gs

Jun 10, 2018
so uhh witch download do i use, do or get every week separate , do i only get the most recent download? also its probally been said but 600 pages.... what is the dark mind patch?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
so uhh witch download do i use, do or get every week separate , do i only get the most recent download? also its probally been said but 600 pages.... what is the dark mind patch?
Best advice don't download anything and wait for next release which will be the one month release which will include ALL the content in one place minus Dark Mind stuff for easy convenience and loads of added Quality of Life update changes too. Otherwise you gotta download three different weeks of content and in some cases porting saves over from one week to the next and its not worth it when the next release is literally just a much easier and soon to be realised option.

As for Dark Mind patch... its all the really naughty stuff your not meant to discuss here. Click on the link and itll tell you what it adds, for obvious reason you will need to download it for every update you download too if you want the FULL story but then again instead of having umpteen DM patches you could just week till one month release and download a single month one DM patch for that too. See how much easier waiting will be? Just my advice is all. Oh and yeah DM is adviced with the content it presents to you as it is substantial.

Jack1938

May 17, 2017
MC's decision regarding Fuyu on day 20 seems really strange considering the fact that he can already fuck his daughters (although Mao don't really count) without much remorse.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
MC's decision regarding Fuyu on day 20 seems really strange considering the fact that he can already fuck his daughters (although Mao don't really count) without much remorse.
What decision?

There's no real decision being made in Fuyu's scene, and the only thing that the two make a decision together on is whether to take up the Atoshi Corp role together as Fuyu's mom requested. In terms of telling Fuyu that she might be your daughter, she gets super excited and wants to ride your cock, but there's no decision ever being made. Matsu doesn't express any hesitation at banging Fuyu once he thinks she might be his daughter, as I think that's what your comment is implying.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Well, I looked at the code and what the code is looking for is...

if persistent.DM and persistent.fad:

Not sure what persistent.fad is but persistent.DM is definitely the DM patch.

So if either of those two things are false you get Matsu freaking out with the "incest is forbidden" line and Fuyu getting (rightfully) pissed.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes