RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
So you saw her find out about it and she didn't leave or cancel the wedding or anything? I know I'm about 2 weeks behind. Also, if I choose not to fuck her in the bathroom, does that lock Tara out entirely? As far as you know so far? I have fairly limited time to play these kinds of games and this one is long, but I love it. Going back several weeks to correct a choice I made is a hassle for me though.
I don't think skipping on Tara here locks you out, but you have a conversation with Tomoe after the meal and are given the option to either promise to not fuck her family members, or say you can't make that promise. At least, that's how I remember it. It's been a while since I played through that scene.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Making the game readily available and free should certainly help drive up player numbers so good on him. Also interesting to see that all specials will at least partially be in the main game after the merge so i guess that does indeed make then "canon" and this was something that was discussed not long back on here.

Reactions: Lucas Martinez

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I don't think skipping on Tara here locks you out, but you have a conversation with Tomoe after the meal and are given the option to either promise to not fuck her family members, or say you can't make that promise. At least, that's how I remember it. It's been a while since I played through that scene.
So same options as when her whole romance arc starts?

RunFromMTL

Apr 5, 2019
Hey, if it's not too much trouble, could the dark mind patch for week 1 - final be separated into smaller zips or put on a different site than mega? For some reason my browser keeps crashing near the end of the download for this zip only and the possible fixes for the problem I'm getting isn't working.

Apr 19, 2020
Hearing that the merge might not come out until December is concerning.

And then after that will be a wait for actual new content.
Well, from reading it, it looks like that'll be the final version. I think the alpha and beta should be out before then. That's my guess though. Plus we have the Halloween special soon so that should make the wait a bit easier

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Hearing that the merge might not come out until December is concerning.

And then after that will be a wait for actual new content.
The updates he is making to the game is comprehensive so it makes a lot of sense why its taking so long and doing it via the merge means all content will be up to scratch with the features before its publicly released for free to anyone and everyone after the next update hits as intended next year. Im just curious if this years special will be included in the merge - he said 2019 was not included by error but will be though he never said if this one was going to be or not. I would assume it is so i prob will wait for the merge before i even play that personally - that way ive new content to enjoy after replaying all the older stuff with the revamped mechanics and so on.

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I was really hyped by this game at first, but i really didn't understand the need to develop so many storyline with so many girls. I have the feeling compared to game like My new family that making sacrifice of a good story just to make more models isn't really the best strategy. Past the very long time between each realease, i'm not as impressed by this game compared to others now.

Apr 19, 2020
I was really hyped by this game at first, but i really didn't understand the need to develop so many storyline with so many girls. I have the feeling compared to game like My new family that making sacrifice of a good story just to make more models isn't really the best strategy. Past the very long time between each realease, i'm not as impressed by this game compared to others now.
Have you seen the size of this game? Some games, not to name names, take 4/5 months to update to get around 1-2 hours of content. Before this merge, we were getting hours of content per month. Other games on this site with plenty of respect to them offer very little, and so they of course will update faster than a gigantic merge that is overhauling 2 years worth of work. They will release updates much faster after this merge
As for the characters, you're right there are a lot of them. But you forget that this game will have a year inside it. We're 3 weeks into the game. Meaning that the characters will have a long time to get their stories told

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Have you seen the size of this game? Some games, not to name names, take 4/5 months to update to get around 1-2 hours of content. Before this merge, we were getting hours of content per month. Other games on this site with plenty of respect to them offer very little, and so they of course will update faster than a gigantic merge that is overhauling 2 years worth of work. They will release updates much faster after this merge
As for the characters, you're right there are a lot of them. But you forget that this game will have a year inside it. We're 3 weeks into the game. Meaning that the characters will have a long time to get their stories told
That's my point exactly, i think blue started a game much bigger than he can handle. Yes the project is ambitious, yes there is nice scenes in them, but there is no constant and relevant story, he created it huge, started a lot of storylines, and all of them are in early stage. And patreons support the game for month before seing any new content.
I would have prefered, and would have supported, if the releases were smaller, and more frequent. A lot of games, by decent size updates, builded some of the best games there is (with actual enjoyable stories), and that, by knowing their limits.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Actually, until this big merge, there was a good sized updated once a month, which, from what I can tell, is better thank the majority of other devs on this site. Once it's done, I assume things will go back to that quick pace.

I agree that the cast size is a bit much now, but I think it's going to need it in the long term otherwise we'll end up burning through all the major characters stories.

Reactions: Macar and cakeny

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
That's my point exactly, i think blue started a game much bigger than he can handle. Yes the project is ambitious, yes there is nice scenes in them, but there is no constant and relevant story, he created it huge, started a lot of storylines, and all of them are in early stage. And patreons support the game for month before seing any new content.
I would have prefered, and would have supported, if the releases were smaller, and more frequent. A lot of games, by decent size updates, builded some of the best games there is (with actual enjoyable stories), and that, by knowing their limits.
Do realize that within one month, more content is released than most Devs, what you're seeing is a merge time, and its still shroter and less stressful than Week 1, be patient and keep you pants down. We'll see everything pick up soon and the story is still pretty consistent. You don't have to have linear stroytelling, this speaks more to how it would probably actually feel in real life trying to manage all this shit at once, always hoppign form one thing to another without warning

Macar

Aug 25, 2019
Making the game readily available and free should certainly help drive up player numbers so good on him. Also interesting to see that all specials will at least partially be in the main game after the merge so i guess that does indeed make then "canon" and this was something that was discussed not long back on here.
Yeah, if I had just waited a day or so Bluecat would have answered my question for me I guess. lol At least partially. Still hoping he lets me get with all the girls again in the first Halloween special in one playthrough again. Not a big issue, but just a minor annoyance I had with week 1.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes