Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Having read the last update report on Patreon. I must say i don't see this game completing this whole month 1 merge before a long time. It's nice and all but it's been a while now and it seems they focus on totally unnecessary things like a button for discord and changing colors for characters. it's a nice feature...but if they're starting adding stuff like that there will be no end of it.

Now, i am off playing that halloween fix, because i really miss this game.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Having read the last update report on Patreon. I must say i don't see this game completing this whole month 1 merge before a long time. It's nice and all but it's been a while now and it seems they focus on totally unnecessary things like a button for discord and changing colors for characters. it's a nice feature...but if they're starting adding stuff like that there will be no end of it.
I'd be more optimistic since if team member A works on UI stuff, it doesn't mean that person B can't work on script stuff at the same time. We have quite a bit of manpower now and I'm optimistic to see (or, in my case, deliver) lots more progress soon.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Latecomer, You know better than me on this and hopefully you're right, but, it's already a long ride (several months) and reading those kind of report doesn't make one optimistic on the outcome. The first reaction (legit) i had when reading the update was that you guys were scattering your energy and it didn't broode anything good. But, if you feel the other way, guess i'll trust you on this.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Latecomer, You know better than me on this and hopefully you're right, but, it's already a long ride (several months) and reading those kind of report doesn't make one optimistic on the outcome. The first reaction (legit) i had when reading the update was that you guys were scattering your energy and it didn't broode anything good. But, if you feel the other way, guess i'll trust you on this.
I, Latecomer, strongly recommend trusting in the words of Latecomer on this subject.
(Paid for by Latecomer.)

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
What happen to day 22 - 28(?).
Okay, if you must know, the game started one week into the current month, so making week 4 now is redundant because that would cut into next month. Better to make month 1 about the first month. D22-28 is gonna be the first week of the month 2, rather than the last part of month 1.

I hope that's clear.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Well keep waiting. Last that was stated was they wanted it out before the end of the year. I sincerely doubt that estimate.
Hasn't it been over 6 months?

Okay, if you must know, the game started one week into the current month, so making week 4 now is redundant because that would cut into next month. Better to make month 1 about the first month. D22-28 is gonna be the first week of the month 2, rather than the last part of month 1.

I hope that's clear.
It would be bleeding into next month, but that's better than the endless content drought we have now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes