Otakuxreborn

Nov 6, 2019
Might be good to note in the OP that there is a Dark Mind patch for Weeks 1/2, and the special editions (Lewdmas/Halloween/etc) as well. You have to click the "Show Previous Versions" on Lewdpatcher then scroll down to the one you want.
anyway you can help with that? i downloaded the patch and its not working for week1

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
You know i wouldnt care if they skipped Halloween Special this year to just focus on the main game, they are always nice but never the main draw of the game for me. Not compared to the flashback content regarding extra content of course of which is actually canon based content.
Halloween special has nothing to do with the progress on the current update, think of it like because Blue has all this extra time on his hands, he's working on a side project. Remember Blue is not working alone and thus there can be multiple aspects being done at any given time. Because also at any given time, there's only so much work that can be done on the main game.

Blue is already at least one update ahead on his workload so there's no harm in him dedicating time to the Specials.

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
Quick question... I'm on week one, and just started Fuyu's route. Does that lock me out of the (presumed) routes for all the other girls, or can you do multiple routes in one playthrough?

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Quick question... I'm on week one, and just started Fuyu's route. Does that lock me out of the (presumed) routes for all the other girls, or can you do multiple routes in one playthrough?
There aren't really routes. You'll sometimes have to choose between scenes, but you can pursue all the girls.

alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017
Any news on the next update? I read on his report update n° 6, that they are not finish yet the code of the month 1. They said that more than half of the work still needs to be done (about 20,000 lines of code)
So the next update will be maybe in middle of october? I hope sooner :)

Reactions: HansDampf788

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
They have no determined date for the next update because last time they did a big merge, it didn't work very well. So they are deliberately not having a release date for the Month 1 mega merge until they are certain they got everything right the way they - and the players - want it.

Reactions: alexsmax

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
I've had no background music playing for the last couple days in week 1... Is this normal or a bug?

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
The stoppage of content for this is really disappointing. The pace of releases was going really well until we hit this merge.

Days 20-21 final released June 20
Days 18-19 final released May 9
Days 15-17 final released March 27
Days 12-14 final released Feb 2

That is pretty much very consistent ~6 weeks between final releases. Very good.

But now there's a halt. We're 10 weeks from the Days 20-21 final release and we have zero idea of any actual measurable progress for the merge. And even when the merge is complete there isn't any indication if there will be any new "Days" being released along with the merge so there will likely be even more waiting after the merge until the next content is available.

Usno

Aug 10, 2018
Does week 3 require any dark mind patch? i only see a patch for 20+21 day, does it work with week 3?

Feb 5, 2018
Just asking about decision tree is it only required for week one ? or week 2 too ? i dont understand and why it have 2 day 1 decision tree ? Please anyone explain
And week 3 we dont need decision tree ?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes