BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
is there a ETA for month 1?
another question would be ..is month 1 going to have any new content?besides the halloween special for this year

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I've caught up to the recent content. and Im sad because I was really enjoying it and now there's no more. And I'm playing the waiting game like everyone else. And since I pretty much when full harem mode for first play through there's not really anything to replay. I can't wait for more. Especially Tomoe and Fuyu. I think they might be my favorites.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: cakeny

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
another question would be ..is month 1 going to have any new content?besides the halloween special for this year
As far as we're aware, no. I think the most we'll be getting is a few rewrites to some scenes, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Reactions: BTLD

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
No and no, this question has been asked and answered a multitude of times, there is no current date for completion because the team does not wish to create undue stressors, on trying to keep to some arbitrary timetable that will inevitably get delayed. Know that the merge is being done as well as can be, and that you'll know when its done when you're told so. There is no new content, besides the Halloween Special, otherwise there will be resumed regular updates when the Merge completes.

Read the patreon updates fi you want an idea of how its going.

Reactions: tazaaron

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
No and no, this question has been asked and answered a multitude of times, there is no current date for completion because the team does not wish to create undue stressors, on trying to keep to some arbitrary timetable that will inevitably get delayed. Know that the merge is being done as well as can be, and that you'll know when its done when you're told so. There is no new content, besides the Halloween Special, otherwise there will be resumed regular updates when the Merge completes.

Read the patreon updates fi you want an idea of how its going.
a simple no and no would have sufficed

Conquest Lord

Jun 1, 2020
How do you connect the different weeks together? Do you start a new game for each week or do you merge the files of both weeks together?

Apr 19, 2020
How do you connect the different weeks together? Do you start a new game for each week or do you merge the files of both weeks together?
Play them separately, and new each week, the next update is the merge though, and then you won't have to play them separately. So you can play them now or wait a bit longer

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I appreciate that you love my idea Jeishii. I put more thought into her than what I typed in my post but sadly I will likely never see her made into this game as I heard no new creations will be made plus even if that's not the case I can't afford it.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I appreciate that you love my idea Jeishii. I put more thought into her than what I typed in my post but sadly I will likely never see her made into this game as I heard no new creations will be made plus even if that's not the case I can't afford it.
Not for the main game, but BlueCat has some side projects in the works that will take on T8s. If you don't mind them not being in the main game, then you have options.

Jan 10, 2020
Mine is related to the Ecchi side projects, you won't be seeing her for a good long while due to that, I'd also rather not share her conceptual build as of right now.
who won't we be seeing for awhile?

Why is Hitomi's daughter face covered, and name never mentioned. Its always a pronoun game or a ... in place of an actual name. Was the character prematurely added where she's not done yet?
what daughter r u talking about? Hitomi is Matsu's wife, n they have 4 daughters

Tsubara is Crazy Nurse, right? Cause yeah, she's a threat to every student at the School and I don't like it. I'd at least like to reign her in. I usually like crazy, but I can't help but feel bad whenever I see whatever she's doing to Chiaki and Haruka, cause they've literally done nothing wrong. If she targeted characters like Akira or Taira, I'd be more into it but she only seems to target nice people.
COMPLETELY disagree...let crazy nurse run wild! with her as Matsu's partner/assistant/sidekick, he can go around fucking/abusing/raping whoever n as many girls as he wants, n with her drug they'll never remember. hell, she has even expressed interest in helping him do this, so get her involved in the action...crazy nurse 3-ways! :cool: :love: :devilish:

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2020
no Hitomi is Matsu's sister his wifes name is Hiroko
Good question. I always just assumed they were just teasing her official introduction, which we'll probably get when they visit up at some point.
you're rite, it's been awhile...n that was at the very end of day 21, rite? so i'm sure bluecat n his team did that as a teaser, pretty sure we'll see them in the coming update. would be hawt if Matsu knocked up his own sister, so he's the father

For any other game, I'd actually agree with them, as that would limit characterisation and character development. This game is supposed to be an ingame year though, so I think it need lots of characters to spread things out, even if some of them are filler.

Just counting the Main Characters, there are 35 that I enjoy. I could probably cut it down to 30 if you insisted.
Out the main characters I could probably cut it down to 10. The Martial arts club members, Sloth-Chan, Two of the daughters, and a few of the Oppi Club members and maybe 1 or 2 teachers. and call it good.
Ok, I know a challenge when I see one. Mao, Kotori, Tomoe, Sloth-Chan, Sina, Neko, Rikka, Keade, Fuyu, and Masae.

That said, I'd be sad to see a bunch go.
the daughters, OF COURSE (that's 3), tomoe & fuyu, satsune, kaede, & aki, ITSUMI! (LUV the oppai club, just needs 2 get even darker n more twisted :unsure: :cool: :devilish:), becky, mika, TANAMI! (she LITERALLY will cover Matsu for anything he does with any girl :sneaky::love:), satomi (get her n her mom w/each other), ina, suzuka/haruka (get those twins w/each other), CRAZY NURSE!! (for obvious reasons), misaki, yasmine, gabby, n DJane (need more dark-skinned/black girls!! where's the luv at?), michiko, n finally ellie...so that's 23. OH...n taru, IF Matsu can get crazy nurse's help w/her...that bitch needs to be put in her place, HARD

n i'll also accept zarathos4's challenge...mao, saki, himiko, fuyu, aki, itsumi, mika, yasmine, gabby, n tie b/t ina n crazy nurse (i can't pick b/t those 2)

i might be able to round that out to 25, but i don't remember who some of the girls are that i see in the character list in the OP, n hoping some of u can help me out...naoko (is she the long-legged narcoleptic?), miyu, hina, akira, sunari, jenny, n elma...thx!

Last edited:

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Not for the main game, but BlueCat has some side projects in the works that will take on T8s. If you don't mind them not being in the main game, then you have options.
Even if that's the case I don't have the money to afford making her for a side character anyways. I am a low income person. I barely could afford my PC by saving up a month without spending a dime on anything during that month. I honestly wouldn't mind if someone else used my idea just to see her in the game in any capacity

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Even if that's the case I don't have the money to afford making her for a side character anyways. I am a low income person. I barely could afford my PC by saving up a month without spending a dime on anything during that month. I honestly wouldn't mind if someone else used my idea just to see her in the game in any capacity
Yeah, I'm in the same boat.

I'm not sure anyone would want to pay for a character that isn't wholly their own, but in theory, you could create her in Honey Select then post her character card here with some details on her character. Maybe someone will pick her up.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
who won't we be seeing for awhile?
My T8 character, she's going to be in the Ecchi Side Project.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat.

I'm not sure anyone would want to pay for a character that isn't wholly their own, but in theory, you could create her in Honey Select then post her character card here with some details on her character. Maybe someone will pick her up.
While I highly doubt anyone wants to pick up a character you made, since the whole point is making up their own design instead, I would say still get yourself into playhome and make that model (Playhome is the model engine here, not Honey Select, so it makes more sense to use it if you want to make a character). Who knows, maybe Blue will ask you if he can take the design for later on, bout as good a chance as you have on someone using your design for themselves when they can just make their own.

I know for me personally I built mine around my exacting specifications on what I'd enjoy to see the most and put a lot of thought and energy into this. These are very personal things and also highly expensive, we as creators I'd think take just as much pride in actually making the design and the characters, as we get enjoyment form seeing them in action. Kind of a prideful creator sort of sensation.

Also I'm poor as shit, this just happens to be one of very few things I put money towards because dammit I love it lol.

Reactions: Lucas Martinez

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
It wasn't really an issued challenged. Just most of my favorites are in the Martial Arts club. Two daughters I like are Mao and Saki. I like Sloth-chan. And Istumi is good. Sakura's good. Kaede is also nice. The rest are pretty good, but I could do without if they were to disappear.

Macar

Aug 25, 2019
Hi, does anyone know if the original Halloween special is still going to be included in the month 1 merge? I know it was said to be canon and will have consequences, but I haven't seen any aside from them talking about a weird dream the next morning. (I haven't played past the end of week 2 though and am waiting for month 1 to release to start over and catch up.)

And if it will be included again, does anyone know if it'll let you fuck all the girls again like in the first release? I remember when they released the Halloween special the first time you could have sex with every girl on one play through. But in week 1, you could only choose one. That kind of annoyed me and I'd rather be able to do them all on one playthrough again.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes