RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
so do i need to download week 1 and 2 to is is weel 3 enough to get everythign
Yes, but they're all getting merged into "Month 1" sometime before the year is out, along with getting major bugfixes, and mechanics implemented in preparation for future releases. On top of that, you'll not be able to carry over saves from the current versions into Day 22. You'd be better off waiting for that. It'll probably be a smaller download too.

Reactions: Lucas Martinez

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Yes, but they're all getting merged into "Month 1" sometime before the year is out, along with getting major bugfixes, and mechanics implemented in preparation for future releases. On top of that, you'll not be able to carry over saves from the current versions into Day 22. You'd be better off waiting for that. It'll probably be a smaller download too.
Merged into Month 1 ? Hmm but then there is Week 4 missing ^^ I think it would be better if first Week 4 realeased and then it get merged ^^

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Merged into Month 1 ? Hmm but then there is Week 4 missing ^^ I think it would be better if first Week 4 realeased and then it get merged ^^
It's referring to the in game month, which the game started a week into, hence it only being 3 weeks. And yeah, would like Week 4, but I'd rather they made sure it worked when it did.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Hmm idk if it just me or not but i have the strange feeling that the game get shorter with every Week. Let me try to explain it.
In week 1 i needed almost a Day to get trough . Today when i started Week 2 and when i posted my opnion about the Game i was on Day 12 in Week 2. And now i am allready at Day 16 in Week 3

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
SoulRipper1990

if you enjoy something the time feels shorter. if you are bored. the time takes much longer.

exception for the most people is when they start something new.
If you for example watch a new series with 50 min each episode, the first episode feels much longer than the other ones.
Feel free to check out the changelogs of Ecchi Sensei, because your brain just tricks you in that case

Reactions: Bakkalon

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
SoulRipper1990

if you enjoy something the time feels shorter. if you are bored. the time takes much longer.

exception for the most people is when they start something new.
If you for example watch a new series with 50 min each episode, the first episode feels much longer than the other ones.
Feel free to check out the changelogs of Ecchi Sensei, because your brain just tricks you in that case
Sry but let me say it so. You can try to prove me wrong but i play many games and know how much time i allready spend so my thoughts about that will stay the same ^^
And yes i enjoy the Game how i allready sayed in my Comment. I prefer Games like this with a good Story. The Sex scenes are only a "Bonus" for me if you know what i mean.

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei For some time I was wondering if you plan to add "Specials Event" to one game (maybe up to 1 month) ??? I think that it would be really good option if you could launch these events from your phone, or just turn on by themselves from a given day. (If this question came up, I'm sorry.) Regards

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Since Maim Lain is mia, is there another mod similar that extends past week 1?
They're part of the Ecchi Sensei team, I believe. Someone correct me, if I'm wrong. So, the majority of the mods features are included in the game itself, with the exception of being able to take all choices. Even then, I think the only one that really forces you to make such a choice is in week one, so it's largely redundant anywhere else.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Since Maim Lain is mia, is there another mod similar that extends past week 1?
Lain is back and is working on the mod for DMD now, I think. Her original plan was to update the mod for this game once the month 1 merge happens, but I don't know if that is the case. I have found the in-game hint system works fine for the few choices you have to make.

Rhaenys001

Apr 9, 2020
I just have few doubt as I've already completed till day 21 with dark patch but I can't find any fetish as mentioned in it like forced impregnation attempt rape ,it would be helpful to know where exactly those would occur and also as mentioned in the pictures the last 3 photos with sauna in with mc daughter I also can't find that as I've already completed all days

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I just have few doubt as I've already completed till day 21 with dark patch but I can't find any fetish as mentioned in it like forced impregnation attempt rape ,it would be helpful to know where exactly those would occur and also as mentioned in the pictures the last 3 photos with sauna in with mc daughter I also can't find that as I've already completed all days
Some of that is in scenes from past.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes