pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
God, Mega annoys me more than almost anything. Tries to download DM patch: mega breaks firefox, download intrrupted. Same thing again. Sorry, you've used up your quota, please go professional. Wait until the day after. Annnnd ... the same thing happens again. There has to be a better option than Mega.
Use which used to be called MEGASync. It doesn't run out of memory on large downloads like using a browser and it automatically pauses and restarts downloads if you run out of bandwidth. I downloaded the game and the patch without tripping the limit.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Sure but always could use more Sloth-chan. but I dont think the game will really end with the world going being plagued by vamprism. But also Im pretty sure, unless the game gets abandoned, hopefully not but never know. things happen, but pretty sure all girls will get a scene at some point. At least all the main ones. Cant say for the patreon choices. So future Riu scene is almost a given. But who's in bed. not so much. Doesnt look like her. I dont remember seeing any mitts in that scene, nor does it look like she's wearing a mask.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just mean that last scene is canon, when he wakes up. Her hands were covered by her head, so you can't really use the mitts or lack of mitts to explain anything. Similar hair style and colour, but Riu's is a bit longer and higher up a little. Tomoe is also a possibility.

AH I almost forgot about this game. What's the word on the game, not the special? when is the next update?
It's currently getting a merge which consists mostly of bug fixes, implement mechanics that will come into play in future mechanics and added quality of life functionality to the UI and such. We've been told that will be out by the end of the year, but no more unfortunately. Hopefully we won't need another one of these merges for a long time after they've finished it.

After that though, it'll probably go back to the update per month routine they had before work on the merge started.

Reactions: ChrisHaze

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i did download week 1 final patch ,there where you showed it but the moment i start to unzip it it shows "as broken"
You need to upgrade either or both 7zip and WinRAR, most dev's uses the latest ones.

7zip:
WinRAR:

govind sharma

Jan 29, 2019
Week 1 FAQ

I wrote this in large part to help people help others. If you asked a question and someone pointed you to this FAQ, be grateful and give them a (y)!

If a linked post was helpful, be sure to give it a (y)!

Q1: How is Week 1 different to the original three chapters?
A: Core content is mostly the same, a few features were added. It was largely a code rework.

Q2: Why so long for a code rework with little new content? :unsure:
A: It's complicated. The changelog gives a brief explanation.

Q3: Why so long for a code rework with little new content? :mad:
A: You don't deserve an answer.

Q4: What about the specials?
A: Halloween special is included in Week 1, though slightly different to the original. Other holiday specials are not included.

Q4b: What patch do I need for the specials?
A: On the lewdpatcher page, click "Show previous versions." A lot of links will appear, but most of them actually point to the same file. Download any one of them except "Week 1 Beta". Then copy the downloaded file to the folder named "game" in the Ecchi Sensei install.

Q5: What do i need to download?
A:

Q6: Android version?
A: Not done yet.

Q7: OMG! Why is full version so big?!?
A: Because the images and videos are uncompressed.

Q8: What is different about Full vs Compressed versions?
A: Image quality is reduced somewhat in light compressed and somewhat more in Heavy Compressed. There are no gameplay differences.

Q9: Ok, but how much is quality reduced in Compressed versions?
A: FWIW, most have said they can't tell the difference between Full and Light Compressed.

Q10: Why don't my old saves show up?
A: Week 1 is incompatible with saves from previous releases. Yes, this means you'll need a save from week 1 to use with future releases, and yes, it also means you have to start week 1 from scratch.

Q11: Who wants to hear me complain about the save incompatibility or the need to start from scratch?
A: No one.

Q12: Is there a walkthrough?
A: Unofficial walkthrough here. Note that Week 1 has a built in hints system that functions as a walkthrough. IMO the unofficial walkthrough is still worth downloading.

Q13: How do I install/enable/configure Dark Mind content?
A:

Q14: I get an error when extracting the Dark Mind patch archive.
A: If you used 7-zip to extract and got "Headers Error", it's believed you can safely ignore it as long as extraction progress made it to 100%. If you used something other than 7-zip to extract, try extracting with 7-zip instead. For all other cases, make a detailed post describing your problem.

Q15: Why is the Dark Mind patch so big?
A: Because unlike your average patch found on lewdpatcher, it contains images and videos.

Q16: OK, but why?
A: Patreon.

Q17: Is there a link to Dark Mind patch hosted somewhere other than Mega?
A: Direct links to the patch are prohibited by f95zone rules. If and when it's uploaded to another host, you'll find it on the lewdpatcher page.

Q18: Can someone provide a download with Dark Mind patch already installed?
A: No, again because of f95zone rules. Be a mensch and don't complain.

Q19: What's a mensch?
A: "A person of integrity or honour." For example, one might say that I'm a mensch for not responding with LMGTFY or an insulting meme, even though it's what you deserve for asking.

Q20: I get an error when extracting the archive and/or "Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream" when playing the game.
A: You got a corrupt archive. Original Full - Single Link on Uploadhaven was corrupt and was fixed just a few hours ago. If you're having problems with something else, make a detailed post describing your problem.

Q21: I get an error running the game on Mac.
A: Fix it through command line or run it with Renpy Dev Kit.

Q22: What is the door code?
A: 5911.

-----

Please PM me with suggestions, additions, etc.
When Android update comes???

Reactions: adata

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I checked the DM patch and despite installing it in the game folder it says its activated but no patch installation is detected and tried the game n nothing different.
As far as I know, every DM patch is complete but each game part has it's own patch. Click the painties above the new game on main menu, and there it will say whether it's on or off.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I checked the DM patch and despite installing it in the game folder it says its activated but no patch installation is detected and tried the game n nothing different.
That is just a oversight on the dev's part, the patch is up and working with no problem.

Play and have fun.

Reactions: AshySlashy;)

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
So i am at Day 12 now. I think i played enough to leave my opinion to that game ^^ First it thought that game isnt something for me because of the Artstyle. I prefer more "Realistic" ones but i gave it a try and i am impressed. The Lenght of the Game (atm where i am) is really nice . I didnt thought it would be so long. The Story is good written with some good fun Moments that got a laugh of me (i play with the Dark Mind Patch btw) . Some of the Chars a really interesting(Fuyu is my favorite atm) The Animations are good maded too. So all of all i think its a really good game. Until now I have not found anything that is negative but i think that stay so.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
so do i need to download week 1 and 2 to is is weel 3 enough to get everythign
Yes.
Each Week is a Seperate Download and (let me say so) a Standalone Game if you know what i mean. And you should start logically at Week 1 to fully understand what happen in the Game ^^

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes