Enfrize

May 9, 2018
I stopped following this thread long time ago but want to know if there are any plans from dev to continue Fuyu's corruption route? Or are they still using that absolutely insufferable system where patrons voting for new content and most popular character which ruins flow of storytelling rather than adding content themselves?

Asking cuz Fuyu's corruption route was the only thing I was interested about in this game and the only scene from that route so far is forced blowjob.

Maverick_56

Mar 27, 2019
I stopped following this thread long time ago but want to know if there are any plans from dev to continue Fuyu's corruption route? Or are they still using that absolutely insufferable system where patrons voting for new content and most popular character which ruins flow of storytelling rather than adding content themselves?

Asking cuz Fuyu's corruption route was the only thing I was interested about in this game and the only scene from that route so far is forced blowjob.
Yes the voting is still a thing, though I think they have changed it a little so that it still focuses on some of the main characters. Voting only really effects side characters. Also her route is kinda continued?

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018

It's kind of a weird question. What exactly is it that you want to see there? There's plenty of 'forced' or 'rough' sex throughout Ecchi Sensei. Hell, the MC raping his sister as she begs him to stop and repeatedly apologizes is by far, way, way more dark or whatever than the Fuyu scene.

Reactions: cakeny

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
It's kind of a weird question. What exactly is it that you want to see there? There's plenty of 'forced' or 'rough' sex throughout Ecchi Sensei. Hell, the MC raping his sister as she begs him to stop and repeatedly apologizes is by far, way, way more dark or whatever than the Fuyu scene.
I think he's asking whether we'll turn Fuyu herself more deranged, into BDSM, being more rough / exhibitionism etc, as is typically par the course for a "corruption" route of a character. Up until this point, I don't think that choice has affected anything except for that particular blow-job scene, but it's possible that it will come into effect with her content soon.

breeper

May 26, 2019
before I get into this game there are no scenes with Yuki right? just to make sure lol
Completely Optional. But If you want to know on which specific day that happens(which you're better off NOT knowing in my opinion), then unblur the other spoiler below.

DM Day21 optional

breeper

May 26, 2019
Help me with android version please. I can't find it
Week 1

OR use

OR use

Day 8-14

Day 15-21
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
so in week 8-14, i found an unknown exception uploading file to this comment.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020

Hello guys!

We've reached the 6th status report and the biggest obstacles in the code are in the past already.
That means that we can slowly start with playtesting and simultaneously filling all those lines of codes with information and variables.
To be honest, it's a really difficult job of which you don't get to see that much, but unfortunately it's necessary to go through with it to make sure that old and new features work as planned.
In Month 1, we put a lot of care into making sure that your save files will be filled with more information that is relevant to all features so that we can guarantee save compatibility in future versions of the game without issues.
As we have very capable people programming for us, it's beyond my ability to delve into the details, thus I can only present hard facts to you.
Since we've started working on Month 1, over 30 thousand lines of code have been edited and added!
Until the final version of Month 1 is to be released, the number will probably be around 50 thousand.
So the next, I guess, 2 weeks I will spend mostly working on setting variables and filling code with text. Besides that, a lot of playtesting is going on and we're also taking care to get rid of bugs that have been reported for previous versions of the game that we couldn't fix so far.
Within the next week, the Special Offer ends and the winners will be announced in status report no. 8.
Look forward to next week because that's when I will be announcing the cast for the Halloween Special on which I'll work on on the side.
The Halloween Special will be relatively short again (similar to the previous one) so we can remain fully focused on Month 1 to be able to deliver a complete and bug-free product as soon as possible.

So long,
Blue

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
You know i wouldnt care if they skipped Halloween Special this year to just focus on the main game, they are always nice but never the main draw of the game for me. Not compared to the flashback content regarding extra content of course of which is actually canon based content.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
There are a lot of pointless features still in this game and I am curious and concerned if those features will ever be used? For example the map on the UI? It tells me that there is supposedly a planned sandbox installment which I can only assume will take place as the final installment of the game, but at the same time I wonder how that will work since the vn has basically been day by day so far. It would change the pacing of the game which I think would just feel weird and off-putting. Another feature that feels kind of pointless is the music player. I am not sure if this is just user error or if it's bugged, but when I go to play a song using the ingame player, it stops if I rollback no matter how far I've progressed after playing the song, and once the song is over it stops playing and will not start up again. The main song doesn't play anymore either. So it feels pointless because why would I waste time going to pick a new 2-3 minute song. The UI only pauses and plays the song as it is playing the first time and the skip button doesn't work. The biography of the characters doesn't update properly and some characters are just missing in the later weeks completely. Are these just my concerns or are do other people notice this and is it still being worked on? I ask because we are going to be moving onto the fourth installment with the UI still being what it is.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
There are a lot of pointless features still in this game and I am curious and concerned if those features will ever be used? For example the map on the UI? It tells me that there is supposedly a planned sandbox installment which I can only assume will take place as the final installment of the game, but at the same time I wonder how that will work since the vn has basically been day by day so far. It would change the pacing of the game which I think would just feel weird and off-putting. Another feature that feels kind of pointless is the music player. I am not sure if this is just user error or if it's bugged, but when I go to play a song using the ingame player, it stops if I rollback no matter how far I've progressed after playing the song, and once the song is over it stops playing and will not start up again. The main song doesn't play anymore either. So it feels pointless because why would I waste time going to pick a new 2-3 minute song. The UI only pauses and plays the song as it is playing the first time and the skip button doesn't work. The biography of the characters doesn't update properly and some characters are just missing in the later weeks completely. Are these just my concerns or are do other people notice this and is it still being worked on? I ask because we are going to be moving onto the fourth installment with the UI still being what it is.
The free roam map will have limited integration near the end of the Month 1 release, with it fully coming into play in the following in game weeks.

I think the music system is busted in the current build, and I believe that's getting fixed in the Month 1 build.

There's a few other things that aren't currently 100% at the moment. One of he reasons for the Month 1 build is to fix all these issues at the base so as to prevent further issues in future releases.

Apr 19, 2020
There's a few other things that aren't currently 100% at the moment. One of he reasons for the Month 1 build is to fix all these issues at the base so as to prevent further issues in future releases.
I'm really excited for it. All of the improvements and fixes, also will the map include additional content? Because I know you'll be able to choose where you want to go, and what routes to take, so are those new routes or just current routes set out differently?

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I'm really excited for it. All of the improvements and fixes, also will the map include additional content? Because I know you'll be able to choose where you want to go, and what routes to take, so are those new routes or just current routes set out differently?
Not entirely sure. All that was said in a recent update was that it'll be there for the last few days in a limited capacity. It could just mean we can just look at the map, and nothing else. We don't know much else unfortunately.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
The free roam map will have limited integration near the end of the Month 1 release, with it fully coming into play in the following in game weeks.

I think the music system is busted in the current build, and I believe that's getting fixed in the Month 1 build.

I see. I didn't expect it to be 100% just yet, but it's good to know that there are still plans for it.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes