issue28

May 17, 2020
Instead of this talk about character I am more curious about how Blue intends to keep his late 2021 release date promise. At the rate of development it doesn't sound to optimistic to hope for that.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Instead of this talk about character I am more curious about how Blue intends to keep his late 2021 release date promise. At the rate of development it doesn't sound to optimistic to hope for that.
I'm not convinced he can, but I also don't think it really matters. Ecchi Sensei plays out more like a Slice of Life Webcomic. They could keep this going indefinitely, if they wanted too. Hell, in the same post that said late 2021, I think he also said he's going to jump into a sequel that starts where this one leaves of.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Mine is related to the Ecchi side projects, you won't be seeing her for a good long while due to that, I'd also rather not share her conceptual build as of right now.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I actually think that's a substantial negative. The game started with too many characters. Every update seems to throw another half dozen or so on. Which also tends to mean too many plot threads, banging 10 different people every single day, just shuttling between one sex scene with characters you can now barely remember to another. I mean, not just girlfriends or casual sex partners, but how many secret waifus can one guy have?
Y'know I never thought I'd see a critique on this website being about fucking too many girls lol

Reactions: MistaMistrey

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I actually think that's a substantial negative. The game started with too many characters. Every update seems to throw another half dozen or so on. Which also tends to mean too many plot threads, banging 10 different people every single day, just shuttling between one sex scene with characters you can now barely remember to another. I mean, not just girlfriends or casual sex partners, but how many secret waifus can one guy have?
how many cute, good looking girls are there?

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Y'know I never thought I'd see a critique on this website being about fucking too many girls lol
For any other game, I'd actually agree with them, as that would limit characterisation and character development. This game is supposed to be an ingame year though, so I think it need lots of characters to spread things out, even if some of them are filler.

how many cute, good looking girls are there?
Just counting the Main Characters, there are 35 that I enjoy. I could probably cut it down to 30 if you insisted.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Why is Hitomi's daughter face covered, and name never mentioned. Its always a pronoun game or a ... in place of an actual name. Was the character prematurely added where she's not done yet?

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Just counting the Main Characters, there are 35 that I enjoy. I could probably cut it down to 30 if you insisted.
Out the main characters I could probably cut it down to 10. The Martial arts club members, Sloth-Chan, Two of the daughters, and a few of the Oppi Club members and maybe 1 or 2 teachers. and call it good.

Reactions: cakeny

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Why is Hitomi's daughter face covered, and name never mentioned. Its always a pronoun game or a ... in place of an actual name. Was the character prematurely added where she's not done yet?
Good question. I always just assumed they were just teasing her official introduction, which we'll probably get when they visit up at some point.

Out the main characters I could probably cut it down to 10. The Martial arts club members, Sloth-Chan, Two of the daughters, and a few of the Oppi Club members and maybe 1 or 2 teachers. and call it good.
Ok, I know a challenge when I see one. Mao, Kotori, Tomoe, Sloth-Chan, Sina, Neko, Rikka, Keade, Fuyu, and Masae.

That said, I'd be sad to see a bunch go.

artemis74

Dec 9, 2017
I have a T8 that will be introduced eventually. My understanding you can either keep paying for that tier or your character has to be up there in votes to keep them showing up on a cycle regularly. I don't think characters straight up disappear unless something behind the scenes occurs that is between Blue and said person. This always leaves the option for someone to come back and check on their character if they take a break for a bit. Again, this is just my understanding. If you want yours to be shown more, pay or hope they are popular with the fans.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Because it's a surprise for later. The heavy implication being that it's a new daughter.

Reactions: cakeny

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I suppose when it comes to ideas with T8 creations, if I could afford it, I'd make an idea for one that I thought of for a while. She would be sort of similar to a Mortal Kombat character but was born in America. She'd be a sort of urban legend from there who never found an equal in a fight and came to Japan because of the legend of the MC's mysterious "Wild Tiger" I think he's called. In as few words as I can say she wanted to find someone who can prove to be a great challenge and hopefully beat her in a sort of match that would open the possibility of the MC being her idol and more down the line, essentially making her recognize him as her only superior ever since she lost her parents in an accident at the start of becoming a young adult by American law. I have more than that to add of course but it would be too much to type in at this time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeishii

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so sad, you thought i meant in the game..... i think bigger! i think of how many in the world! with almost 7.7 billion ppl, if you think about half are female, that should be about the right number! muahahaha! always think big!

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I'm gonna try and become a long term T8 next year when I get my new job so I can save one of them if it's possible
T8s won't be appearing in Ecchi Sensei anymore, I believe. I think they might be appearing in side games though.

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
T8s won't be appearing in Ecchi Sensei anymore, I believe. I think they might be appearing in side games though.
That would be strange, towards the end of week 3 they added a lot of events moving the T8s forward ready for the next phase.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Where are you getting this information from? People keep saying everything from no longer paying patreons see their characters retired from the story completely to the fact there will never be anymore added (and by people i mean randoms on here and not anyone working on the game proper). The option to create a character albeit initially just as a side character is still there to this very day on his Patreon page for the really expensive tiers as always so why people keep saying T8s are not a thing anymore just baffles me.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Where are you getting this information from? People keep saying everything from no longer paying patreons see their characters retired from the story completely to the fact there will never be anymore added (and by people i mean randoms on here and not anyone working on the game proper). The option to create a character albeit initially just as a side character is still there to this very day on his Patreon page for the really expensive tiers as always so why people keep saying T8s are not a thing anymore just baffles me.
I'm pretty sure the I got that from the same source that recently told me that were trolling me me when they said that T8s get dropped when their backers pull out, so you're right, I'm probably talking out of my arse. I'll just shut up about T8s for now, and I'm clearly just making a fool of myself and spreading misinformation. Sorry.

That would be strange, towards the end of week 3 they added a lot of events moving the T8s forward ready for the next phase.
I meant new T8s, but I may be misinformed regardless, so feel free to just ignore what I said.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes