KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
When did this happen? Day 4 and I haven't seen any of the daughters naked OR made out with them. WTF? I want to!

• Angry
Reactions: tazaaron

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Start over with the patch flipped on, you already missed their initial triggers
I already did that. Fuck it. Played the first 4 days three times already. Never saw a chance to trigger shit. I even had a fresh install with the week 1 final patch on it.

• Angry

nekevac446

Nov 2, 2020
Ecchi Sensei [Day 20+21 Final] [BlueCat] - Original Size: 2.13GB

Compressed version for PC/Mac (800MB): MEGA -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Does this contain week 1&2

• Angry

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
No. It does not. There are previous versions you can check. But if you are patient, you can wait for the official Month 1 merge.

Apr 19, 2020
I already did that. Fuck it. Played the first 4 days three times already. Never saw a chance to trigger shit. I even had a fresh install with the week 1 final patch on it.
Hey, if you're still having issues, then I would just wait for the month 1 merge. It will likely be one big game file, along with 1 patch, the merge will also have better features and bug fixes. It should be out within 2 months, by the end of the year
I've made mistakes with the patches too a few times before it took me a while to do it right, the merge will make it much simpler for you to install the patch etc and play the game without issues
Edit:
I made mistakes including combining each of the 3 weeks together (1), and applying the wrong patch to each week (2), and also not placing the patch directly into the game file for each separate week(3). If you want to try it again, maybe make sure you aren't doing these things, otherwise I would wait it isn't too far away now
Edit:
And if you would try it again, then you can see if the patch is installed correctly because you can select it in the main main screen, and then the background scene of the main menu will look completely different

Last edited:

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
is there noone who can explain how to make the patch week 1 final work....i did try it so many times but it´s all a fail...the week 1 final patch shows an error if unzipped and wich way i try it´s a fail...and theres no Read Me anywhere...

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
is there noone who can explain how to make the patch week 1 final work....i did try it so many times but it´s all a fail...the week 1 final patch shows an error if unzipped and wich way i try it´s a fail...and theres no Read Me anywhere...
At the bottom of the lewpatcher page there's the option to "Show previous versions". Download Week 1 Final, extract, cut/copy the game folder inside the DMpatch folder, paste the DMpatch game folder into the Ecchi Sensei folder. If you did it right the DMpatch game folder and the Ecchi Sensei game folder should combine into one.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Hey, if you're still having issues, then I would just wait for the month 1 merge. It will likely be one big game file, along with 1 patch, the merge will also have better features and bug fixes. It should be out within 2 months, by the end of the year
I've made mistakes with the patches too a few times before it took me a while to do it right, the merge will make it much simpler for you to install the patch etc and play the game without issues
Edit:
I made mistakes including combining each of the 3 weeks together (1), and applying the wrong patch to each week (2), and also not placing the patch directly into the game file for each separate week(3). If you want to try it again, maybe make sure you aren't doing these things, otherwise I would wait it isn't too far away now
Edit:
And if you would try it again, then you can see if the patch is installed correctly because you can select it in the main main screen, and then the background scene of the main menu will look completely different
I had NO idea that you had to click the 'Dark Mind' version! I had the patch installed correctly, just didn't know that. Stupid me probably missed it. THANKS!!!!!

Reactions: Lucas Martinez

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
So Yuki only shows up in the Dark Mind version? I was wondering where she had disappeared to! Glad to see the little one back.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
At the bottom of the lewpatcher page there's the option to "Show previous versions". Download Week 1 Final, extract, cut/copy the game folder inside the DMpatch folder, paste the DMpatch game folder into the Ecchi Sensei folder. If you did it right the DMpatch game folder and the Ecchi Sensei game folder should combine into one.
the final patch for week 1 is damaged "headers error" and if installed it crashes... or i take a patch before final and then all you see is black screen and tell "image not found"....is there nowhere a repaired patch for week 1 final?? how can you play with a broken patch

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I have been on this forum for a long time and I don't know why I only started playing this now. I am at the end of the first week and overall I am enjoying it a lot. But Hiroko's story is really weird to me. I know this has probably been talked to death here, but from the flashbacks it seems like both the mc and her were in love with each other, so I don't think she intentionally cheated on him, she was probably blackmailed/raped which it's always a weird feeling when you have a character like that.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
My game is blurry. Anyone know why? The pictures on page one are way clearer than in my game. Is it supposed to be that way? I don't see any graphics settings or resolution settings in game.

Masaoto

Mar 30, 2018
Hey I just discovered this game and I think it's amazing ! I could also notice that a few translations were planned in other languages... Is there a possibility that I could help with that ?
Thanks for the amazing game !

Reactions: Lucas Martinez

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Hey I just discovered this game and I think it's amazing ! I could also notice that a few translations were planned in other languages... Is there a possibility that I could help with that ?
Thanks for the amazing game !
Sure thing, hit us up on Discord

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Are we still expecting the Week updates on Sundays, or did the Halloween Special's release mess with that?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Are we still expecting the Week updates on Sundays, or did the Halloween Special's release mess with that?
What we are all expecting is the month update. It includes all content released so far and it is a rewrite of the code, so that future releases are compatible.

ETA is not available, but they are trying to release it before the end of the year.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes