Dec 17, 2017
Just decided to drop in here and mention my already huge affection for this vn. I am currently on day 12 and i couldnt be happier about finding this gem. Its like i am playing out my fantasy with an extra fantasy on top that i didnt know about but am having an incredible time with. I really enjoy the renders and while the animations so far have been the weakest link they still are good enough where they dont subtract from the rest of the experience. But the best so far i gotta say is the characters and writing. Please keep up the good work and keep it coming! I will make sure to throw some money your way whenever my meager budget allows. Cheers! ^^

Edit: one thing i forgot to mention with the animations that i wanted to say. I have noticed a vast improvement and they keep getting better and better oh and i keep thinking about this game and want to keep playing even when i am busy doing other things.

Last edited:

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is this option have negative consequen in the future update? cuz there will be adding some feature like map n stats for girls

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is this option have negative consecuen in the future update? cuz there will be adding some feature like map n stats for girls
Unlikely anything too bad - hes usually less subtle when it comes to these things as he tend to literally state clear as day 'will have negative future consequences' and has done so a couple of times already as I recall over course of the game. Besides i doubt many sided with Satsune - its so needlessly cruel out of nowhere (felt random) i cant see anyone thinking she has a point and the fact weve not been able to bone her despite how much of a main character she was presented as at the start few want to risk closing her path as a love/lust option going forward. If it was Aki making the jibe maybe there would be a few different considerations as siding with her could be seen as a further step in the path to controlling and corrupted the spoiled princess but the mother? Shes a staight up spunkbucket and im positive we will get the chance to play hide the sausage with her again easy enough (she fucked you first chance she got and openly doesnt give a shit about you being married even though shes on great terms with your wife no less).

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
is there a way to merge all the chapters together like extracting in the same folder so i can continue without having to start another part?

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
is there a way to merge all the chapters together like extracting in the same folder so i can continue without having to start another part?
Not sure what you mean, but if you make a save before the end of week 1 and copy that save to the week 2 save folder then you can load that save and start week 2 as if it was one continuous game.

Otherwise, then yeah, as above you can wait for the month 1 merged release that will have weeks 1-3 all together.

Reactions: BloodyFace

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Im confused. The Week 3 download says 15-21, but when you download and open it up, it says Day 20+21 in the title screen. I dont see any other Week 3 download. Where are the days 15-19? or is the title screen mislabled and its really 15-21.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Im confused. The Week 3 download says 15-21, but when you download and open it up, it says Day 20+21 in the title screen. I dont see any other Week 3 download. Where are the days 15-19? or is the title screen mislabled and its really 15-21.
Yes, it is quite confusing but that is the way Bluecat does it. When working on a week, the new release is always titled for the new days, even though it contains older content. Right now week 1 is complete as a separate download, week 2 is complete as a separate download, and week 3 is complete but called day 20+21. Next up is a combined release of all three weeks in one download, with bugfixes and quality of life upgrades, called month 1. Now you may be wondering how three weeks make a month, well they don't, but in Bluecat's world, the game started a bit into July so day 21 takes us to August, hence the first month.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Does this have any sex sound effects like moaning? Iv played the first few days on my phone but the scenes are silent other then some music. Glad I picked this up as really liking it so far.

Fleabag

Aug 2, 2018
What the point in spending time on month edition of what we already have? Does anybody really care if it's one big game or four smaller ones?

Reactions: UR FBI GUY

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
What the point in spending time on month edition of what we already have? Does anybody really care if it's one big game or four smaller ones?
Yes. I personally dropped it after day 15 because it was too much of a mess with all the different DM patches, save transfering etc. I wait for the 1 month merges from now on.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Yes people care, I avoided this game for that exact reason until I got bored enough to try, so it will help bring more people to it.

Fleabag

Aug 2, 2018
Yes. I personally dropped it after day 15 because it was too much of a mess with all the different DM patches, save transfering etc. I wait for the 1 month merges from now on.
Hm, interesting. Because patching is very easy and I have never had to transfer saves, they are always automatically where they should be.

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
ok, i was wondering since the final of day 20+21 why there wasn´t a release date for the next version.
so i skimmed through the pages here and i discover that the next version is going to be month 1 (which would explain the absence of a release date since it should be harder for sth like that in comparisson to new days)

so if i understand everything correctly there is still sth that i can´t figure out:
why is the cut for month 1 at day 21? shouldn´t it at the very least be 28 days for a month? but if i recall correctly it is not feburary ingame so shouldn´t we amass 30 or 31 days before going month 1? or are the remaining days for a month cumming with the update (which would be hard to believe since that are over a week of ingame days)?

thinking a bit more: are we maybe at the point where the get the choice who to spent time with (think it was supposed to be evening only, but i can easyly imagine that the evening part being only an soft rule)? i mean the start of that feature would be fitting with that kind of setting of an update. but that would surely consume more time for the variables, wouldn´t it? however that could also be a good reason for not posting a specific release date.

if someone is able to answer my thoughts i would highly appreciate it

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
ok, i was wondering since the final of day 20+21 why there wasn´t a release date for the next version.
so i skimmed through the pages here and i discover that the next version is going to be month 1 (which would explain the absence of a release date since it should be harder for sth like that in comparisson to new days)

so if i understand everything correctly there is still sth that i can´t figure out:
why is the cut for month 1 at day 21? shouldn´t it at the very least be 28 days for a month? but if i recall correctly it is not feburary ingame so shouldn´t we amass 30 or 31 days before going month 1? or are the remaining days for a month cumming with the update (which would be hard to believe since that are over a week of ingame days)?

thinking a bit more: are we maybe at the point where the get the choice who to spent time with (think it was supposed to be evening only, but i can easyly imagine that the evening part being only an soft rule)? i mean the start of that feature would be fitting with that kind of setting of an update. but that would surely consume more time for the variables, wouldn´t it? however that could also be a good reason for not posting a specific release date.

if someone is able to answer my thoughts i would highly appreciate it
Basically, it's because the game started in the middle of the month of July, rather than at the start of July. It made a bit more sense to end the Month at the start of August rather than in the middle, hence why we end Month 1 at day 21. Next month will likely be about 30 days before it is merged into Month 2, and so on.

I hope this has been informative for you.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes