Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
He said this at start of day 4, im using the tree guide and nothing mentions or leads to seeing them both naked and making out with them, whats that all about lol and is there sex soumds in game?

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
Was now away for almost a year....thank military duty...
anyways now this game is finally finished and I want to replay it/play it until the end. (I stopped when day 3was only around)

I am a bit confused so I got now week 1, D8-14, and the latest link out of the category week 3 but the file is called D2021 Final* (2 gb)
Now on to the Dark mode, I downloaded the newest link from lewd patcher but after looking around and reading that I need a patch for every week because of the added content I am a bit confused what patches exactly do I need to download.
Well, week 1 DM patch is the obvious choice ( 2.4 gb) but now I am unsure
The 8-14 DM Patch is only 200MB....isn't that too little compared to the 2.4gb from week 1???
and now the the most confusing part. There are so many patches following that, day 15-17 then 18-19 and 20-21 do I have to throw all of these into the * file or was there something wrong in the links in the week 3 category

PS: I have downloaded the week 3 from the Nopy link
PSS: Thanks for your time! :)

Edit: I just tried what I said in the last part of the post, if I try to throw all of the changes in there it just asks if I can rewrite them but since I would rewrite the patch of the previous day segment this seems wrong thus I really am at a lost. Appreciate all your help <3

Last edited:

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
First of all ... The game isn't finished at all. There's "only" (still fricking huge though) 3 weeks of the planned whole year ;)

For the patches you'll need:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Feel free to support our beloved blue Kitten on :)
Well then there is more to look forward to!

So it is only the last patch for the 3rd week great! Thanks a lot sir! 07

Reactions: BloodyFace

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Another thing just just got mentioned after the haloween party is mao was i the sauna with mc but thats not how it played, is there a file guide, not one linked to mod, feel like now im on day 5 iv somehow missed everythinh with his daughters upto this point.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
If you haven't had sexy times with your daughters yet, then you do not have the DM patch installed correctly.
Iv had DM content, the android version im playing had the dm already installed as part of download and can be trurned on or off. So he can have sexual content with daughters by day 5?

Last edited:

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I may be better off trying this with original files through joiplay, weird thing is nothing has even been mentioned about a spar till now and when was he supposed to have made out with the 2 younger ones?

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Iv had DM content, the android version im plsying had thr dm already installed as part of doenload amd can be trurned on or off. So he can have sexual content with daughters by day 5?
I'm not familiar with playing this on Android, but is there a menu on the title screen with an option to turn on DM content that you didn't select possibly? I'm fairly sure by day 5 you've at least had sexual content with Saki. I'm redownloading week 1 and will speed through it to confirm it.

Day 1 has Yuki content. Yuki is DM only.
Day 2 has Mao shoving a dildo in her as she masturbates.
Day 3 Morning has Matsu shoving his tongue into Himiko's mouth as she sleeps, evening has very inappropriate touching with Saki and a blowjob by Himiko (in a dream).
Day 4 has Himiko touching your dick in the morning.

Last edited:

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
One irrelevant question, why is the 3rd week then called D2021?
Because week 3 was released in 3 parts . 15-17 , 18-19 , 20-21.
The newer parts had the older content ( except that one beta that didn’t) .
I assume logically it should of been 15-17 , 15-19 , 15-21 But it isn’t :)
I shouldn’t overthink that last comment, my cdo will kick in.
cdo is like ocd but spelt in the proper alphabetical order as it should be.

Last edited:
Reactions: Salami120

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
Basically, it's because the game started in the middle of the month of July, rather than at the start of July. It made a bit more sense to end the Month at the start of August rather than in the middle, hence why we end Month 1 at day 21. Next month will likely be about 30 days before it is merged into Month 2, and so on.

I hope this has been informative for you.
yes, thank you

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I'm not familiar with playing this on Android, but is there a menu on the title screen with an option to turn on DM content that you didn't select possibly? I'm fairly sure by day 5 you've at least had sexual content with Saki. I'm redownloading week 1 and will speed through it to confirm it.

Day 1 has Yuki content. Yuki is DM only.
Day 2 has Mao shoving a dildo in her as she masturbates.
Day 3 Morning has Matsu shoving his tongue into Himiko's mouth as she sleeps, evening has very inappropriate touching with Saki and a blowjob by Himiko (in a dream).
Day 4 has Himiko touching your dick in the morning.
This version has a dm switch, wonder if it wasnt on when i first loaded game, the boarder at the top and few other things are abit messed up probably because its made for an older android version, you saying about yuki confirned something wasnt right as shes not in my game, i remember playing this like a year ago and getting some content with the daughters, i did see mao with the dildo tho.
Thanks for taking the effort to find that out. Also does seeing the next door content or the neko content when u have to go out to look for mao change any content with the daughters? Was wondering if i missed anything by seeing the neighdours instead.

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
Not that i mind it, but i was curious if the merge is completed, do i need to start a new game? Im only at day 6,so not much of a deal, i wanted to play the first month without have to wait for updates.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dihepina

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Not that i mind it, but i was curious if the merge is completed, do i need to start a new game? Im only at day 6,so not much of a deal, i wanted to play the first month without have to wait for updates.
Saves will be compatible as they were with every update so far from day one through till now though in some cases required you manually porting them across. The month merge isn't drastically changing so much as putting everything in one place and adding more quality of life content overdue like Gallery and all the missing profiles etc.

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
Saves will be compatible as they were with every update so far from day one through till now though in some cases required you manually porting them across. The month merge isn't drastically changing so much as putting everything in one place and adding more quality of life content overdue like Gallery and all the missing profiles etc.
Really looking forward to see how well they update profiles. Hoping it will be multi entries per profile with reminders of each major event. At the moment half the profiles for people matsu has slept with just shows they have shown no interest in him so far.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes