jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I applied the Halloween Special 2020's DM patch and it's still censored. WTF?

View attachment 880690
I had that happen. After making sure DM is turned on click on the circle in the upper right than open up the in game overlay menu to see a new option for DM that's how I had to turn it on.

Untitled2.png

any ideas on month 1 release?
Didn't the last Dev update say they are trying to get the alpha out for patreon by late December?

• Angry
Reactions: Norbz

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
im not a fan of holiday specials, especially on titles with already slow update schedules.. bet the next release is gonna be an xmas special released in january.

Reactions: cakeny

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
im not a fan of holiday specials, especially on titles with already slow update schedules.. bet the next release is gonna be an xmas special released in january.
Insinuating that we have slow update schedules?

I'll take that as an offense; outside of these once-in-a-lifetime releases like Week 1 and Month 1, our update schedules are completely mental when you see just how much content we release in the regular schedule.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
When they're not working on big merges, they were pumping updates out once a month. Once this is done, it'll probably be back to that. It's better that they get everything working now, than rush it out and need another one of these fixes in the future.

drone24

Apr 11, 2017
Hi after reading the FAQ I still have some questions after downloading week 1 full do I download week 2 and week 3 and combine them into week 1? Also is there a dark mind patch/content available for week 2 and 3 I see that the individual days are there but I do not see a week 2 final or 3 final patch do I need to download the individual days?

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Hi after reading the FAQ I still have some questions after downloading week 1 full do I download week 2 and week 3 and combine them into week 1? Also is there a dark mind patch/content available for week 2 and 3 I see that the individual days are there but I do not see a week 2 final or 3 final patch do I need to download the individual days?
No combining, but you may need to move the saves from previous weeks into the save folder for later weeks. I can't remember if that was fixed or not.

An official Month 1 merge is coming in a few months with a ton of bug fixes, and integrating mechanics properly. You also won't be able to use your saves for the current versions day 22 and onwards except with the Month 1 merge.

drone24

Apr 11, 2017
No combining, but you may need to move the saves from previous weeks into the save folder for later weeks. I can't remember if that was fixed or not.

An official Month 1 merge is coming in a few months with a ton of bug fixes, and integrating mechanics properly. You also won't be able to use your saves for the current versions day 22 and onwards except with the Month 1 merge.
As long as the saves from week 1 and 2 are recognized in week 3 im good also what about the dark mind patch there is no week 2 or 3 final.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I would wait for the full month to come out then play, it looks like there will be a lot of changes and maybe better off that way.

But yes you need each week and the DM patch for each week for the full game.

For older DM patches click here for them on Lewdpatcher. LP.jpg

Reactions: drone24
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes