Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020

Public post

Hello guys, it's me again, the friendly neighborhood cat!
I am bringing you news again because, after last week's announcement regarding freely available downloads after X amount of time, I'm happily announcing that I've decided to release this year's Halloween Special for free to the masses!
You're wondering when it's going to be available for non-payers?
You've got full access to the Halloween Special as soon as it's released, which is definitely going to be ahead of October 31!

Amazing, isn't it?
"But Blue, I'm a supporter and that's unfair!"
You're right, but don't fret, because I take good care of my Patrons. Early Christmas! "NYA NYA NYAAA"
To all those of you who are supporting us: Thank you very much.

What? You want more?
Alright! In the next few days, I'll be posting many great preview pictures of the next updates on Discord.
"But Bluuuue! I don't have Discord!"

Then download it or use it in your browser :CHHHHH

Here's the link:

Okaaay, alright, people!
See you again when it's time for the release of the Ecchi Sensei - Halloween 2020 Special.

So long,
Blue

# Deutsch:

Hallo Leute, ich bins wieder, die freundliche Katze von nebenan!
Ich komme dieses Mal wieder mit froher Kunde zu euch, denn wie letzte Woche schon lautstark verkündet bezüglich Gratisdownloads nach Zeitfaktor X, melde ich heute mit Freuden, dass ich mich dazu entschlossen habe, das diesjährige Halloweenspecial ebenfalls für lau an die Massen zu bringen.
Wann es für nicht zahlende Personen erhältlich sein wird, fragt ihr euch?
Ihr habt vollen Zugriff auf das Halloweenspecial sobald es released wird, was definitiv vor dem 31.10 sein wird!

Fantastisch, oder?
"Aber Blue, ich bin Supporter und das ist unfair!"
Da hast du recht, aber mach dir nicht ins Höschen, denn ich sorge natürlich auch für meine Patrons. Verfrühtes Weihnachten! "NYA NYA NYAAA"
All diejenigen unter euch, die uns so fleißig finanziell unterstützen: Habt Dank.

Was? Ihr wollt noch mehr?
Na gut! Ich werde in den kommenden Tagen ganz viele tolle Previewbilder zu den nächsten Updates auf Discord posten.

"Aber Bluuuue! Ich habe kein Discord!"

Dann lads dir runter oder nutz es im Browser :CHHHHH

Hier der Link:

Okaaay, also dann, Leute!
Wir lesen uns dann wieder wenn Ecchi Sensei - Halloween 2020 Special veröffentlicht wird.

Bis dann,
Blue

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
The Specials are stand-alone/non-canon to the story right?
Currently only the first Halloween special is integrated as a dream sequence, but I believe the rest will get integrated into the Month 1 merge.

The flashback specials are all canon, and appear as flashback in the story.

Edit: The Lewdmas Special is just a scene from the main game, so is already in there.

phlo265

Mar 20, 2020
The decision tree mega doesn't work anymore D:

Anyone have a copy that they have saved?? Would be much appreciated. :)

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
The decision tree mega doesn't work anymore D:

Anyone have a copy that they have saved?? Would be much appreciated. :)
It's basically redundant at this point, due to Lain's mod for week 1 and the built in tips for weeks 2 and 3.

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
On the page where the Dark Mind patch for D18-21_FINAL is, look for a sentence that says "Check Previous Versions."

deacan1000

May 28, 2019
How do I enable DM content for week 3? I downloaded each patch that spans days 15-21, but when I launch the game it says that it cannot detect the patch installation

issue28

May 17, 2020
I am wondering something.... Is Mao's father somehow in the game? I mean for it to have any impact on us must be someone we know. If it's a stranger.... i really wouldn't care about it.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I am wondering something.... Is Mao's father somehow in the game? I mean for it to have any impact on us must be someone we know. If it's a stranger.... i really wouldn't care about it.
Yeah - common theories point to being either of her grandfathers interestingly enough.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Yeah - common theories point to being either of her grandfathers interestingly enough.
I was thinking it'd be the MCs dad, due to her still being caught under the Dark Mind patch. Step-Family members are usually ok, aren't they?

Ambrose2112

Apr 29, 2019
Are you saying NO, you can't tell? Or are you guessing that NO it can't work on Android?

Yes, it can be accessed through Android, and there are versions/ports out there. They aren't TOO tough to find, but you definitely have to do some searching to figure out how to make it work.

No, I can't point you in a direction. Sorry.

localhost

Sep 17, 2020
The Halloween patch is up on Lewdpatcher. I guess that means the Halloween special will be released soon. BlueCat said it would be made available for non-subscribers. No posting of the game yet however when I checked a few minutes ago.

I had a quick peak into the patch. All I can say is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes