Wangerdanger

Oct 13, 2019
apologizes if this is already asked but dose updates week 20-21 also include week 1-7 /7-14 ETC or is it literally just 1 day
thanks

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Skipped through most of this update, the sex is mainly with the older women (which is exactly the opposite of what I thought this vn was about, mc goes to new school and has loads of young students who it turns out are only interested in giving him bj's and don't want anything from him, but he mainly has sex with the adults who keep appearing, what!!!!) they keep adding more and the rediculous amount of bj's with the younger students is starting to get boring (another bj "yawn") and somehow anal sex with them is ok because it's not really sex, it looks like because there is no motherly incest like most games to be dragged out for months then you will have to wait for sex with most of the students and Himiko, or maybe they are too worried to implement sex with the younger students. Think I can live without the bj's, do you know how many that will be in a year, great idea for a vn but lost the plot so time to move on.
Too worried? Theyre creating an even darker mind patch lol - there might be issue with content being locked behind that extra paywall but I think your underselling the adults here. They aint just randoms but the headmistress, the other teachers and students mothers - I enjoy banging the teachers one after another (and esp best girl Crazy Nurse) far more than Mao for the tenth time in a row. Your thinking purely from a DM perspective - there has to also be content for those who play without it for obvious reasons.

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Well, for one Akina doesn't really feel like a character that cares all that much about sexual harassment (she didn't really do anything when Nikki was being molested during the club) so I'm not sure how you could get Akina and Nikki together in a scene, at least not until the next Neko Club, and I'm pretty sure sure Matsu already has slotted in a day for the next Neko Club visit.

I think one issue with T8 characters (and Akina is a T8 character, my personal favorite out of them all) is that if the person who proposed the T8 character drops their pledge then their character is almost certainly going to be buried if not completely forgotten. So yes, there will be characters that will likely just disappear after their short introduction I'm sure.

I don't really understand what 'rushing the story' means, but I do think that Matsu doesn't have the infinite amount of time between classes and after school that he seemingly had in the first 10 days or so. I don't personally mind the short narrative bits as it's just a shortcut/timersaver and so far there hasn't been much 'skipped' that would have benefited from the full scene being playing out.
Thanks HarmKing, my point about rushing the story is that previously all thru week 1 and most of week 2 everything was acted out thru renders/animations, at least 90% or more of the day, a LOT of "bang for your buck" so to speak. Whereas now we're just getting a lot of narration about what Matsu/MC did versus actual scenes (60% renders/40% narration) and it's really noticeable in week 3 and seems like he's either 1) rushing to the finale, or 2) running out of material/stories to tell. Akina just vanished after AnimeCon never to be seen again, when I expected to see her while attending the Neko Club meeting no sign of her, and instead some random businesswoman with no school affiliation is there instead which seemed like a very odd & poor choice to me. Thanks for the dialogue!

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
What do you mean? Why there is some parts still in german or why there is german in general?
Well ... the game is in german because BC is from Austria. If there is a random german line when you've picked english the translator might have missed it. It's going to be fixed in a later version.
Awesome so he is from the same country as myself. I am thinking now about supporting him on patreon.

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
Yuki ( i think that is the name of the youngest) as far as i understand
wait so blue cat making the dm patch darker and i thought it was dark already
which contains:
Main fetishes:
❀ Incest: teens, romance, kissing, nudity, sexual content
❀ Under 18: romance, kissing, nudity, sexual content

Other fetishes implemented:
❀ Forceful impregnation attempt
❀ Violence
❀ Rape
❀ Groping
❀ Molesting
❀ and many others

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
wait so blue cat making the dm patch darker and i thought it was dark already
which contains:
Main fetishes:
❀ Incest: teens, romance, kissing, nudity, sexual content
❀ Under 18: romance, kissing, nudity, sexual content

Other fetishes implemented:
❀ Forceful impregnation attempt
❀ Violence
❀ Rape
❀ Groping
❀ Molesting
❀ and many others
I really don't know, is just what I remember from the conversation.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes